Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) (15314 Views)

Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! / Salary/allowance For Spouse( Housewives House Husband) / Single Mom Sells Her Baby N600,000, Uses Money To Buy Phone, Wrapper And Slipper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Cantonese: 10:00am On May 07, 2020
UjuJoan2:

5 Million won't even build that house.

That woman has not said where she got the money from.

Negative attitudes, comments and perceptions are the major reasons why people live in poverty. If she slept with all the men in Nigeria, that's her business.

The truth is she saw the tomorrow her husband could not see. There are many visionary women who have done such and even greater things. Some too are aspiring to be like that.

A good wife make success and progress easier for a man. She simplifies life for him

If you are not married, pray to have a good wife.

"As a man thinketh in his house, so is he". Your thoughts will always limit you. Pray to see good in others so that others can see good in you and move you forward.

You just flowed with the stream of comments withouth thinking. It shows you are a "follow follow" person without a mind of your own. You are a well qualified Muntula.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On May 07, 2020
UjuJoan2:

Precisely!

How much is the cost of land alone?

Unless the house-keeping allowance is like that received by our political office holders, I believe there is more to this story.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Theboss100(m): 10:01am On May 07, 2020
donbachi:
Good woman...men make una dey give una wives 300k monthly oo.and 15k for a pot of soup..see the profit.
I disagree completely. May woman out there will rather use the change to buy expensive things than to save it. Only a few wives are wise, the rest are ..........
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by CasNova(m): 10:01am On May 07, 2020
Story of a virtuous woman and a prodigal husband.

If the woman could build such a house from savings from the house allowances, then the man should have built 'times three' of that.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Victornezzar: 10:01am On May 07, 2020
Cc lalasticlala

Fake news
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Mrpojj(m): 10:02am On May 07, 2020
Vloml222:
This can happen when the monthly allowance for up keeping is huge and the woman does something.
This kind of house cost almost 5million. Come build with 20k monthly na! Anyways wise woman indeed!
Who tel you five million can't, wetin u tink sey dey for that place
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by MadeINchenzen2: 10:02am On May 07, 2020
lalasticlala and co. calls themselves MODs still they still make such mundane error by pushing Fake news to FP.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by stanliwise(m): 10:02am On May 07, 2020
Therapyken:
If this story is true, then she is the real SLAY queen. Beautiful indeed.
this story is very old. Bloggers are good at lieing
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by amaniro: 10:02am On May 07, 2020
SpaceTour:
The woman has taste. Beautiful portable bungalow

Lol the story is a lie and obviously from the building you'll know. Nigerians don't build such house, that house is in kampala,uganda. Believe the story at your Perl. I grew up in sabon, Kaduna I know what they build like.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by rtdCivilservant: 10:02am On May 07, 2020
Kestolove:
D woman na ronse woman ND a criminal, how much d man dey give her wey she go save ND build dix kind house..mtsesw
First time wey I see u make sense.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by oxiide22(m): 10:03am On May 07, 2020
mytime24:
Bloggers,
Make una fear God na sad
who is you in your dp?
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Ikennafabian651(m): 10:04am On May 07, 2020
That's the kind of woman i am praying to marry nt all these shaku shaku galz everywhere.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Naija4love(m): 10:04am On May 07, 2020
Cantonese:

Negative attitudes, comments and perceptions are the major reasons why people live in poverty. If she slept with all the men in Nigeria, that's her business.

The truth is she saw the tomorrow her husband could not see. There are many visionary women who have done such and even greater things. Some too are aspiring to be like that.

A good wife make success and progress easier for a man. She simplifies life for him

"As a man thinketh in his house, so is he". Your thoughts will always limit you. Pray to see good in others so that others can see good in you and move you forward.

You just flowed with the stream of comments withouth thinking. It shows you are a "follow follow" person without a mind of your own. You are a well qualified Muntula.
Tell me you don't the message in that guy comment
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by amaniro: 10:04am On May 07, 2020
Cantonese:

All this epistle for a fabricated story!lol
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Friend22(m): 10:04am On May 07, 2020
frozen70:

That's was nice of the wife

She is prudent and helpful

She succeeded because her his have enough money and was living a careless spending life

While she uses the opportunity to make something out

Kudos to her, even though she did it in secret it's was supposed to be a surprise for the husband in times like this

Very gullible comment.

