Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,475 members, 7,854,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest (2779 Views)

Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria / NNANDI KANU WON The African Guardian's Man Of The Year 2019 / Why Many Nigerians Are Scared Of The Year 2019 - Dele Momodu Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by Kyrx(m): 9:39pm On May 04, 2020
Chlerion:
This news is sweet! I knew it that potopoto flat.heads have been so ravaged with poverty

My thoughts are with them....long may your woes continue!

Your comment isn't really surprising, as I've read many here, what actually surprised me is that some people are liking these hate speeches.

Always remembered that, the good you wished for others will one day visit you, and likewise the bad(misfortunes).

Stop the hatred before it consumes you. We are human first before any tribal affiliations.
Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by Gazzy88(m): 9:52pm On May 04, 2020
If igbos know what they can do to grab nairaland away from ṣeun's grip, they would have done that long time again. They just can't do without anything that pertains to Yoruba but you see them they feigning fake hatred just because they can't match us. We are the giant of the south! Proudly Odùduwà, that's what we are. Oh ye economic migrants, take time.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by XANDERBOY85: 9:53pm On May 04, 2020
mrvitalis:

Shut it ....if u want true competition let's go back to regional government ...

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

This one cracked me up! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspended Anambra Monarchs Hit Back, Suspends The Obi Of Onitsha / Breaking: North Not To Vote South, Atiku Worse Than Buhari- Goodluck / Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.