Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade (13252 Views)

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) / Arsene Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade Award / Rafa's Pride At World Coach Honour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by Maxidoe(m): 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2011
Doluseun:

arsenal played unbeaten in a season just in epl not in all competition,al-ahly football club of egypt played two season unbeaten in all competition they participated in(dats why egypt have a formidable national team).
Arsene wenger won 2epl titles,3fa cups,3 community shields btw 2000-2005 with top class playaz e.g viera,henry,gilberto,edu,wiltord,seaman,bergkamp,lauren,ashley cole.ray parlour,ljunberg,pires,sol campbell,dixon,keown,cygan,sylvinho e.t.c which most n many of them are more than 23 to 30 years of age.they played 2geda 4 @least a period 3 seasons.so,then he won titles wit no average or young playaz.since then till now is has nufin xept imaginary spoon.coz as at then those playaz r good in arsenal,i mean only in arsenal.
Sir alex fergunson,d greatest football club manager of our tym,won 5 epl titles,1 CL,1 world club cup,3 fa cups,3 carling cups,produce 1st epl playa 4 winning fifa world footballer year.btw 2000 to 2010,with top class playas such as gigs,becham,scholes,neville brothers,nicky butt.van der saar,caroll,howard,nistelroy,heize,tevez,fletcher,cr7,nani,veron,rooney,brown,hargreaves,anderson,evra,park,fortune,vidic,rio,rafael,sylvester,oshea,carrick e.t.c.so see d difference, u gunners fans n stop celeb8ing yeye award wenger collect.
N:B:Wenger did not build all aforementioned arsenal playas n d current ones from their feedas team,they were all bougth(ashley cole was from west ham feedas team).SIR ALEX FERGUSON build some of his playaz from man u feedas team e.g.scholes,gigs,nevilles,becham,fletcher,brown,oshea e.t.c.so tell wenger to stop child abuse.
Wenger did not near ancelloti,pep,mou,not to come talk of SAF.Award dat fifa did not recognize,even as fifa is corrupt.
Arsenal play good attacking game,so why didnt they beat barca dat plays attacking game as they do.mumuuu.
I av been supporting man united 4 d past 15 years n still counting,where n wen most of gunas fans joined arsenal wen kanu plays 4 dem.

There goes another senseless ranting, if you started supporting Man U 15 years ago, i can imagine your age, and yet this is all you have to type,maybe you started supporting man u at age 1, even at that, na wa oh

bash673:

It's like you lost it friend, the issue is not that you should not support your club. You have the right to support your club, but don't just follow embarrassment and say it is the best. People are arguing about Wenger not being coach of the decade. And you should have read my post above to understand that the organization that came up with the award is a one man show. Also tell your friend that you responded to his post to go and check how Mourinho started with Porto, that is how you know a coach is good.

I dont understand what you mean by follow embarrassment,the criteria for which that award was given was clearly stated, and all the players you mentioned during the invincible era, were not established, most were were fringe players in the club they come from, football is not only about winning trophies even though winning trophies is the ultimate[b].I can confidently state that not even SAF or Mourinho can achieve what Wenger achieved with the players and fund available to him[/b]()i hope the bolded will be read carefully before am castigated, despite building a 5 star stadium, ARSENAL is still able to to compete favorably in all competitions, and still churn out profit, ARSENAL was the only team that made profit amongst the top 5 last season, Chelsea and Man u both operated at a loss and heavily indebted, Wenger may not be the best coach in the last 5 years but he is absolutely a very very good coach, able to squeeze out result with very little or no fund.
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by HNIC(m): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2011
@Mystikal,maxidoe et al
Una all get time ooh, . . . to dey argue with this people.
An award was given to AW as coach of the decade.
The peeps who are angry with it can come together and organise their own awards and give it to their club's Gaffer.
It's a free world. . . .Innit?
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by Maxidoe(m): 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2011
HNIC:

@Mystikal,maxidoe et al
Una all get time ooh, . . . to dey argue with this people.
An award was given to AW as coach of the decade.
The peeps who are angry with it can come together and organise their own awards and give it to their club's Gaffer.
It's a free world. . . .Innit?

