Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,985 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America (104006 Views)

Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:36pm On May 07, 2020
sharrap abeg, you Nigerian men deserve whatever you get.
0KNM:
This right here
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by RamessesIV(m): 11:36pm On May 07, 2020
Jesus is lord cry cry cry
MOnkeyBabe:
more white is the thing. I feel trapped in this black body
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Zeinymira(f): 11:37pm On May 07, 2020
Waper2:

And you want to go to America to stay abi �.

Excuse me
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by fx45(m): 11:37pm On May 07, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
more white is the thing. I feel trapped in this black body
Female Michael Jackson in the making. Congrats....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by XhosaNostra(f): 11:38pm On May 07, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Thats when they flood facebook with pics. Is it the same over there

I wouldn't say it's like that over here because for one, we're not in awe of them & with good reasons, are very wary of them as a rule of thumb. There're a few people married to white men though, but they usually date or marry foreign white men, not the ones over here lol. Black South African men rarely date outside of their race or nationality for that matter.
Personally, I don't think I'd ever date one. I just don't find them attractive for some reason. Remember the other one that said something on messenger & got me irritated a while back? wink Yeah, not my cup of tea. I got a few of them trying to start something, but I'm not interested or desperate enough to leave my country for someone that could be crazy or a killer. I got one from the US & one from Australia that think I'm such a delight grin Taking time off FB to avoid them tongue Yeesh! Ain't nobody is going to live their "ebony" fantasies through me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by nduchucks: 11:38pm On May 07, 2020
Nonsense and ingredients.

All things considered, men are better off marrying Nigerian or African girls.

The advantages are too numerous to enumerate. Nuff said.
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 07, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
sharrap abeg, you Nigerian men deserve whatever you get.
That’s why we don’t want you Nigerian women. Fact!
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:39pm On May 07, 2020
we don't want y'alls asses either... bigger facts!
0KNM:
That’s why we don’t want you Nigerian women. Fact!
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Kobojunkie: 11:39pm On May 07, 2020
LordShiva97:
At the end, when it's all said and done, there are millions of happily married couples in the United States. It all depends on how you do your thing and mutual understanding and agreement between the married couples. Most of these cases we hear about are extreme cases but we end up assuming most cases are like that.
They may not be properly in the majority but they are significant enough for them to be an issue, especially as far as the Nigerian case is concerned.
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by RamessesIV(m): 11:39pm On May 07, 2020
Abeg las las who want to marry will marry,there are good and bad nigerian women whether abroad or in Nigerian,me personally i will advice nigerian men to marry within their nationality,me honestly can't see myself marrying a white woman except maybe I feel deeply in love.
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Everest9(m): 11:41pm On May 07, 2020
SocialJustice:
Lol, I finally made my way to USA, I will now be looking for Nigerian girls to date? For what?
I wonder, when I came to hustle, I will even be looking for wealthy white people to correct their own wealth, what concern me with over Sabi Nigerian girls over there. Go ask CR7 why he never marry officially.

7 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:41pm On May 07, 2020
humilitypays:
I was angry while reading the op's post, but that bulldog comment cracked me up and lightened my mood lol.

Women are women all over the world, be it in the village or in the city, once you give women rule, they become ruler, no surprise. It is left for them men to apply their number 6.

And who knows what you yourself will do to your own hubby, maybe you night take even his last belt shocked
I Can't even get mad at him because I always remember how many times we BeG God for meRCy at Mass in iBo. ChineKe GBaGhaRra.
Excuse my funky way typos
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by RamessesIV(m): 11:42pm On May 07, 2020
Na wah ohh this Is super story,auntie mi I hope all is okay over there
MOnkeyBabe:
if I tell you the story of my life, the whole world go shake pass coronavirus, no offence.
It's only one man I've told, my true love embarassed
I won't think twice before taking a BUllet for him. I know God is involved because we met after I became boRnAGain. No talks. God's presence is in me, though I still do some lewd things. FaShiOn & nuDity has the better part of me. BUt I no longer sleep around or nothing no matter the PRiCe.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by pansophist(m): 11:42pm On May 07, 2020
Jim99:

I'm sorry to say this but;

You're a slave man. Wake up

You should be in absolute control not the other way round.

