Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) (15321 Views)

Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! / Salary/allowance For Spouse( Housewives House Husband) / Single Mom Sells Her Baby N600,000, Uses Money To Buy Phone, Wrapper And Slipper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by stormborn28(m): 10:45am On May 07, 2020
Vloml222:
This can happen when the monthly allowance for up keeping is huge and the woman does something.
This kind of house cost almost 5million. Come build with 20k monthly na! Anyways wise woman indeed!
i tell that amount the woman was getting from her husband a lot of women will still squander it on unnecessary makeup, artificial hair and Asoebi... Some will still complain it is not enough
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by stormborn28(m): 10:47am On May 07, 2020
UjuJoan2:

5 Million won't even build that house.

That woman has not said where she got the money from.
it is cheaper building a house in the north than south
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Alennsar(f): 10:53am On May 07, 2020
Sundrus:
Wonderful...this na the type of lady every reasonable man wan marry. Productive lady, goal oriented lady with fear of God. No be all the yeye things wey full the land with skewed mentalities.

There are many supportive and responsible women but their husband's won't even give them enough talk more of saving from it.

Many men nowadays are fond of sharing responsibility with their wives. So tell me how can such a woman save so much money
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by stormborn28(m): 10:53am On May 07, 2020
Swinger60:
2k for soup and stew can never build this house.

Na 400k soup and stew money fit build this house.

Oya, our husbands..., over to you.
you don't know the way some Hausa men drop money... I believe you heard he drove in SUV. So you should know his calibre. Ordinarily he should have built his house himself if he is a good planner
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by stormborn28(m): 10:55am On May 07, 2020
ImaIma1:

She can save 50 naira from it. And maybe in 50 years, she can build a room cheesy

i know many of you will not like this news
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by stormborn28(m): 10:58am On May 07, 2020
Onojanson:
A woman hear is Abuja, build 3 units of flats unknown to her husband, hired a lawyer to oversee The house, advised her husband to rent 1 of The flats. The man rent to The wife for about 3 years before he found out that The house belongs to his wife
i think I have heard this story
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by geezynoni: 11:04am On May 07, 2020
To find ds kind wife go hard these days.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by lereinter(m): 11:10am On May 07, 2020
Sakamaje
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by dadexcel: 11:11am On May 07, 2020
Vloml222:
This can happen when the monthly allowance for up keeping is huge and the woman does something.
This kind of house cost almost 5million. Come build with 20k monthly na! Anyways wise woman indeed!
....my dear your so on point....they should better tell us the whole truth ...this is a storey building, am in the building industry...this building cost nothing less than 12 million no matter how you manage the materials except if it is poorly structured.

How much does she save from a food allowance in a year ? How many years will she save the money to buy the land and out up thus structure? please they should be more honest...
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by UjuJoan2: 11:16am On May 07, 2020
atarapa:
do you know how many years it took her? And more over the story writer did not tell us if the woman is a working class or house wife.

If she is working and he husband provides for the hone, then it makes sense that she built a house from her earning because she didn't need it for upkeep. All the information should be presented, not making us think she built a house with money from pepper and onions.

Except you people like decieving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by UjuJoan2: 11:18am On May 07, 2020
stormborn28:
it is cheaper building a house in the north than south

I agree . . But did you see that house?

Well except that is not the house she built.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by UjuJoan2: 11:20am On May 07, 2020
Friend22:

And people are falling for her tales by moon light story.

Do these people liking and sharing this article knows how much it cost to build a house.?

I am not saying it's not possible but it's highly improbable.

Anything is possible. She could have other sources of income that could have helped.

But I think the articule is completely misleading.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by UjuJoan2: 11:22am On May 07, 2020
dadexcel:
....my dear your so on point....they should better tell us the whole truth ...this is a storey building, am in the building industry...this building cost nothing less than 12 million no matter how you manage the materials except if it is poorly structured.

How much does she save from a food allowance in a year ? How many years will she save the money to buy the land and out up thus structure? please they should be more honest...

Did you see the landscaping? That house must have cost a whole lot of money.

Except that is not the house she is referring to sha.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Gcrown50(m): 11:29am On May 07, 2020
Hummm... this serious
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Samfloxin(m): 11:31am On May 07, 2020
Kestolove:
D woman na ronse woman ND a criminal, how much d man dey give her wey she go save ND build dix kind house..mtsesw
The story na wash....
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by AlexyA(m): 11:37am On May 07, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3lulxEZd_k

a throwback to Nollywood movie Egg of life cast THEN and NOW. Please like and subscribe
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Ezmans: 12:02pm On May 07, 2020
ExAngel007:

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3573154272701061&id=100000195713069&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=mf_story_key.3573154272701061%3Atop_level_post_id.3573154272701061%3Atl_objid.3573154272701061%3Acontent_owner_id_new.100000195713069%3Athrowback_story_fbid.3573154272701061%3Aphoto_attachments_list.%5B3573153842701104%2C3573153976034424%2C3573154099367745%5D%3Astory_location.4%3Astory_attachment_style.album%3Athid.100000195713069%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1590994799%3A-692584019372868749&__tn__=%2AW-R
where is the man's picture
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 07, 2020
stormborn28:
i think I have heard this story
A true story. Some people can be dangerous
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by spartan117(m): 12:32pm On May 07, 2020
A virtuous woman is truly hard to find. Happy are those who find her.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Sundrus: 12:43pm On May 07, 2020
Alennsar:

There are many supportive and responsible women but their husband's won't even give them enough talk more of saving from it.