My brother i tire oh, dem say as him win am make we no celebrate or congratulate am, but i feel you and well said its a free world
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by switch47(m): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2011
@post people have a right to their opinion no matter how sentimental or uninformed as far am concerned wenger deserves the award he does not rely on finished products or heavy spending yet he has managed to stay in top four even for the past five years with or without a silverware his ability to use a "cheap" squad to achieve that even when critics predicts year in year out that arsenal will not make the top four.coaching is not only about wining cups with ready made players but the ability to blend any set of players together and still be competitive.i wonder what them glory hunters will say when wenger starts wining silver ware starting from this season.wenger can successfuly coach any set of average players and make them competitive ,that is what coaching is about!
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by seunspice(m): 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2011
I laughed when i first heard this story. Arsene Wenger is definitely one of the greatest coaches of this generation but it is contrary to the obvious to opine that he was the best coach over the last decade. While i am neither a Porto, Chelsea, Inter or Real Madrid Fan, it is obvious that a coach who transvered all these clubs without losing a league match at home and winning loads of trophies along the way would rank as the best coach of the decade. Don't lets forget also that within this period, he has won the champs league twice with 2 different clubs.
Arsene Wenger gets the credit for maintaining the same level of play quality over the last decade without varying playing staff and a paltry budget. However, overall team success is determined by trophies in the cabinet and not consistency without trophies. In my own opinion, the most outstanding thing Wenger did was going unbeaten in a season and i dont even see my darling Man U doing that this season , Even at that, that is way off the mark of rating Wenger as the best coach in the last decade.
But it would be stating the obvious that Wenger would rate in my top 3 coaches anytime anyday anywhere anyhow.
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by dayokanu(m): 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2011
The decade was from 2000 to 2010.

Can anyone tell us Arsene Wengers achievements in this period that made him better than other coaches I would give 4 Examples

Mourinho, Gourdiola, Ferguson and Benitez.

I would appreciate if this is about Sporting achievements and not that "Benitez changed the jersey of Inter Milan from Blue to white" or "Mourinho changed the Team bus of Chelsea from Molue to Faragon" type of arguments here.

Now Gunners prove that some of you are intelligent by throwing your hat in the ring
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by jamebex(m): 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2011
Chei some people are sensless oh and unfortunately claim to be wise. Wenger was given the award not coz of the trophies he has won. All the points the various coaches accumulated from 2000 to 2010 was calculated and wenger happened to have the higest. So it is a matter of number and not achievement period
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by mystikal(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2011
Whatever! Bragging Rights for the next 10 years.  grin grin

Pep (only 2008 o) n Mourinho should chill till the next decade.
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by 1025: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2011
i was an arsenal fan, presently a chelsea fan. i have never been a man u fan and no plans to be soon but if any satistics puts wenger above fergie, that one must be a made in china satistics.
ancelloti has finished just a season in england and already has 2 cups and a community shield to show for that. mourinho was in england for 3 seasons and have a lot to show for it. fergie is so used to trophies that he celebrates not so much.
how come a man that lacks anything trophy in the last 6 yrs is a coach of the decade. it is possible this is not based on achievements.
the arguement that wenger develops youth football, i ask, how many of his players came from the ranks of the club?
mr.wenger, don't be decieved. u have nothing to show for ur greatness.
the quality of a coach is in the trophies and not how much he made for a club.
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by switch47(m): 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2011
Ignorant people being myopic only think in terms of trophies, what does the term coach mean its not limited to the ability to use ready made players to win trophies with heavy spending.wenger can use any set of players and still stay competitive he has stayed in top 4 for 14 consecutive years and was more consistent in geting more points cummulatively over the years.wenger is indeed a pure coach. He has won silverware before and he will do it again!! Wengers is a great coach and he deserved it,and like it or not you all can not take it away from him!!
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by harmeenut: 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2011
i was an arsenal fan, presently a chelsea fan. i have never been a man u fan and no plans to be soon but if any satistics puts wenger above fergie, that one must be a made in china satistics.
ancelloti has finished just a season in england and already has 2 cups and a community shield to show for that. mourinho was in england for 3 seasons and have a lot to show for it. fergie is so used to trophies that he celebrates not so much.
how come a man that lacks anything trophy in the last 6 yrs is a coach of the decade. it is possible this is not based on achievements.
the arguement that wenger develops youth football, i ask, how many of his players came from the ranks of the club?
mr.wenger, don't be decieved. u have nothing to show for your greatness.
the quality of a coach is in the trophies and not how much he made for a club.

