Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out (4528 Views)

I beat my wife she almost pass out / I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. / IG Live Twerking Challenge Goes Wrong As Half N@ked Lady Almost Pass Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Daddyseun1: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2023
Due to the news on front page the man that beat his girlfriend till she died.

This almost happen to me, GOD saved me.
Last week my wife is ON, it started on Sunday so by Friday she will be Done,

At 5am on Friday I touch my wife, she quickly punch my hand away, it annoyed me. I tell her what was her problems. She says she's feeling pain. I reply her, it's now you will feel pain, but when u are asking me for money, u won't feel pain on your body.

That's where the problem started. She said all she as been asking from me. I haven't done any one.

That's where I get mad at her, I told her to pack her things and leave my apartment. I drag her bags. She push me away. I land her a slap, she was holding her face down, she get angry and started holding me dragging me on my trousers she didn't listen to whatever am saying. I land her a punch on her face,

This girl fall down, her breathing size. I run enter kitchen, carry water pour for her head continuously, bfor she came back me think say she dey act for me,

After 2days we settled I now ask her why do you act that way, she says she doesn't know when it happened

I have learnt my lesson, I will never lay my hand on her again.

Guys don't TOUCH/BEAT woman again. Na mouth them get. Them too fragile

7 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by taylor89(m): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
kiss
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by myyansh68(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
Why did you free her by allowing her to breathe for disobeying you?

Simp
You could've kill her, next time she will know
who's the Alpha.
Nonsense!!

Daddyseun1:

At 5am on Friday I touch my wife, she quickly punch my hand away, it annoyed me. I tell her what was her problems. She says she's feeling pain. I reply her, it's now you will feel pain, but when u are asking me for money, u won't feel pain on your body.

That's where the problem started. She said all she as been asking from me. I haven't done any one.

That's where I get mad at her, I told her to pack her things and leave my apartment. I drag her bags. She push me away. I land her a slap, she was holding her face down, she get angry and started holding me dragging me on my trousers she didn't listen to whatever am saying. I land her a punch on her face,

This girl fall down, her breathing size. I run enter kitchen, carry water pour for her head continuously, bfor she came back me think say she dey act for me,

After 2days we settled I now ask her why do you act that way, she says she doesn't know when it happened

Idiot. Look at how you behaved because of sex that you have been doing since the day you clocked teen.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Adachizzy(f): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
A round of applause to you, panel beater.
So you actually calmed down to give a narration of your foolishness. You're such an inconsiderate man.
You people just fly into marriage, no empathy, compassion, kindness, understanding...tueh.

19 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by dontrulee: 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
No be you?
You go still beat your wife

12 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Evestar200(f): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
You would have been behind bars by now blaming an innocent devilπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

9 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by LikeAking: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
Daddyseun1:

Simp!

If she do anyhow, make she see any how.

Be a principled man.
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
Why not take a career in boxing? And why is she still staying with you after punching her? Some women sha God knows I'm leaving and will never come back if my future oga dare raise his fingers on me no matter my offense, even if I hit him(which I'll never do) he should not hit me back, he should walk away. God knows I'll get so depressed if a man ever hits me and I'll never forgive him

9 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by LikeAking: 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:
Why not take a career in boxing? And why is she still staying with you after punching her? Some women sha God knows I'm leaving and will never come back if my oga dare raise his fingers on me no matter my offense, even if I hit him(which I'll never do) he should not hit me back.

Then marry a simp.

2 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Rokiat(f): 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
Sad some women are suffering Sha no man has ever slap me not to talk of beating me.

May God forbid bad things smh.

5 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
LikeAking:

Then marry a simp.
The men you call simps these days are the real alpha men and not the menace to the society you guys call alpha. You guys have swapped the names l

11 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
Rokiat:
Sad some women are suffering Sha no man has ever slap me not to talk of beating me.

I can't even imagine it. No matter my offense DO NOT TOUCH ME

4 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by LikeAking: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:
The men you call simps these days are the real alpha men and not the menace to the society you guys call alpha. You guys have swapped the names l

The wages of simping is death.

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Daddyseun1: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
Adachizzy:
A round of applause to you, panel beater.
So you actually calmed down to give a narration of your foolishness. You're such an inconsiderate man.
You people just fly into marriage, no empathy, compassion, kindness, understanding...tueh.

Tru your comment
Na woman like you dey provoke man to do undo,

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
LikeAking:

The wages of simping is death.

Simping has a different meaning with you guys

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Daddyseun1: 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
Evestar200:
You would have been behind bars by now blaming an innocent devilπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Today makes it one week.
I will just commute suicide at the spot
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by psucc(m): 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
Now that she didn't pass out, hiw will she get the certificate?

You supposed hit two or more.

Caveat: Be patient. Live with them as weaker vessel.
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by LikeAking: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:
Simping has a different meaning with you guys

If my wife do any how she will see any how.

Any day I tell my wife to leave my house na final.

2 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Daddyseun1: 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
You are joking. You don't know woman
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
LikeAking:

Hope you'll not do anyhow too, don't do anyhow and expect not to see anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Daddyseun1: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
LikeAking:

Don't try such with my wife type. She will not leave until you kill her,
I try many time. She refused
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by ConfidentialDoc: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
Daddyseun1:

Your story above is rather disturbing.
What's the difference between marriage and having an off/on girlfriend ?

People need to stop getting married.

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Eboseremenruth: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
Rokiat:

I will break the record grin
Beat-A-Thon
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Anny69: 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
I refuse to believe this disturbing story. shocked

You turn someone's daughter into a punching bag?

2 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by myyansh68(m): 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
Daddyseun1:

Don't try such with my wife type. She will not leave until you kill her,
I try many time. She refused

She's a disgrace.
Maybe she's dependent /lazy.
Someone is treating lik a thrash ,dragging you out of his house and you as a Woman, you are still there.!

How will you earn respect from a Man,his friends or your neighbors? .

Some Women no dy shame sheha.

4 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by thesilentman(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
At the risk of not sounding politically correct,i admire your action,but i don't like you hitting her with bare hand-that's too brute.A good leather belt would have done a nice job.Tbh,some women crave to be beaten.They get good orgasm after that-or maybe due to history of abuse as a child,i don't know but sure bet is any woman that asks you to beat her and you chicken out because of what some society will say,she will lose her attraction and then respect for you.Women knows this truth but they pretend otherwise!

2 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Yugoslavia247(m): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
Rokiat:

Na because you dey respect yourself.

It is simple.

So goes for a man. No woman will insult you if you respect yourself.

Woman say no sex.

Leave am.

No touch again.

4 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Thugnificent(m): 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2023
Nlfpmod Mynd44 Seun

Crime section pls!!!
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by N3TRAL: 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:
Hope you'll not do anyhow too, don't do anyhow and expect not to see anyhow.

Iyaebe?

How are you?
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by GodWrites: 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
Daddyseun1:

You are a beast. A beast is always a beast. So because she rejected your advances, you wanted to kill someone's daughter? You will surely punch again, and you might not be so lucky.

2 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Justkatty(f): 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2023
This sounds irritating to me I swear.......Make God just bless me make I take care of myself and my daughter because the way the world is going one needs to be careful on who he or she shares better half with.

3 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by LIVINGICONREBOR: 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
Very few women alive go fit recover from one of my punches,so i don't even go that route.

Guy, no go kill person daughter o. Visit prison first and hear tales from those niggas there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. / Is It Just Me? / 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.