Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back (214442 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by himike247(m): 3:40am On Jul 16, 2014
Discover How To Have Scores Of The Exact Type Of Women You Like Wanting To Date You Within Hours With The Power Of Online Dating! Get This Ultimate Online Dating Site for Men That Gives You What You Want by Checking I out here, www.myprofilehome.com

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by joanrivers(f): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
About my ex boyfriend; I can see that you’ve been dealing with some pretty crazy relationship experiences, and unfortunately I think I have another one for your scrutiny.
my ex (Johnny) and I met about six months ago online and immediately hit it off and messaged back and forth every day. because of our equal honesty and compatible personalities, we both started developing feelings for each other. during this time, we were both in troubled relationships, my boyfriend was cheating on me incessantly (no matter the second and third chance) and his girlfriend was not around very much, and was awfully jealous. I finally got away from my ex, and soon after Johnny broke it off with his girlfriend. he told me it was because of his feelings for me, partly. of course, our relationship was on a track towards serious relationship, and I couldn’t have been happier.

sadly, I had made a huge mistake.

my previous boyfriend and I had a very serious and deep relationship, and when he came crawling back to me, even though I was trying to move on with Johnny, I ruined everything when I decided to leave Johnny for him. this broke aarons heart, and at first he responded with anger. it didn’t take long for my boyfriend to cheat on me again, and Johnny was there for me as a friend. It was then that I realized I had made a huge mistake. I begged and begged Johnny for a second chance and after a while he succumbed.
our relationship went back to how it was before, but I ruined it yet again.

I felt that our relationship was boring, and he didn’t seem to be showing much emotion or effort, and so like an idiot, I started playing games. I became very stoic and blank, and he finally asked what was going on. well, not really asked. it was more like a statement. “so are we not going to try anymore?” is what he said. pride filled my mind, and I wanted him to fight for me. can you believe my nerve? after I had pleaded for a second chance, and now I wanted HIM to fight for ME? of course, he saw how screwed up that was and I decided to leave, because I obviously hadn’t put my foot far enough down my throat.

the problem is, now I want him back. desperately. I’ve learned from my mistakes, apologized and tried to fix them. but he will not budge. he said he can’t take us seriously because he thinks that I will just leave again.
plus there's some other girl he met, and he doesn’t want to ruin it before it begins.

at this point, you’re probably wondering what on earth my question is. I just want to know what I can do to fix what I’ve done and get him back. right now I’m doing the No-Contact rule, I told him I needed time to get over him.
but I’m afraid if I stick with that rule and don’t do anything else he will move on with that girl he met.

thanks for your time and your insightful articles

1 Like

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Rossieb: 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello Tiemo, my ex is dating another girl he seems he loves her i guess. but she broke up with him today, my close friend talked to him so that perhaps we can get back together into a relationship but he told my friend a lot of things Which hurts a lot my ex boyfriend said that he no longer loves me and he doesn’t want me in his life and he hates the day he met me, and all what we had wasn't real, but in the same time he was dating that girl something took place it was when our soccer national team went to the second term we all went to celebrate in the streets so in that time i lost my little brother in the crowd so i started freaking out and crying so my ex boyfriend followed me and helped me to find him and we did after that we walked alone in an empty street and it was 1am and then he kissed me and said that he loves me and never wants to see me cry again, no we never talked and i really miss him i want him back i just need some help please
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by hope2sweet: 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
my boyfriend of two years let me for another girl because i accuse him of seen another girl and since then i have been trying to get him but he refuse to come back to me,he was not responding to my call or email and he even unfriend me in Facebook and he told me that he is done with me.i was searching on the internet for help and i saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so i decided to give it a try and i contacted him and i explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me and guarantee me of 3days that my ex will come back to me and to my greatest surprise the third day a great miracle fell on me and my ex come back to me on the third day and he beg me for forgiveness doctorbalaya@gmail.com i will continue to publish his name because he is my Savior and we are about to get married.if you need him to help you Email: doctorbalaya@gmail.com
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Tiemo(m): 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
1. Your ex boyfriend needs some space and time to remove all the negative associations from the breakup and start missing you. People have a common misconception that if you don’t contact your ex, they will forget about you. But in reality, if you don’t contact your ex boyfriend, you will give them time to miss you more and they will be wondering all the time why you are not contacting them. Remember all the mistakes in Part #1 of this guide. Every one of them made your ex think of you as a needy person. By not contacting them, you immediately become not needy in their mind.

2. You also need some space and time. You need to get a hold of yourself and gain some perspective. The fact is, you are a mess after the breakup. And you need to calm down and analyze your relationship thoroughly to realize whether or not being with your ex boyfriend is in your best interest. It could be that you are just missing your ex boyfriend. You need to learn to enjoy your life without your ex boyfriend. You need to prove to yourself that you can be happy without your ex boyfriend. You will eventually realize that you DON’T NEED YOUR EX to be happy. Maybe you’ll still WANT them, but there is a big difference between needing something and wanting something.