Yes you can see an example of those i refer to earlier. I'm so sure if Chelsea goes into relegation & Bolton wins the treble, you'll become a wanderer grin grin grin grin. I like your style and you dont owe anybody any reason/explanation of which club support at any particular time but it will be better if you refer to yourself as a FAN and not a supporter 'cos true fans stay with their clubs no matter where they are. Do you know a club called Darlington in the Blue Square league, the stadium is always full with supporters, Try to watch Portsmouth, Middlesborough, even though they are relegated & are not even doing well, the supporters fill the stadium, make noise when their teams are playing. They dont desire it & they like trophies as well as playing in the top league, but the love they have cannot be substituted because they are not at where they wish to be.
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by dayokanu(m): 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2011
No one here has made solid points on why Wenger deserves the award ahead of other coaches like Ferguson, Mourino etc
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by switch47(m): 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2011
@dayomanu and no one has made a solid point why he does not deserve it but then no matter how strong the hate is,WENGER GOT THE award and you cant take it away from him. The other coaches have long congratulated the prof.so your opinion is useless!!
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by dayokanu(m): 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2011
Why he does not deserve it?

He won 2 league titles in the decade while Mourinho won 6, Ferguson won 6.

He won 0 CL titles in the decade while Mourinho won 2 and Ferguson won 1

Now make your points if you have any
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by switch47(m): 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2011
Why he deserves it - he has managed to coach in the real sense of the word coach a squad i will refer to as cheap and not ready made stars from heavy spending like other coaches and with these set of average players he stayed in top 4 for 14 consecutive years. The criteria for the decision was also made clear it is the cummulative points gathared over a period of 1
years .wenger has managed to make sure his cheap squad stays in top 10 in the world proving he can coach any set of players and still make them competitive!! You have times without number shown how many arsenal players are not outstanding but wenger has proved over time he can coach and squeeze something out of it!!
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by dayokanu(m): 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2011
What has he been able to squeeze out of it? 2 league trophies or 0 CL titles?

I am sure anyone can coach a team to achieve 0 CL title, 0 UEFA cup and 0 European trophis
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by switch47(m): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2011
dayokanu:

What has he been able to squeeze out of it?  2 league trophies or 0 CL titles?

I am sure anyone can coach a team to achieve 0 CL title, 0 UEFA cup and 0 European trophis
  For once you are very correct,  but for sure NOT anyone can coach a "Cheap team" without heavy spending like that of Chelsea and Real madrid Galacticos  and still maintain  Top four in the EPL for 14 consecutive years !!  puting them in top ten in the world throughout same period. now that is what a good coach does-------------
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by presido1: 12:33am On Jan 13, 2011
Thought the news came from a recognised web site. How come its not on arsenal web site. It means Arsenal don't even believe them.
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by tkb417(m): 6:14am On Jan 13, 2011
And suddenly jesters now think they know football

Waiting for d day this stand up comedian would quote me or respond to ma posts with insults, I pray God helps u oh

Fckwits analysing footie?

Wenger coach of d decade? Joke of d decade mehn!
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 13, 2011
1D1OTs that dont even know the criteria used for voting, Whatever Alex Ferguson has won was helped by those English criminals who help to bribe one ref or the other, For Morinho he can not survive in a team if he does not have already-made players, Why Arsene Wenger was given the best was because he has come 1st, 2nd and 3rd in all these yrs more than any other coachs morons
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by switch47(m): 7:55am On Jan 13, 2011
presido1:

Thought the news came from a recognised web site. How come its not on arsenal web site. It means Arsenal don't even believe them.

BLIND BY SENTIMENTS ??  Here is the link from  LINK ON ARSENAL WEBSITE
         http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/arsene-wenger-voted-world-coach-of-the-decade

NEXT TIME Do a clean job before allowing sentiments to blind your eyes to the obvious

Wenger voted World Coach of the Decade

Arsène Wenger has been named World Coach of the Decade.

The Arsenal manager edged out Sir Alex Ferguson and Jose Mourinho to take the award handed out by the International Federation of Football History & Statistics.

The organisation conducts an annual Coach of the Year vote. Results from the last 10 polls were aggregated to find an overall winner. Wenger ended up with 156 points, Ferguson 148 and Mourinho 135.

The Frenchman will receive a certificate and golden trophy at the World Football Gala later this year.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/arsene-wenger-voted-world-coach-of-the-decade

@ all Wenger haters fortunately Sir Alex has congratulated Wenger and you all can only talk from now till 2moro una no fit collect the matter from wenger , he has got the award so your opinion is useless!!
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by aieromon(m): 8:44am On Jan 13, 2011
As of 9 January 2011, Mourinho is on a run of 145 home league matches unbeaten: 38 (W36–D2) with Porto, 60 (W46–D14) with Chelsea, 38 (W29–D9) with Internazionale and 9 (W9-D0) with Real Madrid.

