Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) (15311 Views)

Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! / Salary/allowance For Spouse( Housewives House Husband) / Single Mom Sells Her Baby N600,000, Uses Money To Buy Phone, Wrapper And Slipper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Cantonese: 6:39pm On May 07, 2020
amaniro:

Don't let me insult you Mr Man. The story is fake that's why it was ripped out of front page. This is a house for sale in Kampala, Uganda. Nigerians are too gullible.

Your threat does not hold water please.

Irrespective of where the image or story originated, simply understand the reality of life in that story. The message is very clear to all bro.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Naija4love(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2020
Cantonese:

That's where you are making the mistake again. Maybe you are not aware that some men give their wives upkeep of 500k and more monthly. What you are not able to do others do with plenty of ease.
Seriously if you give ur wife 500k up per month did you know how much you're making per week, how much you will worth.. En she tell you out of it she build this house next thing you do is to collapse.. Millionaire faith on this cheesy cheesy cheesy please just think about it the story is not complete that's what we're talking about, we didn't say it not possible.. Did you get my point now
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Cantonese: 8:03pm On May 07, 2020
Naija4love:

Seriously if you give ur wife 500k up per month did you know how much you're making per week, how much you will worth.. En she tell you out of it she build this house next thing you do is to collapse.. Millionaire faith on this cheesy cheesy cheesy please just think about it the story is not complete that's what we're talking about, we didn't say it not possible.. Did you get my point now

Hahahahahahahahah. My brother I tire for you.

Have you heard the name MRS. FOLORUNSHO ALAKIJA? She was a fashion designer called Supreme Stitches in the 1980s. Her life was just going jeje until she met General Babangida. The man gave her an oil block and today she is the richest woman in Africa. The woman lifted her husband and the rest is history. You may call her names, but do you know that her marriage has been intact all these years?

See with a solid income, your needs are easily met. What you cannot dare give your wife, others are willing to give more than that easily and with joy.

As your income increases, expenditure in your home increases and your wife is the home manager.

The bottom line is trust your wife, be confident about her and release money to her. Remove fear from your heart about your wife and you'll never regret.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by amaniro: 10:43pm On May 07, 2020
Cantonese:

Your threat does not hold water please.

Irrespective of where the image or story originated, simply understand the reality of life in that story. The message is very clear to all bro.

Lol that's why your politicians keep feeding you with lies. Because you lad keep believing it.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Cantonese: 1:17am On May 08, 2020
amaniro:

Lol that's why your politicians keep feeding you with lies. Because you lad keep believing it.

Do not forget that you boys stood in the sun for days consecutively, having being bamboozled and mesmerised to vote them in.

Unfortunately we are not talking politics here but the home. Stay in course young man.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by amaniro: 7:43am On May 08, 2020
Cantonese:

Do not forget that you boys stood in the sun for days consecutively, having being bamboozled and mesmerised to vote them in.

Unfortunately we are not talking politics here but the home. Stay in course young man.

We're done here, bye!
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 09, 2020
UjuJoan2:

5 Million won't even build that house.

That woman has not said where she got the money from.
May GOD BLESS YOU.
That means my former GIRLFRIEND 4 don buy YACHT naaa.... .
It seems the man was giving her 500k very week for cooking
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by andyanders: 7:02pm On May 09, 2020
Bola146:
Virtuous woman .. I love that
Nothing virtuous here. What kind of feeding money is he giving her monthly that she can save to build such a house while still tenant somewhere who couldn't be able to continue to pay for their said rent and faced eviction. If Dangote's wife or girlfriend is saying this, then I will believe. Not someone on rent can afford saving from feeding money to build such house.

If op stated that he opened a side business for the wife and also was giving feeding allowance, then it's believable.

i believe op is telling lies like APC Lai mohammed.

Common sense will tell anyone reading this that op is lying, but it's very sad that sense is not common.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? / Does A Woman Earning More Than The Husband Affect The Marriage? / I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.