3. You must become an attractive happy person during this time. You need to take a step back and reevaluate your life. You should make a lot of positive changes in your life. When you meet your ex boyfriend after the no contact period, you want them to be attracted to you. And the best way to do it is to start enjoying life and being an overall happy person. Don’t take this point lightly. This could be the difference between getting your ex boyfriend back or losing them forever.

Contacting Your Ex Boyfriend aka Re-attraction

Remember when your ex boyfriend left you? They thought of you as a needy, clingy and desperate person with little to no self-respect. After not being in contact with you for a while, they must be wondering what the heck happened to you. They will slowly start to forget that image of yours (the needy desperate one) and start remembering the things they liked about you. They will start remembering the things that they found attractive in you.

And that’s when you contact them, you talk to them and then meet them. Just as they lay eyes on you, BOOM. That’s the new and improved you. YOUR version 2.0. They can’t help but wonder what brought so much positive change in you.

For that to happen, you need two things.

1. You should actually bring a positive change in your life and become a confident, happy and attractive person.
2. You should contact your ex and meet them somewhere.

If you have been following this guide till now, then you know how to go about the first point. So, let’s get straight to the second point.
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by joescandra1: 4:12am On Jul 23, 2014
What a beautiful and wonderful testimony some time things you don't believe can just happen.my name is Adams Trace i am from U.S.A am 25 years old i got married at the age of 24 i have only one child and i was living happily .After one year of my marriage my husband behavior became so strange and i don't really understand what was going on, he packed out of the house to another woman i love him so much that i never dream's of losing him, i try my possible best to make sure that my husband get back to me but all to no avail i cry and i cry seeking for help. i discussed it with my best friend and she promise to help me he told me of a man called Dr.ogala, he is a very great man and a real man that can be trusted and there is nothing concerning love issues he cannot do that is why they call him Dr.ogala. I contacted his email address.And i told him everything that happen all he told me that i should not worry that all my problems will be solved immediately. He told me what to do to get my husband back and i did, he said after One hour my husband will come back to me and start begging, it really happen i was very surprise and very, very happy our relationship was now very tight and we both live happily again. So my advice for you now is to contact this same email addresssadHolyspellcast@gmail.com, if you are in any kind of situation concerning love issues and any other things that give you problems. He can use his HOLY spell to help you. his web site http://holyspellcast.webs.com and you can also call him +2348072371282 THANKS..
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by johnsonautio: 2:20am On Jul 24, 2014
my ex-boyfriend dumped me 8 months ago after I caught him of having an affair with someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I visited the INTERNET for help and I saw a testimony on how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problems to him.. he cast a spell for me and assure me of 24hr that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my peter came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Trust spell, you are truly talented and gifted contact his email: doctorbalaya@gmail.com
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by johnsonautio: 2:31am On Jul 26, 2014
my ex-boyfriend dumped me 8 months ago after I caught him of having an affair with someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I visited the INTERNET for help and I saw a testimony on how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problems to him.. he cast a spell for me and assure me of 24hr that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my peter came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Trust spell, you are truly talented and gifted contact his email: doctorbalaya@gmail.com
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Rossieb: 11:00am On Jul 26, 2014
I want my ex boyfriend to come back and stay for good so bad, I think i’m so stuck with him because my ex boyfriend is my first love. Do you really find better guys later in your life?
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by hope2sweet: 2:52am On Jul 31, 2014
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by joescandra1: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2014
I am joes candra, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR.OSAUYI for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 6 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR.OSAUYI released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to DR.OSAUYI for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. OSAUYILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM that is his email address bye

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by marisajohan12: 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2014

My name is maria johan from malaysia. My boyfriend left me a month ago and he was leaving with another woman who is 10 years older than him,i feel like my life is completely over. I read over the internet how a spell caster have help several people to get there love back. I have been depress for the past one month and what i need is to get him back and live with him happily. so i decided to give it a try so i contacted the spell caster called Dr.Trust and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell which i use to get my boyfriend back and now my life is complete and both of us are very happy with the relationship. and i am throughly grateful to this man,his contact email is ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com Thank you very much and i am extremely greatful Tel: +2348156885231.And there is know evil attach to his spell.it will only make your relationship very stronger.
[i][/i]
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by mabelbrilliant: 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hi Tiemo, I really need your advice on how to get my ex back. I love my ex so much and am sure he also love me when he told me he cant live without me, we share everything together even our account details and password. We had a fight and lost communication, a month later i saw him with another lady of on street kissing and i felt a pain go through my heart. Brad please come to my rescue, am in pains.
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by sweetemma: 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
My name is emma brown, i want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my boyfriend after 8months of seperation, I and my boyfriend broke up on the 12th of August because he felt i was cheating on him with a male friend of mine, i tried all i could to explain to him but he paid deaf ears, i was emotionally devastated because i really did love him until i saw a post on the internet about a spell caster, who helps people gain back their lost love, at first i doubted if it was real because i never believed in spells but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this spell caster, he helped me cast a re-union spell and i got back my boyfriend within 48hours (2days). Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage problems via email dradelabispelltemple@gmail.com....
if you are out there passing through any of
this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(7) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(coolif you want to stop your divorce.
(9if you want your wishes to be granted.
(10) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by mabelbrilliant: 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
I taught about the no contact rule

