Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Save A Broken Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Save A Broken Home (315 Views)

Coming From A Broken Home Doesn't Make You A Terrible Partner And A Person. / Effect Of A Broken Home On A Nairalander :true Life Story / Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save A Broken Home by danielsage: 9:53am On May 05, 2020
Aunty slapped her brother in-law for taking food from her pot by himself without telling her. Brother in-law stopped eating at home to avoid further insult. Brother in-law is an undergraduate. The brother noticed and asked his brother why, he said nothing. Brother wasn't satisfied, asked his wife, aunty said ask your brother. Brother insisted on finding why so he asked other souls in the house and they told him what happened. Brother was very angry and felt disrespected by his wife who could have reported to him to handle the issue. Aunty doesn't work so brother provides everything down to maggi. Brother told wife to apologise to his brother, aunty said never. That the house is hers. Brother in-law jejely carried his luggage and left without telling anyone. Brother has told his wife to leave his house since she cannot accommodate his family members but feels free with her own family members. Aunty feels her husband is being unreasonable and seeking advise on how best to proceed. Oya, members of the advisory committee, advise We need your advice Who's to be blamed?..(Cp )
Re: Save A Broken Home by Favy1235(f): 11:38am On May 05, 2020
Aunty should go work on herself.
You won't accomodate your husband's people but will accomodate your own people to me i see that as selfishness.
And beside i don't see any big deal in she apologizing to her brother-inlaw she won't die if the word "i'm sorry"comes out from her mouth.
Re: Save A Broken Home by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 05, 2020
Too bad of her. She should learn to accommodate her husband's family. And the word I'm sorry has done more good than harm in life. I don't joke with I'm sorry even if I'm wrong but just for peace to reign.

PS. But when the other party is riding on my I'm sorry, I sabi give myself brain.
Re: Save A Broken Home by Fidelismaria: 12:24pm On May 05, 2020

brother in law too get sense

he left the house without uttering a single word

my kind of guy

Re: Save A Broken Home by MummyIMadeIt: 12:48pm On May 05, 2020
A woman's affinity towards her own people but repellent towards her man's people is a big Turnoff.

Yet we see such happenings everyday, kudos to the man for doing the needful, as he needs to forcefully instill the likeness into his wife.

They only thing Madam can do is turn a new leaf and apologize with actions.

Anything except that is calling for the gun

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most International Students From Bahamas / People Who Are 40+ And Happy With Their Life, What Is Your Advice To People 20s? / why has my sex drive nosedive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.