But it's your life anyways. So good luck

He is right. That's how it should be.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by jubrilELsudan: 11:42pm On May 07, 2020
NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE THE BIGGEST CHEATS.

THEY NEVER MARRY FOR LOVE TALK MORE OF EVEN LOVING A MAN. IT'S NOT IN THEIR DNA TO LOVE A MAN BUT THEY WILL HAPPILY LOVE HIS MONEY.

MAJORITY OF MARRIED NIGERIAN WOMEN FVCK AROUND AND HAVE CHILDREN WITH OTHER MEN THEN HER MUMU HUSBAND WILL BE CONVINCING HIMSELF THAT HE IS THE FATHER OF THE CHILDREN DESPITE THE FACT THAT NOBODY IN HIS FAMILY HISTORY HAS THAT SHAPE OF HEAD.

THE ONLY THING NICE ABOUT A NIGERIAN WOMAN IS THAT HER KUKUNASE IS ALWAYS VERY WARM AND SWEET BUT IT IS VERY WIDE MORE THAN BOBRISKY'S ANUS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:45pm On May 07, 2020
RamessesIV:
Na wah ohh this Is super story,auntie mi I hope all is okay over there
lol I made a post about him. Honestly, I'm here hoping to connect with one of his cousins. Gather all the ChuDis
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 07, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
we don't want y'alls asses either... bigger facts!
So why can’t you people leave us alone?
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by RamessesIV(m): 11:48pm On May 07, 2020
His relatives are here??
MOnkeyBabe:
lol I made a post about him. Honestly, I'm here hoping to connect with one of his cousins. Gather all the ChuDis
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by OneChanceTaxi: 11:49pm On May 07, 2020
Plead:

Very stupid analogy. These folks are just pained that they can’t treat women like trash in the west just like they do in Nigeria.

Can we also say that You're so pained that you can't treat men like trash in Nigeria like they do in the West? tongue

9 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:49pm On May 07, 2020
flam5:

God bless you my bro! Can you blame them? Its some guys that will be begging them for money because of the exchange rate that caused it. They will do their nonsense big boys for 2 weeks once they arrive Nigeria with their cheap tickets on Ethiopian airline or Turkish airline and quickly fade away once they are out of cash.
ABeG ejo Small small nO OPen ouR yanSh ..
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by kushme: 11:50pm On May 07, 2020
Jim99:

Letting her be in control of your hard end cash and making important decisions in your house. Man that's the height of it.

I feel sorry for ya

You perfectly know what you are saying, nice one. Don't mind the dude, he was even shamelessly telling you to read again, carefully.

He's doing things against his wish cause of the law men made against men and he called it smart. Stupid mehn.

5 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by MinoryRadio: 11:50pm On May 07, 2020
Follow me @MinorityRadio on Twitter
Even though they have blocked my Tweets and comments, they can't stop me and you from speaking
https://twitter.com/MinorityRadio

Help if you can too on: https://www.nairaland.com/5840862/blocking-freedom-speech-rights (please read before making commenting, and keep comments relevant (or as much as possible)

I am launching a Facebook page since I am blocked on Twitter (on Nigeria)

We shall make Nigeria Great, one way or another!!!
@MinorityRadio(twitter)
minorityradio@houtlook,com(email)

We are currently launching our web site, forum, blog, facebook pages and domain so bear we me.
What is important now is for us to all speak out (websites and all will come later, before the 2023 elections)

Warmest Regards
@MinorityRadio(Anonymous for now since I will most definitely be prosecuted and jailed in Nigeria if my identity is known)
Thank you
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by tbtosine(m): 11:50pm On May 07, 2020
Glad to know about this tread. Giving lot of guyz planing to relocate overthere to start a new life a foresight. Above all, try and figure things out yourself and learn from the mistake of others not to make same mistake.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by SocialJustice: 11:50pm On May 07, 2020
easyelliot:

exactly....is it by force to look for a Nigerian girl when you are out of Nigeria? By the time u sample Polish girl, Mexican girl, akata, Ethiopian girl.....u will thank me later
Your head dey the place. Personally, I won't walk up to any black girl, don't care where you're from.

