Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,557 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses (37025 Views)

"I Stole 4 Cars In Just 4 Months" - Suspect Confesses. See How Much He Sold Them / “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by IamMichael(m): 9:45am On May 05, 2020
Hmmm
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by JoeOdion(m): 9:46am On May 05, 2020
What a pity!
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by hollywater: 9:46am On May 05, 2020
omocalabar:
Leave this man alone...Even Abacha's loot is now described as asset by AGN
I am more interested on this Abacha loots than any other news on this forum today. If the FG try anything funny with this money, na Ogun,Amadioha and co will kill each and everyone of them.
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by bidex(m): 9:46am On May 05, 2020
Na wah o. See as he end up his adventures
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by Truthbites: 9:46am On May 05, 2020
Now, death sentence will even pay much better
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by omocalabar(m): 9:47am On May 05, 2020
hollywater:
I am more interested in on this Abacha loots than any other news on this forum today. If the FG try anything funny with this money, na Ogun,Amadioha and co will kill each and everyone of them.
Lolz..they already have...Bagudu will be getting 100million dollars
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by AFULA(m): 9:48am On May 05, 2020
IGBO AMAKA

2 Likes

Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by dingbang(m): 9:48am On May 05, 2020
To be in prison in this covid times no good.
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by Printerscanner: 9:49am On May 05, 2020
omocalabar:

It has become assets to Nigeria. When you bury yam or rice or beans into the soil, they become Crops when they germinate.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by Printerscanner: 9:51am On May 05, 2020
Not surprised. Migrated from Anambra to become a Lagos robber.

2 Likes

Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by hollywater: 9:51am On May 05, 2020
omocalabar:
Lolz..they already have...Bagudu will be getting 100million dollars
He will die on his way to deposit it in any corrupt bank.
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by caleboxylic: 9:51am On May 05, 2020
arinze198:

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/i-was-a-painter-but-robbery-paid-better-suspect-confesses/

See junk and western Media.
The woman left her phone and the guy picked
the phone and transferred the said amount without knowing the woman password nor transaction pin.
How he managed to complete such transaction without the woman consent is what they should make known.
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:51am On May 05, 2020
irunoko:
So because of ordinary 230k you enter prison? shocked

If you know how fast 200 k finishes,you nor go go thief.230k that cannot even buy land in Lagos

Broda ode

Land for where ?
That money self no fit acquire 1room self contain, 1 year rent at Ikeja ,Anthony, Magodo ,ikosi ketu or even Yaba

2 Likes

Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by Eraddray(m): 9:51am On May 05, 2020
and now prison will be your relaxation center
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by Lexusgs430: 9:51am On May 05, 2020
He was caught because he probably transferred money from his victims account, into his personal account..........

Where do we get dumb thieves like this............ grin
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by GreenArrow1(m): 9:53am On May 05, 2020
Of course! Stealing pays better Na!
Why else do you think every four years, people fight and kill themselves just to occupy political offices and steal?

No venture can pay more than one in which you spend the smallest and gain the highest. It's simple economics 101.
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by bukatyne(f): 9:54am On May 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by West2019(m): 9:56am On May 05, 2020
irunoko:
So because of ordinary 230k you enter prison? shocked

If you know how fast 200 k finishes,you nor go go thief.230k that cannot even buy land in Lagos

Broda ode
230k is not just ordinary pls respect that figures

1 Like

Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by israelmao(m): 9:56am On May 05, 2020
Life sentence will also pay you better.
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by betterman22(m): 9:58am On May 05, 2020
tongue
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:59am On May 05, 2020
omocalabar:
Government wey mumu

As in government wey no get sense

Illiterate and terroristic government grin grin grin grin
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 9:59am On May 05, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

PM Express needs to be closed down.
CLOSE AM BECAUSE YOUR GENERATION WAS PROGRAM FOR ROBBERY
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by Joshuazedd(m): 10:00am On May 05, 2020
you would be paid alot more in prison
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by kestolove95(m): 10:00am On May 05, 2020
Omo ibo

3 Likes

Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by Joefat: 10:00am On May 05, 2020
Everyday for the thief, na one day for the owner..
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by BucciJP(m): 10:01am On May 05, 2020
desthy:
FOLLOW THE STEPS TO GET YOUR THROUGH THE MTN WEBSITE BELOW IN THE PICTURE
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11476838_009_jpeg2a26a6381025f4652a02b969d7c07592

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11476839_09_png12b9cf7e9366f0cdb434c397e816c819

So you guys can use every opportunity to scam your fellows? spits

1 Like

Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by Hoodgod(m): 10:02am On May 05, 2020
arinze198:

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/i-was-a-painter-but-robbery-paid-better-suspect-confesses/
if u do the crime be ready to do the time..i was a teacher but lecturing paid better
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by Drizzy5001(m): 10:03am On May 05, 2020
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 10:03am On May 05, 2020
McClean573:
This robber is a very funny guy grin He is right though.
The difference between robbers and the rest of us is that, we are willing to wait for a month to get a paycheck. While a robber jumbs the line and want to get the same paycheck in about 5 mins.

Na them... Defending their fellow thieves

Mrvitalis immotep lzaa coman defend ur criminal from anambra again.

After all, he is collecting the money lagos took during biafla war.. Payback from yeebos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim / Young Man Beheaded In Delta State (Graphic Pics) / DSS Charges Sowore, Mandate For Treasonable Felony, Cyberstalking Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.