Do many of you know how much it cost to built a house?
Do you?

You don't want to question anything jusy believe and then smile as if it's all true.

No wonder many of you fell for M M M..
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Harunabisanti(m): 10:04am On May 07, 2020
How true is this tori., And how much did the husband used to give out for upkeep
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Treash(m): 10:05am On May 07, 2020
This is not true ooo. Why are people lying.

The house is one of the houses advertised for sale in the country of Uganda, precisely Kampala.

Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by cray91(m): 10:06am On May 07, 2020
you read my mind. as much as i wanna believe the whole story part of me don't and won't.

the woman must be doing side runs oo she must other sugar daddies paying her bills kon drop format for the mumu husband say the money e dey give her e dey save

Matrimonial scam
Kestolove:
D woman na ronse woman ND a criminal, how much d man dey give her wey she go save ND build dix kind house..mtsesw
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On May 07, 2020
Cantonese:

Oga, that comment was not negative. She made a very valid and practical observation. The headline states she built the house with savings from "cooking" money. How is that practical? Tomorrow, some men would have some unrealistic expectations from their wives.

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:06am On May 07, 2020
A house of this stylishly designed with a good landscaping, see the hard landscaping as well ( interlocking pebble).....no no..no...

If I see a building such money built, I will definitely know but this one is not included except if the man is so rich that he signs cheques and gives the wife without knowing after drinking to stupor....
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Wettoid123: 10:07am On May 07, 2020
Why showing us another house picture now bloggers are lier!
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by hilfinity(m): 10:07am On May 07, 2020
" FEAR WOMEN OOO MY FELLOW G's."

Forget all the 6 - 12 packs or abs we carry o or d physical strengths we possess o...

Anyways, wishing dem a happy home n same goes to we dt r working towards ours.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Friend22(m): 10:07am On May 07, 2020
amaniro:

All this epistle for a fabricated story!lol
You dey mind dem.

They just want us to believe without questioning what they claim.
The typical lazy Nigerian approach.

Just be gullible that's what we do most times.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On May 07, 2020
Treash:
This is not true ooo. Why are people lying.

The house is one of the houses advertised for sale in the country of Kampala.

Thank you jare.

Now the truth comes out.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Brunicekid(m): 10:14am On May 07, 2020
NASTY WIFE gangan be this!!!
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Kestolove(m): 10:17am On May 07, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

First time wey I see u make sense.
u don collect ur pension?
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by KNOWMORE56: 10:30am On May 07, 2020
Kestolove:

Acquiring a land and building a house in the North is not as difficult as it is in the South. The one forth of the money spent in the South to get a house can get it in the North.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On May 07, 2020
Kestolove:
Stop nagging and Give your wife enough money and watch her do wonders. My mom did something similar to this, why? There was always money on the table provided by my very good father
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Spacko007(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2020
The way we believe almost everything in Nigeria ehn!!! Let's assume the story is true, so the husband is earning so much and still lives in a rented apartment If my wife can save this much from me for just house upkeep, then I shouldn't be in a rented apartment and thrown out after 3 months of losing my job.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Hectoruc: 10:40am On May 07, 2020
Click on the link to Join my WhatsApp group and Say No to Bored

https:///Dj0oY0SzeM8GRbBvmQCwMY
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On May 07, 2020
UjuJoan2:

You guys are just being ridiculous, did you know how much he was giving her and how much he is earning? Why can't people just appreciate good when they see it?
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by womenareapes: 10:44am On May 07, 2020
ExAngel007:

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3573154272701061&id=100000195713069&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=mf_story_key.3573154272701061%3Atop_level_post_id.3573154272701061%3Atl_objid.3573154272701061%3Acontent_owner_id_new.100000195713069%3Athrowback_story_fbid.3573154272701061%3Aphoto_attachments_list.%5B3573153842701104%2C3573153976034424%2C3573154099367745%5D%3Astory_location.4%3Astory_attachment_style.album%3Athid.100000195713069%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1590994799%3A-692584019372868749&__tn__=%2AW-R
Flat lie!

she must have been auctioning her yansh elsewhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does A Woman Earning More Than The Husband Affect The Marriage? / I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help / ‘How Police Officer Snatched My Wife, Children’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.