5 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:52pm On May 07, 2020
RamessesIV:
His relatives are here??
yez . I love him like CRazy like he's my brother. Would I be stupid to say even more than family? He's Related to some of my cousins because of his hometown. I don't know if he's my cousin. Delta/imo undecided it's haunting me .know our meeting is more than Chance .
Someone once said my dad had many Gfs when he was in SChool. It's DRiving me nuts. I've spoken to a PRieSt. I.e. the possibility of being my blood bROther. God! I want to Run mad. I will just Peme!
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 07, 2020
Just avoid those LADIES ooooo
IF you LAND Bad One, Life can be miserable in the US.

Manage the ONES you have in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:52pm On May 07, 2020
honey we aint chasing after you lmao
0KNM:
So why can’t you people leave us alone?
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by SirBunky85(m): 11:53pm On May 07, 2020
Premiumwriter:
boss abeg stop de disgrace your village people.

Me de beg you
lol,chai,una bad mouth plenty for here
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 07, 2020
Next tip: All you old men that have spent 20 years following Akata and are now looking for unmarriedd younger girls in Nigeria who you want to turn into RNs and use her as your ATM, believing that she is a "good girl" and that she will be a good obedient wife, who will be at your beck and call.

You guys are looking for to go to an early grave and lose everything you have worked for since the 20 years you've been in Yankee. I implore you, please stop doing that nonsense.

There is nothing like a humble Nigerian girl. The ones that appear humble are just broke. The day money enters her hand is the day you will know her true colors. Now in US, you will find an elderly guy in his late 40s or 50s. They came to US in their 20s and hustled Akata for paper, and thereafter became legal. Instead of going to school, gain an education, and improve their standard of living, they take up security guard jobs, CNA jobs, and taxi driver jobs. They spend gruelling years doing these low paying jobs and saving pennies to eventually go to Nigeria and do big wedding and marry a small naive village girl, thinking that they are investing in her so that she will yield fruits and serve him in his old age.

Notice that Nigerian men are always looking for women to serve them cheesy

Well, these small naive girls come to US, go to nursing school, become LVNs or RNs. They then begin to make lots of money and they will begin to open eye grin

Lefulefu come and back me up here.

Those small, naive, village girls suddenly begin making about $3500 or more every 2 weeks. Back in Nigeria, they weren't even making 3500 every month. This kind of money blows their minds and they don't even know how to spend it anymore. The man who is her husband and invested in her now wants to control the money and keep her in a subservient position.

At that point in time, that is when the girls father in the village knows that he wants to receive chieftaincy title. Also that is the time the mother knows that she wants to become Lolo of NdiOhia. cheesy. That is also when the girls brother wants to open spare parts shop in Alaba. That is the time when the girls sister wants to get married. The entire family of the girl begins to pester her for money. Also at this same time, the girls husband wants to start to build block of flats in Nnewi. Also he feels that he is old enough to receive chieftaincy title in his village as well. All these things costs lots of money.

The pressure on the poor girls starts mounting. She has one or two kids at this point but she starts to work extra hours and overtime at work. Putting in a lot of exhausting energy into trying to fulfil the dreams of everyone. Instead of the husband to understand, he is not sympathetic to her. After all she is his investment and she better yield fruits. She begins to burn out slowly but surely. She needs support at home but the husband expects her to work for 12 to 13 hours, come home, prepare eba and ogbono soup for him, take care of the kids, and then open toto for him to Bleep cheesy. Tomorrow again it is back to the same routine up to 7 days a week.

One day all the pressure gets too much and then the bubble pops. The woman, under intense financial pressure from her extended family coupled with her unsupportive husband and work-family life, crumbles under it all. And what usually kicks it off? Money of course. Or the lack thereof.

The man, wanting to control the finances of the woman, starts a quarrel about how much he invested to bring her to America. Because of all the stress upon the woman and women being very emotional creatures, she snaps. She insults the husband with the greatest insult of his life. She neglects all he has done and acts on emotion. The man too, unable to stomach the insult, verbally and physically attacks the woman.

Now it always ends in 2 ways. If the woman is still alive after the physical attack, she calls the police and they arrest him for domestic violence. She files a restraining order against him and he cannot return back to the house he bought and the home he built.

The second way it ends is that the man attacks his wife and kills her with his security guard job service pistol or he strangles or stabs her to death with a kitchen knife.

In both cases, the police arrive and arrest the man. And then the family breaks up and most times can not be rebuilt anymore. It becomes a broken home with shatters dreams.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by RamessesIV(m): 11:54pm On May 07, 2020
Ohh delta igbo,i get it you're trying to connect to your culture

What if he is your cousin won't that be you know once?

