Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back (214386 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by green6231: 6:57am On Sep 06, 2015
This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me..My name isleo, and I base in united kingdom. My life is back!

After 15 years of marriage, my wife left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart.

Thanks to a spell caster called Dr omotokunbor who I met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I

was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell

caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he

can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called rita, she

testified about how Dr omotokunbor brought back her Ex lover in less than 48 hours and at the end of her testimony she gave Dr

omotokunbor e-mail address. After reading all these, I decided to give Dr omotokunbor a try. I contacted him with his via email

address and explained my problem to him. In just 2 days, my wife came back to me pleading. We solved our issues, and we are even

happier than before. Dr omotokunbor is really a talented and gifted man and I will not to stop publishing him because he is a

wonderful Dr...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for yours. Try

Dr omotokunbor today, he will be the answer to your problem. Here's his contact: doctoromotokunbor@gmail.com Thank you once again

Dr omotokunbor. Contact him for the following:
(1)If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)You want women/men to run after you.
(5)If you want a child.
(6)[You want to be rich.
(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(coolIf you need financial assistance.
(9)If you want to stop your Divorce.
10)Help bringing people out of prison.
(11)Marriage Spells
(12)Miracle Spells
(13)Beauty Spells
(14)PROPHECY CHARM
(15)Attraction Spells
(16)Evil Eye Spells.
(17)Kissing Spell
(18)Remove Sickness Spells.
(19)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS.
(20)SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS.
(21) Charm to get who to love you.
Contact him today on: doctoromotokunbor@gmail.com / or call: +2347032057557
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by green6231: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2015
This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me..My name is leo, and I base in united kingdom. My life is back! After 15 years of marriage, my wife left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr omotokunbor who I met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called rita, she testified about how Dr omotokunbor brought back her Ex lover in less than 48 hours and at the end of her testimony she gave Dr omotokunbor e-mail address. After reading all these, I decided to give Dr omotokunbor a try. I contacted him with his via email address and explained my problem to him. In just 2 days, my wife came back to me pleading. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. Dr omotokunbor is really a talented and gifted man and I will not to stop publishing him because he is a wonderful Dr...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for yours. Try Dr omotokunbor today, he will be the answer to your problem. Here's his contact: doctoromotokunbor@gmail.com Thank you once again Dr omotokunbor. Contact him for the following:
(1)If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)You want women/men to run after you.
(5)If you want a child.
(6)[You want to be rich.
(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(coolIf you need financial assistance.
(9)If you want to stop your Divorce.
10)Help bringing people out of prison.
(11)Marriage Spells
(12)Miracle Spells
(13)Beauty Spells
(14)PROPHECY CHARM
(15)Attraction Spells
(16)Evil Eye Spells.
(17)Kissing Spell
(18)Remove Sickness Spells.
(19)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS.
(20)SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS.
(21) Charm to get who to love you.
Contact him today on: doctoromotokunbor@gmail.com / or call: +2347032057557
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by mikejackson1: 12:13am On Oct 01, 2015
i want to give thanks to my dr and i will always give thanks to DR OGUDUDU who brought back my love that has left me for 6years within 48hours, i have said about this last week but i promised to always tell people about this every week end so that those that did not read about it last week will read about it this week, i have been looking for how to get this boy back to my life because i love this boy with the whole of my heart, i could not replace him with any body,one day i was watching my television when i saw a lady giving thanks to DR OGUDUDU and telling the world how he helped her i was so shocked i could not believe it because i never taught that there are powers that can bring back lost love, then that was how i decided to contact him too because i do really need my love back,when i contacted him i told him everything and he told me not to worry that my love will surely be back to my arms within 48hours at first i could not believe because i was thinking how could somebody that has gone for 6years come back within 48 hours,so then i decided to watch and see,unbelievable within the next 48hours i got a call from unknown number so i decided to pick the call the next thing i could hear was my loves voice he was pleading and begging me on the phone that i should forgive him that i should forget all that have happened that he did not know what came over him,he promised not to leave for any reason, that he was really sorry for what he did,i was so surprised because i never believed that this could happen,so that was how i accepted his apology and the next morning he came to my house and still pleading for me to forgive, him i told him that everything is okay that i have forgiven him, that was how we started again and now we are married, i promised to say this testimony in radio station, commenting this testimony is still okay but before this month runs out i promise to say this in radio station and i will,sir thank you very much.World please am begging you people to try and thank this man for me,or if you need his help here is his email address drogududuspellhome@gmail.com. THANK YOU DR

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by skushieslord: 3:41am On Oct 13, 2015
Contact me for chapman, skushies, shisha e.t.c for ur birthday,beach parties, wedding, and any functions. Check my signature for my email. 09053663375.
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by jessicaruizame: 12:58am On Oct 22, 2015
How to get your ex husband back
My name is Jessica Ruiz from Florida I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine Lucy told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Dr Shiva at hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com . I email Dr Shiva the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to Dr Shiva hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com you are the best among all the spell caster online I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too
Or Check Out His Web site at http://hinduspelltemple.wix.com/hinduspelltemple
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by highdeeb: 7:57am On Oct 22, 2015
I really need ur help...I'm in a competition on instagram
Guys.please...like the artwork by CEO_highdeeconcept.
He is in a competition and needs your support by just liking his artwork on dat page.  Pls do help rebroadcast as well here is d link
      https://instagram.com/p/9F8T17wzxm/?taken-by=ruggedybaba .....I'll love to win dis wit ur help tanx
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by jessicaruizame: 2:45am On Oct 31, 2015
How to get your ex husband back
My name is Jessica Ruiz from Florida I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine Lucy told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Dr Shiva athinduspelltemple@yahoo.com . I email Dr Shiva the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to Dr Shiva hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com you are the best among all the spell caster online I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too
Or Check Out His Web site at http://hinduspelltemple.wix.com/hinduspelltemple
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by andersgeorge84: 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
I HAVE FOLLOWED MOST OF THESE CRAPS AND GOT SCAMMED. I EVEN SEE SOME OF THEM REWRITING WHAT I WROTE ON THE NET.
MOST OF THESE PEOPLE TELLING YOU FAKE TESTIMONIES AND FOR YOU TO BEWARE OF THIS AND BEWARE OF THAT ARE BUNCH OF CRAPS AND SCAMS.
THE ONLY MAN YOU CAN ACTUALLY TRUST ON SPELL IS DR MALAIKA HIS EMAIL IS odogwumalaika@gmail.com, I WOULD HAVE BROUGHT HIM RIGHT HERE IN THE STATES IF POSSIBLE.
HE DID A WHOLE LOT OF THINGS WHICH I WON’T REALLY MENTION HERE BUT THE MOST OF WHAT HE DID FOR ME WAS HELP ME OUT OF CANCER
AND ALSO HELPED ME GOT BACK MY JOB AND MY MARRIAGE. HE IS GREAT AND I MET HIM OVER THE INTERNET JUST AS EVERY OTHER PERSON HAS TESTIFIED
BUT HE IS ACTUALLY REAL AND A VERY GOOD SPELL CASTER. I’M STILL VERY MUCH INDEBTED TO DR MALAIKA FOR SAVING MY LIFE
AND MY MARRIAGE. I WANT TO LET YA ALL KNOW THAT YOU DON’T HAVE TO TRY ANYBODY ELSE EXCEPT THIS DUDE.
HIS EMAIL CONTACT IS odogwumalaika@gmail.com THE MOBILE IS +234706

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.