Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Did I Get Played Or Was It Foreal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Get Played Or Was It Foreal? (983 Views)

Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / Can A Player Get Played (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Get Played Or Was It Foreal? by shyaznchik: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2011
So I went to Florida for school and I met this guy. He was forsure interested in me. Texting everynight. But I wasn't interested at first. But we started to hang out a lot. And I got to know him. We finally told each other we liked each other. But the whole time he had a gf back home and I had no idea. Anyways second semester we were forsure dating. Everyone at school knew about us. He spent a lot of time together getting ro know each other. We never had sex but we did "sexting" but I felt like he liked me a lot. We both got kicked out cuz we got untrouble and he told me to wait for him. He gave me his watch his t shirt his bracelet and his favorite bball shorts. We kept intouch. But online I found his gf. He said that it was his ex but I felt like something was wrong. So I broke up with him. A month later she found out about me and we both talked a out eveything.

Did he really play me? I mean obviously he wasn't satisfied with her. And all those things he told me. It sounded so genuine. So what was it?? J
Re: Did I Get Played Or Was It Foreal? by Goldieluks: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2011
OP, lurv your post seem to be scattered everywhere,is there anyway you can edit or rephrase?
Re: Did I Get Played Or Was It Foreal? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2011
When he was with you he may have been genuinely feeling you but still had feelings for his gal.
Re: Did I Get Played Or Was It Foreal? by Sijo01(f): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

OP, lurv your post seem to be scattered everywhere,is there anyway you can edit or rephrase?

Its called Florida pattern. grin grin just try to comprehend it.
Re: Did I Get Played Or Was It Foreal? by MMM2(m): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2011
op
sorry
he used u & dumped u angry
Re: Did I Get Played Or Was It Foreal? by Goldieluks: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2011
Sijo01:

Its called Florida pattern. grin grin just try to comprehend it.

Lolz,ok.
Re: Did I Get Played Or Was It Foreal? by SAFO(m): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2011
I doubt seriously that you got kicked out of school for getting in trouble with your bf. Now if you had said that you got kicked out because you don't know how to form a coherent sentence or that you constantly use run-on sentences and don't know the first thing about proper punctuation. Now that I would believe.
Re: Did I Get Played Or Was It Foreal? by shyaznchik: 8:32am On Aug 18, 2011
Okay my bad I have bad grammer. But I wasn't trying to sound intelligent. I was trying to get some opinions. Thanks for the input tho.

And yes we did get in trouble for what we did. Its a strict Christian school.
Re: Did I Get Played Or Was It Foreal? by paraphase(m): 9:45am On Aug 18, 2011
x
Re: Did I Get Played Or Was It Foreal? by shyaznchik: 9:47am On Aug 18, 2011
Maybe some people just wanna be anonymous!
Re: Did I Get Played Or Was It Foreal? by Mynd44: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2011
You got played and you did the best thing by dumping his backside. Satisfied? When you know the answer to a question why ask? Or is it because you regret dumping him and you want him back?
Re: Did I Get Played Or Was It Foreal? by shyaznchik: 10:00am On Aug 18, 2011
No I don't regret dumping him. I just wanted to know who he really wanted. Like I didn't say this in the forum but he kept her a secret from his parents the whole time we were dating. And when she said I love you. He didn't say anything back. I know it sounds irrelevant, but it seemed like he wanted me and maybe if me and him didn't work out he still had her. But idk I've never talked to him since I broke up with him. But I can't take his word for it he'd prolly like lime the whole time he was lying to me in the beginning.
Re: Did I Get Played Or Was It Foreal? by Mynd44: 10:13am On Aug 18, 2011
^^^
So you do think dumping him was the best thing which means you think he played you and which means you know the answer to your question so why ask?
Re: Did I Get Played Or Was It Foreal? by shyaznchik: 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2011
My question is dide he genuinely like me? Even tho he had a gf back home?
Re: Did I Get Played Or Was It Foreal? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

oh lawddddd goldiemorn u meanie grin grin grin grin grin grin , but na swagga she dey take write na

harlem style
Re: Did I Get Played Or Was It Foreal? by ronkebp(f): 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2011
He still loved his ex, but needed a companion, and you were available, but that does not mean, he did not like you,
Re: Did I Get Played Or Was It Foreal? by skittles18(f): 8:10am On Aug 19, 2011
Yes, he played you he has a girlfriend back home and your stupid you got kicked out of school with someone that didn't even really like you.
Re: Did I Get Played Or Was It Foreal? by Mynd44: 8:38am On Aug 19, 2011
She got played big time

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Crush On Chika Ike~pls Help Me. . . / I Need A Child / Why Do People Cheat In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.