His last and only home league defeat came when Porto were defeated 3–2 by Beira-Mar on 23 February 2002.

In eight seasons of club management, including an eight month sabbatical in 2007–08, Mourinho has led his club to win its domestic league six times, the UEFA Cup once and the UEFA Champions League twice. Since 2002, Mourinho has not gone a full season or a calendar year without winning at least one trophy.

I would not bat an eyelid if this guy was given the award ahead of SAF,but Wengay,wtf angry angry

On what basis angry angry
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 13, 2011
kayci_d77:

1D1OTs that dont even know the criteria used for voting, Whatever Alex Ferguson has won was helped by those English criminals who help to bribe one ref or the other, For Morinho he can not survive in a team if he does not have already-made players, Why Arsene Wenger was given the best was because he has come 1st, 2nd and 3rd in all these yrs more than any other coachs morons
Another brainless nitwit displaying his ignorance in a public forum.And he supports Arsenal.Why aren't we surprised?
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 13, 2011
dayokanu:

What has he been able to squeeze out of it? 2 league trophies or 0 CL titles?
Tell me. . .maybe its the table-soccer manager of the year.
dayokanu:

Why he does not deserve it?
He won 2 league titles in the decade while Mourinho won 6, Ferguson won 6.
He won 0 CL titles in the decade while Mourinho won 2 and Ferguson won 1
Now make your points if you have any
None whatsoever.Notice it's errant ramblings and inconclusive arguments all the way.The really daft ones call those who dont agree haters and say that he has already won it and there's nothing we can do. . .senseless logic
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by duduspace(m): 10:42am On Jan 13, 2011
StarBoard:

Another brainless nitwit displaying his ignorance in a public forum.And he supports Arsenal.Why aren't we surprised?
Methinks yu're the pot calling the kettle back. Did you read the criteria for the award at all or you just want to rant?  undecided

What a crying shame, even some respected none arsenal posters are allowing their emotions cloud their judgement, the criteria for the award is as clear as day and its not even as sentimental as say awarding the Ballon D' Or or FIFA World footballer award.
This is an award for consistency, someone who wins 10 trophies in a year and then goes into hibernation is not likely to win this based on the criteria.
DAMN, and some call others donkeys? undecided
mighty cataracts clouding people's sight on here. Mscheew
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by BinghiNya(m): 11:30am On Jan 13, 2011
Wenger shouldn't even be considered for the award in the first instance. Fergie has won more games than him during this era. Point for point, head to head. Arsenal's annual budget is similar to United's. How many players did wenger mould compared to fergie during this era? How many trophies in this era too for the 2 managers?
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2011
duduspace:

Methinks yu're the pot calling the kettle back. Did you read the criteria for the award at all or you just want to rant? undecided

What a crying shame, even some respected none arsenal posters are allowing their emotions cloud their judgement, the criteria for the award is as clear as day and its not even as sentimental as say awarding the Ballon D' Or or FIFA World footballer award.
This is an award for consistency, someone who wins 10 trophies in a year and then goes into hibernation is not likely to win this based on the criteria.
DAMN, and some call others donkeys? undecided
mighty cataracts clouding people's sight on here. Mscheew
And me thinks you're an overt dullard with all talk and no substance.
Tell us who won 10 titles in a year and went on hibernation among JM and SAF.
Or tell us how 6 league titles in a decade is less consistent than finishing 3rd/4th for 5 years running.
And tell us how a coach with 0 European titles is more consistent than having 2 European titles in the same decade.Unless consistency means another thing entirely.But we're talking to a deluded Gunner,so it's not surprising.
You talk like you have a grenade stuck to your as.s and never make any point
You must have glaucoma if people have cataract as you say.
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by duduspace(m): 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2011
StarBoard:

And me thinks you're an overt dullard with all talk and no substance.
Tell us who won 10 titles in a year and went on hibernation among JM and SAF.
Or tell us how 6 league titles in a decade is less consistent than finishing 3rd/4th for 5 years running.
And tell us how a coach with 0 European titles is more consistent than having 2 European titles in the same decade.Unless consistency means another thing entirely.But we're talking to a deluded Gunner,so it's not surprising.
You talk like you have a grenade stuck to your behind and never make any point
You must have glaucoma if people have cataract as you say.