1. I get the feeling there is another factor you aren't getting from him. Just act all breezy and happy like you said but don’t text him until NC is over.

2. Once no-contact is over gchat isn't my favorite but you can make it work.
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by benlarry74: 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
A few days back, i realized i have made very big mistake. by break up with girlfriend, in the first place i overreacted. now i want my girlfriend back. But the big question on my mind is how do i get her back, it was a very big situation for me to get her back. All thanks to DRM.OBOM the great man was able to bring back my girlfriend just in 2days. i have been trying for 4weeks and some days to get her back for, but just in 2days DR.OBOM, now we are together again as one. It’s possible to get your ex back, to getting your ex back quickly, contact DR.OBOM on homeofsolutions1@gmail.com or call +234703319835
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Tiemo(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
You may have come on too strong. Try leading up to "ask your ex boyfriend out for a date" via text.
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
My advice.

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by joescandra1: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
I am joes candra, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR.OSAUYI for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 6 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR.OSAUYI released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to DR.OSAUYI for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. OSAUYILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM that is his email address bye or you can call is hot line on +2348100515075

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by drsindoris1: 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
Goodday,

I am dr sindoris mamun, A herbal doctor who has gone in research and has discovered
a herbal spiritual medicine in which i have been using in curing all kinds
of sickness and diseases. I have different name for my herbal medicine
because they all have different functions. I have the "ASPOLINE BC ROOT
MEDICINE AND TIVON D1, D2 CETRIN" which i use in curing HIV/AIDS, and
"OTOPY DV HERBAL MEDICINE" which i use in curing Uterine Fibroid etc...
email me on my personal email herbalmedicinecure12@gmail.com and tell me your
sickness or problem so i can prepare the healing herbal medicine to cure that
particular sickness. With the power of the ancestors, i have been curing
people with different sickness have testified all over, Cancer, Fibroid,
HIV/AIDS, Herpes, burns, etc. email me today and let me free you from that
sickness with my herbal spiritual healing medicine approved by FDA and
other legal drugs agencies because its a spiritual healing medicine which
has never failed. And it has no side effect at all in anyway. I Encourage
you not to live with that sickness or disease. Also if you need someone to fall in love and never leave you, or you are looking for a lost love and want them back we can help with that.
Email me today herbalmedicinecure12@gmail.com or call +2348076664351

Dr sindoris mamun.
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by BellaTina1: 3:15am On Aug 21, 2014
My Name is Bella Tina, From UK I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr OSAUYI has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell within 24 hours. I was married to my husband Alans Evans, we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email OSAUYILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM then you won’t believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared cast a very strong spell for me and bring my lost husband back within 24hrs, and after a month I miss my monthly period and went for a test and the result showed that i was pregnant. i am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr OSAUYI for what you have done for me.Contact him on his private email OSAUYILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life. or you can call the great man on +2348100515075 thanks

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by BellaTina1: 4:50am On Aug 22, 2014
My Name is Bella Tina, From Canada I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr OSAUYI has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell within 24 hours. I was married to my husband Alans Evans, we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email OSAUYILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM then you won’t believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared cast a very strong spell for me and bring my lost husband back within 24hrs, and after a month I miss my monthly period and went for a test and the result showed that i was pregnant. i am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr OSAUYI for what you have done for me.Contact him on his private email OSAUYILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life. or you can call the great man on +2348100515075 thanks

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by emilymadison62: 6:05am On Aug 25, 2014
I have been married to my husband for the past 6 years, just 2 months ago he left me for another woman. on my search to get him back i came across this powerful spell caster on-line called DR.OBOM. i never believed he could help me, but as a result of my frustration i decided to give him a try. and really it work out for me. it only took him 2 days and my husband came back begging since then i am the only woman he now sees and him always cares for me. thank you DR.OBOM for your great help on my life. reach DR.OBOM on homeofsolutions1@gmail.com or call +2347053319835 if you need his help too he can save your marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.