Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) (5357 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada / Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets / Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by BennyDGreat: 10:09am On May 04, 2020
Some policemen about to get some real cash mehn....dem go use people chop tire
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by DannyJ19(m): 10:33am On May 04, 2020
Their funeral, I'm less concerned.

Pikin wea no hear word ....
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by jericco1(m): 11:28am On May 04, 2020
There's nothing the governor can do about it
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by respect80(m): 11:37am On May 04, 2020
We never chi Chomtin
What were you expecting?
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by earthsync(f): 11:50am On May 04, 2020
Imagine the state with the highest number of cases are the ones acting like stubborn goats. Ok na lockdown 2 loading
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by Bahdsypha(m): 12:15pm On May 04, 2020
TASng:
People should stop excalate this thing, we all know stringent policy by Lagos State government won't be easy to adhere to.

Covid-19 in Nigeria is fake and fraud, not what exactly media paint it.

I have my reason

what's your reason?
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by seunowa(f): 12:41pm On May 04, 2020
Atikuorbuhari:
As seen this morning in different parts of Lagos state, the buses are still loading to the 100 percent capacity despite the orders given by the governor of the state, Jide Sanwo Olu.

The Governor placed a social distancing rule in buses to prevent the residents of the state from contacting the novel Corona virus.

This is because Lagos state been showing increasing numbers in the spread and the fears that it might increase even more.

SEE VIDEO: http://www.musictori.com/2020/05/lagos-danfo-buses-still-loading-100.html
Now when there is an upsurge in the number of infected patients. They will start blaming the government for easing the lockdown. I remember when the government first announced the index case. These same people were saying it was a scam including one stupid Otta man who shud av known better. When it became obvious that the infection was real,they quickly turned it around that gov didn't close the border and airport on time. Na una problem..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by PureGoldh(m): 12:53pm On May 04, 2020
Gbese
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by ednut1(m): 12:55pm On May 04, 2020
Shame
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by DATACUG00000(m): 1:23pm On May 04, 2020
people no dey hear word
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by PrincessB1(f): 1:38pm On May 04, 2020
At Oshodi this morning, danfo buses carried three passengers per row instead of four while the front seat was just for one person.

Although everywhere was rowdy, but majority of the people wore their facemask while few stubborn ones defied the order.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by coolitempa(f): 2:16pm On May 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
You see what I'm talking about now?people are stubborn is high time security men start flogging people to enforce it angry

Face your ipobland ,,,,
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:20pm On May 04, 2020
coolitempa:

Face your ipobland ,,,,
I'm safe here in Asaba but I will quote you next two weeks cheesy grin
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by kalufelix(m): 2:33pm On May 04, 2020
Na you go pay the fare for them?? Better concentrate on your driving Mr. Man...
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by coolitempa(f): 2:37pm On May 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

Can’t be too bothered......just remain there.
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by kalufelix(m): 2:52pm On May 04, 2020
100% hike in transport rates... Na poor people go suffer am...
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by ijedeikorodu(m): 2:54pm On May 04, 2020
Sanwo-olu should just ensure that more isolation centres are opened all over Lagos state
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:01pm On May 04, 2020
coolitempa:

Can’t be too bothered......just remain there.
The last I enter Lagos or Yoruba land was 2012 what are my going there for that I can't get in Asaba .
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by Unibenfucker(m): 4:27pm On May 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

How's asaba
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:30pm On May 04, 2020
Unibenfucker:

How's asaba
very cool and fine, our working governor is taking us to another level
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by 1Teethosin(m): 4:37pm On May 04, 2020
People blame govt for everything when Dey re the sole source of their problem.
Even if danfo wan do full load, y will a sensible human agree to it? Abi na force to enter?

Lagos na centre of madness
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by 7lives: 4:38pm On May 04, 2020
AdaoraNK:
Hmmm

Lagos intensifies measures to remain at the top of the league, bearing in mind that the management of North Pillars of Kano have fair relationship with the federal regulators to compete with them

I got this quote from a whatsapp group and it got be laughing.

For me the lock down should be extended. Its not fair exposing the poor masses to untimely death because the stingy govt can not give out N800 billion to 40 million bvn accounts which is not up to $2 billion dollars but have borrowed $3.5 billion dollars from IMF.

20,000 to 40,000,000 accounts won't make Nigerians stay at home, I have a good example beside me here.
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by famouscargo4u: 5:26pm On May 04, 2020
No, this is not 100 percent. They carry three now and not four they were used to carrying.
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by TheSociopath(m): 6:18pm On May 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
The last I enter Lagos or Yoruba land was 2012 what are my going there for that I can't get in Asaba .

What am I going...
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by PinkStarsFallIn: 7:15pm On May 04, 2020
jen4r:
okada means of transportation is by far more secure than the other transportation means, but u can imagine a situation where by one convict-19 patient sneeze is the bus or Keke, the whole occupants will be infected, and it is not the same as in Okada, and if the okada is putting on face mask he will not likely to transfer the infection any to anyone.

Oh pls, it doesnt work like that. One sneeze n d whole bus is infected. Are u trying to exagerate or ur clueless about the subject
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by AdaoraNK(f): 8:07pm On May 04, 2020
7lives:

20,000 to 40,000,000 accounts won't make Nigerians stay at home, I have a good example beside me here.

Sir, how do you mean? When some people work and earn even less than that in a month.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: UN Attack Nigeria Over Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Reparation / Prospective VP: Atiku Loves The SE Or Merely Pitching The SE Against The SS? / THANK YOU ALL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.