Empty heads usually see their reflection in other's faces. If your comprehension skills haven't deserted you then you have all the information you need in this simple statement.

The award is decided by combining the points from the organisation's Coach of the Year polls
The data is there on the website if yu'll get off that Manure website yu've got stickied to your desktop and use your brains actively for a while rather than thinkin up the next absurd statement to make. The award basically recognises CONSISTENCY and polling didn't start today or even last year in case you don't know, it was over a decade

it clearly states:

[Quote][b]Although the Frenchman has until now never won the annual vote, he has been among the best-placed coaches every year.[/b]It is admirable, how he has repeatedly moulded young players into an attacking and technically brillant way of play.[/quote]

You can tell me, you don't agree with the criteria used but to come here and imply some magomago while telling us what Fergie won or didn't win is as closest to stupidity as yu'll ever get, it basically shows yu haven't even got a clue what yu're talking, ranting or complaining about.

It also shows how good Fergie was actually cos over a 10 year period, only about 8 points separated them.
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by UyiIredia(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2011
@ topic >>> he deserves it >>> so does the likes of Jose Mourinho, Alex Ferguson, Hassan Shehatta (3 consecutive CAF Championships)
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2011
@duduspace,
Brainlessness will only carry you so far.
If you decide to use some bogus criteria from a faceless organisation,then good luck to you.
I want you to tell me in your own empty words what those criteria are,because I'm so lazy,I don't have time to get into the website.
Kindly let us know how a coach with no European title is voted coach of the decade in your own words,other than referencing us to some deadbeat website.
If you think you can sit away and just pen rubbish,it's your cup of tea.If there is anyone wit h defective comprehension,I think it's copy-and-paste oafs like you who cannot deduce things by yourself for the life of it.If you honestly believe AW is coach of the decade,kindly tell us why in your own words,not borrowed logic/info from websites
Inane remarks like yours seem only to make you look stu.pid,my friend.And you have a history of those,if I may remind you.
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by dayokanu(m): 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2011
Duduspace,

Your attempt to sound smart is very embarrasing.

Simple. WHat has Wenger done in the decade or what consistency does he have over SAF or Mourinho

In their respective leagues SAF and Mourinho were 1st 6 times out of 10 Wenger was first 2 times out of ten WHICH ONE IS CONSISTENT of the three.

Has there been any season Mourinho or SAF was out of top 3 in those ten yrs? But I remember Wengar being out of top 3 in the time frame.

In that time frame, Mourinho played 4 CL semi finals won 2, Fergie played 3 CL semi finals won 1, Wenger played 2 CL semi finals won 0.

Now tell me how is he more consistent than Fergie or Mourinho
Re: Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade by switch47(m): 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2011
@ Wenger critics
   it is instructive that Fergie and JM has edged Wenger a couple of times in the annual award in the last decade and has been getting points BUT THE NUMBER OF POINTS WENGER GOT IN TOTAL was more than others. it is also interesting that over the years and even now an out-spoken cu.m controversial megalomaniac like Jose mourhino  has acknowledged the methodology used for the award and even Fergie could only congratulate Wenger  !! What then is the effect of the rants of non entities who has chosen to weap more than the principal actors directly involved----------the acceptability of the award was never in question the years  when Fergie, Jm and even Pep won it------now that the points got over ten years cummulatively favours wenger =======the passerby who are perpetually under the delusion that they are experts in the field of football analysis just because they have consistently cyber bullied anybody who dares have a second opinion on nairaland.if you differ then you must be brainless or operating on senseless logic abi?? what a pity!! to put your arguments through you use words such as brainless,stup.id, -clear sign of weak arguments, borne out of sentiments and merely academic at best. unlike JM and Fergie wenger has proved he can use a "CHEAP" squad and maintain top 4 for 14 consecutive years  unlike others who have at their disposal a very expensive squad   JM at chelsea and now at madrid . Wenger has proved he can use /coach/blend just any team and still stay competitive
 The most important thing here is all said and done it does not affect the fact that Wengee is the best "pure" coach in the real sense of the word coach and he deserved the award-------and no one can take it away from him.

mind you most of the other coaches has not questioned the criteria ------ speak on their behalf----yes  do so in  vain!!
grin Congrats to Wenger just like other coaches has done!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chelsea Sack Villas-Boas / Marseille Vs Arsenal - UCL (1 - 2) On 18th September 2013 / West Ham Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) On 28th December 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.