Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

Reasons Why I Beat My Husband And His Sister And Locked Them Outside. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why I Beat My Husband And His Sister And Locked Them Outside. (1645 Views)

I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out / I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why I Beat My Husband And His Sister And Locked Them Outside. by Allsingles: 12:28am On May 04, 2020
Most marriage is really suffering, sometimes is caused by the hands the man who can better refer to as the husband is wise enough to handle the challenges facing their marriage.

Giving your family too much chance to control your wife or have a final saying in your marriage can destroy your marriage.
As a man, your sister shouldn't come to your house to remote you, disrespect your wife, and put emotional distress in your marriage.

There should be a boundary, you can never marry your sister. There should be a limit on how your sister should express herself in your marriage.

If you are the husband of this woman, what will be your next action?

She took this to my Facebook group page to seek for advice.

"Please judge me if am wrong. My
husband younger sister is a rude
type. She can talk to anybody
Anyhow. It happens that she came
yesterday evening without notifying her brother. She came
around 8:30 pm.

And we have eaten
night food before she came. My
husband asks her what did she care
to eat because there is no more
soup at home and she said bread. My husband gives her money to go
and get the bread. She told my
husband to send me to buy the bread because
she is so tried to go out.

My husband came to the bedroom to send
me to buy the bread for her. With annoyances, I went to buy the bread. Ma/sir you
can't believe my sister in law said
the bread is not neat that I
should return it. I angrily put the
bread on the table and went back
to the bedroom. You can't imagine my husband came angrily to tell me to
return the bread which I refused to
go.

The next thing I had is dirty
slap on my precious face. I just
went to sitting room angrily to
return the hot slap on her sister's face, my husband beat the hell out of
me yesterday.

I pushed both my
husband and his sister outside and
I locked the door at the back.
They slept outside. Please mum
and dad please judge me if I did anything wrong. Because am
going to court tomorrow to end
the marriage.
Am tired of their
madness
https://alldevots..com/2020/05/21-secret-ways-any-woman-can-use-to-win.html?m=1
Re: Reasons Why I Beat My Husband And His Sister And Locked Them Outside. by Inferno001(m): 12:42am On May 04, 2020
You did wrong by agreeing to go buy bread that late in the first place...

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Beat My Husband And His Sister And Locked Them Outside. by Chicagoesontop: 12:43am On May 04, 2020
Why would you go and return slap to who didn't slap you ? You should have maintain your stand that you are not going anywhere,.
Re: Reasons Why I Beat My Husband And His Sister And Locked Them Outside. by dawnomike(m): 12:46am On May 04, 2020
I blame the husband in all this... That is real madness!!!
Re: Reasons Why I Beat My Husband And His Sister And Locked Them Outside. by Kobicove(m): 12:46am On May 04, 2020
Allsingles:
Most marriage is really suffering...

I thought you said he beat you blue-black, where did you get the strength to push him and his sister out of the house? undecided

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Beat My Husband And His Sister And Locked Them Outside. by Hollywayglobal: 1:04am On May 04, 2020
Hmm
Mad women sef dey marry grin
Re: Reasons Why I Beat My Husband And His Sister And Locked Them Outside. by Kingpinukecy(m): 1:51am On May 04, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
Why would you go and return slap to who didn't slap you ? You should have maintain your stand that you are not going anywhere,.

Oh Lord, after she say she recieved dirty slap on her precious face ? Bruh u think am nah, even if na u, u go still dey there deey maintain ur stand?? Haba bruuh.

My sister u did the right thing jareh. Some sister inlaw are jux wicked jux like the devil... They wont allow some one daughter to drink water and keep cup back.

Chaiiii, all this kind thing sef.

#SMH cry
Re: Reasons Why I Beat My Husband And His Sister And Locked Them Outside. by Nobody: 1:59am On May 04, 2020
Loool Dirty slap on her precious face and she left the room to the parlour to return slap to another person other than the giver of the dirty slap...This comedy is interesting grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Beat My Husband And His Sister And Locked Them Outside. by specialbobby(m): 11:07am On May 04, 2020
Where i blame you na why can't you just slap your husband back the you both beat yourselves black blue most you drag her sister into it?

