Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Why Do Girls Dont Always Want Their Brothers To Date Their Friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Dont Always Want Their Brothers To Date Their Friends? (970 Views)

Why Are Many Girls Inlove With Their Brothers? / Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Dont Always Want Their Brothers To Date Their Friends? by 190: 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2011
Quote from somewhere,

When i was single my two sisters one senior to me and the other junior, they did everything to keep me away from their friends so that i dnt get to fall in love with them or them falling in love with me.

Have seen so many casses like that with my friends. why?
Re: Why Do Girls Dont Always Want Their Brothers To Date Their Friends? by Dsense(m): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2011
It's simply because she knows when you guys are in love with eachother and dating,Then you could easily know about her escapades and other confidential affairs, she would never want you to know about it as her brother.
Re: Why Do Girls Dont Always Want Their Brothers To Date Their Friends? by femmy2010(m): 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2011
she has the interest of her friend or brother at heart.
The brother might be a bad one or the friend might be the bad and who else sees it all if not the middle lady(Sister)
Re: Why Do Girls Dont Always Want Their Brothers To Date Their Friends? by adagz01(m): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2011
Rabbit don run comot from cage he begin dey post crap around NL.
Re: Why Do Girls Dont Always Want Their Brothers To Date Their Friends? by Blackteeth(m): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2011
And why don't guys allow their friends date their sisters?
But 190 my friend, I think you are better off posting on existing threads rather than starting your own threads.
Re: Why Do Girls Dont Always Want Their Brothers To Date Their Friends? by OvieE: 9:24pm On Jan 11, 2011
That is just their style. My sisters are the same.
Re: Why Do Girls Dont Always Want Their Brothers To Date Their Friends? by Dsense(m): 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2011
adagz 01:

grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Dont Always Want Their Brothers To Date Their Friends? by ruffrider(f): 12:53am On Jan 12, 2011
Because the people closest to you know who you truely are.
Re: Why Do Girls Dont Always Want Their Brothers To Date Their Friends? by ruffrider(f): 12:58am On Jan 12, 2011
Why would I want to set my friend up with my brother when he already has four women he is juggling?
Then when he hurt her, she's looking at me, cause I can't tell her that another women came by the place with him
Re: Why Do Girls Dont Always Want Their Brothers To Date Their Friends? by 190: 2:21am On Jan 12, 2011
adagz 01:

Adagz wait till i catch you!! angry angry
Blackteeth:

And why don't guys allow their friends date their sisters?
But 190 my friend, I think you are better off posting on existing threads rather than starting your own threads.

my brother you nor see culled from somewhere, angry
Re: Why Do Girls Dont Always Want Their Brothers To Date Their Friends? by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 12, 2011
^^  kiss

@topic: simply because what girl wants to hear how her brother has "handled" her friend (in the bed room; emotionally). A lot of us women are well aware when our brothers are douche bags and if we are genuine we will try to protect our friend's heart. Or vice versa, some women have friends who are (hate to say it, we all have that one. . .)who are sluts and they want their brothers to have decent women. A lot of female friendships end because of this.

Lemme ask you the reversed question fellas:

How would you feel if your friend(s) showed interest in your sister(s)? Exactly.
Re: Why Do Girls Dont Always Want Their Brothers To Date Their Friends? by 190: 2:38am On Jan 12, 2011
^^is he crazy!! angry angry
Re: Why Do Girls Dont Always Want Their Brothers To Date Their Friends? by Nobody: 2:51am On Jan 12, 2011
lol wot? grin who is "he"?
Re: Why Do Girls Dont Always Want Their Brothers To Date Their Friends? by 190: 2:54am On Jan 12, 2011
^^more replies pls, grin grin grin grin!! undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Dont Always Want Their Brothers To Date Their Friends? by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 12, 2011
^^so am I. What is wrong with you THIS time? angry
Re: Why Do Girls Dont Always Want Their Brothers To Date Their Friends? by 190: 3:05am On Jan 12, 2011
^^replies urgently needed!! undecided undecided grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Dont Always Want Their Brothers To Date Their Friends? by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 12, 2011
^190, what is wrong with you?
Re: Why Do Girls Dont Always Want Their Brothers To Date Their Friends? by 190: 3:23am On Jan 12, 2011
^^replies ooh replies  undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Dont Always Want Their Brothers To Date Their Friends? by Nobody: 4:02am On Jan 12, 2011
[rant deleted] kiss
Re: Why Do Girls Dont Always Want Their Brothers To Date Their Friends? by calddon(m): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2011
@190 this one you r asking 4 reply r u running sum kind of survey?
Re: Why Do Girls Dont Always Want Their Brothers To Date Their Friends? by Omolola1(f): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2011
@Topic, because they dnt want d pple they lv so much get hurt! i cant arrange my frend 4 my broda, neva!
Re: Why Do Girls Dont Always Want Their Brothers To Date Their Friends? by 190: 10:16am On Jan 13, 2011
Omolola1:

@Topic, because they dnt want d pple they lv so much get hurt! i cant arrange my frend 4 my broda, neva!

Omolola is a casestudy
Talk about Guilty conscience
Is it your friend thats not gud or your bruva!
Re: Why Do Girls Dont Always Want Their Brothers To Date Their Friends? by Omolola1(f): 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2011
both of em
Re: Why Do Girls Dont Always Want Their Brothers To Date Their Friends? by 190: 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2011
Omolola1:

both of em

hmm, grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Oh Why Do Women Online Give Away They Were A Victim Of A"hit And Split?"-lol / Did I Get Played Or Was It Foreal? / Dont Die In Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.