And sist take it easier ohh,just let it flow
MOnkeyBabe:
yez . I love him like CRazy like he's my brother. Would I be stupid to say even more than family? He's Related to some of my cousins because of his hometown. I don't know if he's my cousin. Delta/imo undecided it's haunting me .know our meeting is more than Chance
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by fof1: 11:57pm On May 07, 2020
humilitypays:
Op, in as much as you made some valid points, I am sorry to say you are assuming a lot of things based on your personal experience and also making up things by exaggeration.

America is not as bad as you paint it for guys when it comes to dating women or getting married to American based Nigerian women or exported ones.

8 of my childhood friends who stay in my own house whenever they return back to Nigeria before traveling to their villages or destination in Nigeria are all living happily in the US with their wives whom they married from Nigeria; mostly their old girlfriends and some ladies they married after they relocated and none have any issue. In fact their wives still respect them and accord them the respect they deserve.

One is a nurse, his wife still serve him food even when they return too and she too is working as an insurance broker.

Another is a force guy and married to a nurse and she respect him just like a Nigerian wife in Nigeria respect her husband.

Then if I come to my family side, all the ones married and living in the US for years with their wives have no issue.

This thing is about the lady you married.

Even in Nigeria some ladies disrespect their husbands, we read hundreds of such stories here on Nairaland....so its not just about America that the ladies you are making reference with changed, they are bad ladies with bad upbringing and didn't cherish the men they married that much, maybe they married them for some hidden selfish reasons best known to the ladies alone.

America or UK or Canada does not change Nigerian ladies, bad Nigerian ladies who live pretentious life in Nigeria due to poverty, etc make it seem so when they leave Nigeria.

One of my friends I am talking about, the wife he married from Nigeria and took to the US don't wear trouser till date because she was a staunch Deeper Life girl born and raised by a strict parents and she is still a dedicated born again Christian over there no change.

The last time they came back, I was just smiling because of her, if you see her, a practicing medical doctor in the US, she looks like mgbeke that has no kobo but you need to see her achievements and investments and still she respects her hubby even in the US and they are living a wonderful life.

Please stop corrupting already corrupted Nigerian ladies and making them feel they can treat guys anyhow abroad, this your thread is a negative influence, it is nonsense.

And for guys taking care of their home, doing dishes, cooking etc, of course modern Nigerian guys in Nigeria do that.

I do my laundry, I cook my meals, sometimes I wash my cars myself when free and have the strength, I clean my house....only foolish guys today will marry and over labor their wife while watching football and allow your wife to overwork herself in the name of forming big boy.

My elder brother that works with a top IOC babysit his own kids....the last time his wife gave birth he is the one that babysit the baby, changes his diapers, wear him his rompers and more. He also helps his wife in several other ways like doing laundry all thanks to washing machines today. So stop painting Nigerian men in Nigeria as lazy men or archaic or as men that maltreat their wives its a lie because many men in Nigeria treat their wives like queens to the envy of their friends and relatives, it depends on the man you married and also on the lady you married. Not when you marry mami iwota Lady pretending to be human and she starts to misbehave you blame it on America or exposure to western life.

Yes some Nigerian ladies change on tasting western life and culture but it still boils down to the lady, marry a virtuous woman and you won't worry even if you take her to Queens palace.

All you wrote is your own individual experience and circle of friends don't generalise it okay angry

EXACTLY MY POSITION BROS. SAME MIND SET AND UNDERSTANDING. AM A VERY VIBRANT MAN BUT CHERISH AND ADORE MY WIFE,SUCH THST I ALMOST MADE HER LAZY. ALL SAID, IT DEPENDS ON PERSONAOUTY TYPE. THANKS

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:57pm On May 07, 2020
RamessesIV:
Ohh delta igbo,i get it you're trying to connect to your culture

What if he is your cousin won't that be you know once?
meaning we can't be together or have Sex?. Do you know how damaged I'll be? That form of info ReaChing me would put me on a SUiCiDe mission. I just hope he's not a Close cousin. Distant cousins tying the knot can be overlooked.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply)

You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / Guys Checking Out A Lady's Backside Inside A Club / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.