Person way you go leave deal with your husband as you lock am outside so you con dey us am do training ahead of the returning match with your hubby
Re: Reasons Why I Beat My Husband And His Sister And Locked Them Outside. by Allsingles: 11:05pm On May 04, 2020
Kobicove:

I thought you said he beat you blue-black, where did you get the strength to push him and his sister out of the house? undecided

She used her last strength
Re: Reasons Why I Beat My Husband And His Sister And Locked Them Outside. by frozen70(f): 1:28pm On May 05, 2020
Allsingles:
Most marriage is really suffering, sometimes is caused by the hands the man who can better refer to as the husband is wise enough to handle the challenges facing their marriage.

Giving your family too much chance to control your wife or have a final saying in your marriage can destroy your marriage.
As a man, your sister shouldn't come to your house to remote you, disrespect your wife, and put emotional distress in your marriage.

There should be a boundary, you can never marry your sister. There should be a limit on how your sister should express herself in your marriage.

If you are the husband of this woman, what will be your next action?

She took this to my Facebook group page to seek for advice.

"Please judge me if am wrong. My
husband younger sister is a rude
type. She can talk to anybody
Anyhow. It happens that she came
yesterday evening without notifying her brother. She came
around 8:30 pm.

And we have eaten
night food before she came. My
husband asks her what did she care
to eat because there is no more
soup at home and she said bread. My husband gives her money to go
and get the bread. She told my
husband to send me to buy the bread because
she is so tried to go out.

My husband came to the bedroom to send
me to buy the bread for her. With annoyances, I went to buy the bread. Ma/sir you
can't believe my sister in law said
the bread is not neat that I
should return it. I angrily put the
bread on the table and went back
to the bedroom. You can't imagine my husband came angrily to tell me to
return the bread which I refused to
go.

The next thing I had is dirty
slap on my precious face. I just
went to sitting room angrily to
return the hot slap on her sister's face, my husband beat the hell out of
me yesterday.

I pushed both my
husband and his sister outside and
I locked the door at the back.
They slept outside. Please mum
and dad please judge me if I did anything wrong. Because am
going to court tomorrow to end
the marriage.
Am tired of their
madness

Anger can lead to madness in every one if not controlled
You and your husband must have been having issues up on issues and this thing that happened is as a result of unending issues

Well I will not blame you for slapping your sister inlaw, she must have need disrespecting you also because your husband slapped you but because you want her to feel the pains of what your husband did to you and you want your husband to know that you have endured enough

Your husband lacks to protect you before his family and such men have nothing to offer in marriage

Am quite sure you pay the rent and other stuff and probably he doesn't appreciate you

Well, going to court is nit a rocket science

You guys can separate and think over your marriage if it worth it

As for your husband, I don't see what is wrong if he had gone to get the bread himself and still return it back as his sister refused to eat it

Then he will tell me is that is respect or insult

There is nothing wrong in your inlaws visiting your home

But respect should not be thrown to the dogs all in the name of being good

Every one should respect himself or her self in every family settings
Re: Reasons Why I Beat My Husband And His Sister And Locked Them Outside. by frozen70(f): 1:29pm On May 05, 2020
Inferno001:
You did wrong by agreeing to go buy bread that late in the first place...

That's true
Re: Reasons Why I Beat My Husband And His Sister And Locked Them Outside. by frozen70(f): 1:30pm On May 05, 2020
Hollywayglobal:
Hmm
Mad women sef dey marry grin

Stop it, you don't know the genesis of the problems

If you think the woman is mad

Then the man has already gone senile that's why he can't hold up his family

For a woman to chase a man out of the home, that man must have been a liability
Re: Reasons Why I Beat My Husband And His Sister And Locked Them Outside. by frozen70(f): 1:34pm On May 05, 2020
Being a man's is not having a dick

It's the ability to have a firm grip on your family and what it entails is living up to expectations and protecting your family from your fathers family
Re: Reasons Why I Beat My Husband And His Sister And Locked Them Outside. by Camelo: 2:03pm On May 05, 2020
Ur husband is an idiot.....

(1) (Reply)

Couple Caught Having Sex In An Empty Cinema Goes Viral (video) / Guys Beware!when A Lady Claims To Love You Just because She Feels U’re Handsome / See Their Texts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.