Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,779 members, 7,855,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

Can I Have A Child Without Getting Married? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Have A Child Without Getting Married? (1894 Views)

Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" / Two Nairalanders Are Getting Married Next Weekend / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Have A Child Without Getting Married? by adexpa(m): 8:15pm On May 06, 2020
It is very possible to feel that you don't get along with women but as long as you intend to have a baby, you will need to work on that. You do not need a babymama,you need a wife. I will advice you take your time and get a reasonable woman who will understand you n help you grow out of that state, not a nagging woman that will be complaining everytime. There are reasonable, caring and loving ladies that you will really love n admire too.
Re: Can I Have A Child Without Getting Married? by Blackmiserable(m): 9:29pm On May 06, 2020
Airforce1:
Yes you can

I sight you sir.
Iru threadi yi leman yoju si.
Re: Can I Have A Child Without Getting Married? by Blackmiserable(m): 9:37pm On May 06, 2020
citytv:
I think I like this idea, i love my privacy biko

Which privacy biko? Which privacy are you talking about?

Can we get any lower in privacy violation than the act of sex, which is, as one lady mildly puts it - the ultimate invasion of space and privacy?
Re: Can I Have A Child Without Getting Married? by ibkonekt(m): 9:50pm On May 06, 2020
all you hypocrites should stop telling another man whet he needs...he doesnt want a wife, he wants a baby mama...its his choice...leave him be if you dont have a comment to support him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Have A Child Without Getting Married? by vickydevoka(m): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
privaldo:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have a little issue that I feel the house can address. I am 27 and I don't really get the joy people get in being married as I don't get along with females easily.

I have got a well paying job and my career life is great but I still feel I need to have at least a child. I have considered the option of adopting or better still get a lady and pay her off after the child has been born.

My parents seem to be against this plan that it will damage the growth of the child in the future but my siblings are motivating me to go ahead.

Should I stop the plan based on my parents advise or just continue with it?

PS: This is my first time seeking advise on this platform since I joined, I would like matured advise.
Nobody way no get money de get along with Woman
Re: Can I Have A Child Without Getting Married? by kemicalreact: 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
[sup][/sup]
privaldo:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have a little issue that I feel the house can address. I am 27 and I don't really get the joy people get in being married as I don't get along with females easily.

I have got a well paying job and my career life is great but I still feel I need to have at least a child. I have considered the option of adopting or better still get a lady and pay her off after the child has been born.

My parents seem to be against this plan that it will damage the growth of the child in the future but my siblings are motivating me to go ahead.

PS: This is my first time seeking advise on this platform since I joined, I would like matured advise.
Re: Can I Have A Child Without Getting Married? by BigJoe19: 12:46am On Sep 01, 2020
privaldo:
Hello Nairalanders,

Save money and do it, it's the best decision a man can make in his life
Re: Can I Have A Child Without Getting Married? by SweetCunt97(f): 1:02am On Sep 01, 2020
privaldo:
Hello Nairalanders,

pay off? Kukuma go baby factory for Abia go pay collect pikin na

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sister Has A Boyfriend But She Is Always On The Phone With Another Guy / 10 Ways Men Act When They Don’t Love You Anymore / Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.