Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,875 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses (37026 Views)

"I Stole 4 Cars In Just 4 Months" - Suspect Confesses. See How Much He Sold Them / “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by thundafire: 10:49am On May 05, 2020
Ipob is dis how ur country will be filled with thieves
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by SincerePet: 10:51am On May 05, 2020
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by Engrgreg231(m): 10:54am On May 05, 2020
If you have focused on your painting job you will have no business with prison see what impatience has landed you into now you will go and wait patiently in prison for only God knows when
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by Dreason(m): 10:58am On May 05, 2020
it shamful dat people from covid19 ravage region,a region were bandit,kidnaper and terrorist are paid by the govt'ment to stop killing it own people on it soil. engage in e'tribal war big shame.
and to the children of the fallen DEMONS dnt cry when skull mining trend comes up. dnt preach when it does. p.s
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by mrvitalis(m): 10:59am On May 05, 2020
ProfDview1:

Na them... Defending their fellow thieves

Mrvitalis immotep lzaa coman defend ur criminal from anambra again.

After all, he is collecting the money lagos took during biafla war.. Payback from yeebos
Did u say the same thing your Yoruba mother and son killed their son and brother for money rituals

U see why you are called hypocrite ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by Dreason(m): 11:00am On May 05, 2020
thundafire:
Ipob is dis how ur country will be filled with thieves

HOW many skulls have mined today.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by West2019(m): 11:02am On May 05, 2020
FGonline:
it is,if thy is non coming in even if is a drop.
you are talking of some people 4 months salary ooooo
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by HeightsKE: 11:03am On May 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Chinedu all because of Chestbeating showoff Christmas celebration in his Anambra village he came to Lagos, Yoruba land, region with lowest poverty rate to rob and become a nuisance

do the crime you do the time

I wonder about the size of your brain
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by caleboxylic: 11:06am On May 05, 2020
frozen70:

I am yet to understand how this works

He took the phone and transferred 230k from the account before the woman comes out

So he knows the bank the woman uses and knows her pin number

This PM news, I no dey trust am

Typical western media. The story makes no sense.
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by Oyindaberry(f): 11:13am On May 05, 2020
arinze198:

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/i-was-a-painter-but-robbery-paid-better-suspect-confesses/

Make sure you don’t abandon your painting skills in the cell � paint the walls very well

1 Like

Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by Emiljensen: 11:15am On May 05, 2020
sad.
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by redsun(m): 11:20am On May 05, 2020
Robbery, english misnomer. That is stealing by deceit as the politicians do.
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by solmusdesigns: 11:38am On May 05, 2020
HeightsKE:

I wonder about the size of your brain

wonder about the size of your pop's own
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by brownbib(m): 11:43am On May 05, 2020
You can now be painting the walls of the penitentiary.
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by mercy87(f): 11:47am On May 05, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
U shud af gone to a place where they sell stuffs na.
Do transfer shaps. Buy 4 home theater. 60k
But sorry woman too sharp
She block account too late
Trace and tracked the stolen phone i guess
Or tru bvn

Thief. The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life. Repent!!
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by Gazzy88(m): 11:58am On May 05, 2020
If he had not been caught and the guy blow from stealing and robbery, you would see his fellow tribesmen chest beating up and down how they are the best tribe in Africa not knowing they made their money from crimes. Those tribe are criminals in disguise.
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 05, 2020
Oga gbera wole ago olopa. Go give them nice paintings in there.
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by AmazingELixir: 12:26pm On May 05, 2020
Oizatobad:
CLOSE AM BECAUSE YOUR GENERATION WAS PROGRAM FOR ROBBERY

You are hopelessly stupid.
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by emperor863(m): 1:09pm On May 05, 2020
You've done what sabi do Obinna boy.

If he had not been caught, he will be saying (like others) that he became rich in spite of the 20pounds they got after the civil war.

Developers dem who no fit develop dem area.
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by Bahamas95(m): 1:47pm On May 05, 2020
Stealing is bad but one thing that baffles me about thieves is that they are never satisfied. If this id!ot had succeeded he will still squander the money and go back to stealing.

Even if na bank he rob sef he nor go use he brain open paint shop and quit stealing. He must steal till dem catch am....Chai!

Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by Legendguru: 1:56pm On May 05, 2020
it will pay off in jail too
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by Digmygold: 1:58pm On May 05, 2020
Lol you should have learnt from liquidfaya miserble existence.Redpillers always lose in the end.
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by thundafire: 2:29pm On May 05, 2020
Dreason:

HOW many skulls have mined today.
am from Crossriver,so u can call dey Skull miners association to tell dem dat
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by dahgifted(m): 2:43pm On May 05, 2020
haba! an kinda confused oh! how did he manage to transfer the woman's money to another account?
is the phone not password enabled?
is the bank ussd not pin enabled?
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 05, 2020
mrvitalis:

Did u say the same thing your Yoruba mother and son killed their son and brother for money rituals

U see why you are called hypocrite ?

Tribe of theives and kidnappers grin
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by irunoko(m): 3:00pm On May 05, 2020
West2019:
230k is not just ordinary pls respect that figures
any money that cannot buy land, what is it.guy gbagbe oshi naira value is lipsrsealed
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by Apologize(m): 4:14pm On May 05, 2020
Kwenu
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by liquidfaya: 5:25pm On May 05, 2020
Digmygold:
Lol you should have learnt from liquidfaya miserble existence.Redpillers always lose in the end.

Your wife is just a retired olosho who needed a retirement fund. That's why she married you at 32 after getting tired of whoring all over.

You see value in trash because your own father rejected you as a Baby and you feel you are trash. And you are indeed trash. Lmfao

Trashbin Baby Of the Year.

Say hie to the Retired Olosho you married.

Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by West2019(m): 5:46pm On May 05, 2020
irunoko:
any money that cannot buy land, what is it.guy gbagbe oshi naira value is lipsrsealed
go and seat down this man you dnt know what you are talking off. Can you bost of such amount right now
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by irunoko(m): 6:24pm On May 05, 2020
West2019:
go and seat down this man you dnt know what you are talking off. Can you bost of such amount right now
smh

Ignoramus
Re: I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses by Dreason(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2020
thundafire:
am from Crossriver,so u can call dey Skull miners association to tell dem dat

and you are proud to mention cross river.
where cultism and armrobbery is the order of the day.
somtimes u need to reason b4 abusing other people. well how far what is the score VIKINGS vs AYE AXEMEN. abi GREENLANDERS vs ICELANDERS. mmpama ewu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Man Beheaded In Delta State (Graphic Pics) / Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim / Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.