Many men nowadays are fond of sharing responsibility with their wives. So tell me how can such a woman save so much money
many wetin...if dem dey na just 5% . Women way never buy Brazilian weavon or every week of sewing ashoebe...na dem wan come save money for landed property undecided
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by awakeuche(m): 12:50pm On May 07, 2020
As a civil engineer, this house interior and exterior, I estimate at 40 million. No way savings from foodstuff did this unless it was 200k a month for 10 years my imo
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by alphaRego01(m): 12:50pm On May 07, 2020
Oga and u believe her.lol.u need to leave the north
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 12:55pm On May 07, 2020
stormborn28:
i know many of you will not like this news

It's great news especially if it's true.

But some of you will like the news but will be giving her 3k for soup and stew and expect her to perform magic and build a house grin.

It cannot happen to everyone especially stingy men. This man was obviously free giving to his wife more than anyone else. Some of you believe in spending more on your siblings and parents more and expect this kind of testimony. It can't work! cheesy
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by frozen70(f): 2:10pm On May 07, 2020
Friend22:

Very gullible comment.

Do many of you know how much it cost to built a house?
Do you?

You don't want to question anything jusy believe and then smile as if it's all true.

No wonder many of you fell for M M M..

Especially people like you
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Cantonese: 3:43pm On May 07, 2020
darknez:

Oga, that comment was not negative. She made a very valid and practical observation. The headline states she built the house with savings from "cooking" money. How is that practical? Tomorrow, some men would have some unrealistic expectations from their wives.

Oga are you married? If you are not then adk those who are married how they run their homes in peace, understanding, unity and joy.

Did the woman mention her husband's salary? She did not neither did she state how much their family upkeep was when the man was working. We did not even hear how many years it took her saving joyfully.

Some families are blessed with well paying jobs. That enables their homes express themselves easily and happily. Do you know if the man was giving his wife 200k monthly for their upkeep? The woman saved and built the house joyfully.

I have seen two cases like that physically in Lagos and the stories were the same. I know the houses. It takes years to achieve those those things.

Many homes cannot achieve this because their perceptions are disjointed.

Once again I can confidently tell you that when you are set to marry, get a lady who is very kind to and easy going. Do not frustrate her in the home and do not cheat her. Let her joyfully express herself and do not make her your househelp. I bet you, your life will be more meaningful than you ever thought.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Cantonese: 3:47pm On May 07, 2020
Naija4love:

Tell me you don't the message in that guy comment

Clearly I get it. Some of you are so young that you will never believe that such a thing is very easy to accomplish by a lot of women.

Lesson: Build a very happy and united home and not a polygamous or monogamous home full of battles and mistrust.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Cantonese: 3:48pm On May 07, 2020
amaniro:

All this epistle for a fabricated story!lol

Fabricated to you because you are so young and inexperienced to know that such things are real.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Naija4love(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2020
Cantonese:

Clearly I get it. Some of you are so young that you will never believe that such a thing is very easy to accomplish by a lot of women.

Lesson: Build a very happy and united home and not a polygamous or monogamous home full of battles and mistrust.
See am not kid and am married man with happy family to make you understand am architect/engineer so I knew much about building. Many women can keep money just like the story. OK let do it like this can you tell me how much are husband give per month, how much she save from it per month and how many years of marriage let do the calculations together or you know nothing about building.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by amaniro: 5:20pm On May 07, 2020
Cantonese:

Fabricated to you because you are so young and inexperienced to know that such things are real.

Don't let me insult you Mr Man. The story is fake that's why it was ripped out of front page. This is a house for sale in Kampala, Uganda. Nigerians are too gullible.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by stormborn28(m): 5:41pm On May 07, 2020
ImaIma1:

It's great news especially if it's true.

But some of you will like the news but will be giving her 3k for soup and stew and expect her to perform magic and build a house grin.

It cannot happen to everyone especially stingy men. This man was obviously free giving to his wife more than anyone else. Some of you believe in spending more on your siblings and parents more and expect this kind of testimony. It can't work! cheesy
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Cantonese: 6:37pm On May 07, 2020
Naija4love:

See am not kid and am married man with happy family to make you understand am architect/engineer so I knew much about building. Many women can keep money just like the story. OK let do it like this can you tell me how much are husband give per month, how much she save from it per month and how many years of marriage let do the calculations together or you know nothing about building.

That's where you are making the mistake again. Maybe you are not aware that some men give their wives upkeep of 500k and more monthly. What you are not able to do others do with plenty of ease.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does A Woman Earning More Than The Husband Affect The Marriage? / I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help / ‘How Police Officer Snatched My Wife, Children’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.