Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) (12033 Views)

Sometimes We Just Have To Fake A Smile To Hide Our Depressed Selves. / Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by Scientists(m): 2:57pm On May 06, 2020
cry

I am 28 years and the supposed girl is 18 years heading to 19.

I have 3 elder sisters . When our first daughter gave birth, we got her a help. She was 16 when she came. She was so maltreated by my sisters husband that my sister after 1 years had to send her back home. My mum having compassion on her mum, had to take her in to train her in school.

I moved back home 1 year later she returned to , i own a company in Aba where i sell rod and zinc. After her WAEC, i employed her. This girl was very smart, and organizes things very well and i paid her well. This made me quickly fall in love with her.

We pronounced love for each other and promised to marry. My mum noticed how we are going and warned me against it that she knows them very well and that they are very Promiscuous. My 2nd elder sister also warned me but i ignored and invested my feelings into her.

First problem started when my only brother visited home. I noticed some unusual movements from her on my brother. Later when my brother left his room which is close to bathroom, I entered to take something but i saw my girls skirt she wore b4 she entered the bathroom (mind you, she was still bathing).

When my brother heard of my relationship with her, he warned me to end it. I ended it but she pleaded and swore that it is my brother that took her skirt to clean his shoe. I forgave her and we continued.

Fast forward to now, i saw she always makes calls spends most times pressing phone. If my Elderly dad or mum shouts at her, she will quickly call her single mum and cry which will make her mum to call my mum and now it will now look as if my mum is maltreating her. I also once read her chat with her newly found boyfriend (although she denies it) where they wished they where close so that she can move in with him.

Lalasticlala Dominique

Continued in the next post...

2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by Scientists(m): 2:57pm On May 06, 2020
cry

I never minded But my mum started complaining bitterly that people she calls and hangs around with are very dangerous. And also, she is spoiling her name in the street. I spoke to her but she told me that my mum thinks and nags alot. I then pleaded with her to hide the phone and use it on a low key. She agreed.

She will be pressing the phone, when my mum or dad is coming, she won't stop but immediately they storm on her, she will then hide the phone infront of them claiming sharp girl and this will provoke them more. She will be flirting with my brother in front of me provoking me, if i confront her, she will say that Jealously means that i truly likes her. She do call me all sort of names joke fully but when i call her names(rarely) joke fully too, she will warn me and quarrel. She do talk with me words i consider insulting about my elderly parents but dares not allow me to speak about hers.

Just yesterday, my mum called me a Goat for not seizing the phone i gave her. Same Yesterday, she said i have mental issues just because I ate cold soup and garri, i never minded, but few minutes later someone was speaking to her from downstairs she was absent minded, i jokingly said ewu he is talking to you. She came and warned me seriously never to try it again.

That is when i realized that she may be using me since then, i started realizing that most of what she does and say to me, she can't allow me do to her. Most of the pain our relationship has cost my parents, she can never allow the same on her parents.I felt more like a used fool. I then made up my mind and called it a quit.

Please, is it matured to take back all those i bought for her for the sake of my parents b4 sending her away
?

Or should I keep tolerating her and hoping she will mature when she is older and then marry her?
Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by Ghostrye: 3:16pm On May 06, 2020
sad
Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by seniorgozman(m): 3:19pm On May 06, 2020
cry
Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by Ifesinachi22(m): 3:20pm On May 06, 2020
Waiting for part 2

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by TrueHeart365(m): 3:23pm On May 06, 2020
I stopped visiting the romance section for a long time only to come back and see the reason why I left is still here.

Damn!!! How do men lose their senses completely for one single pvssy out of a million beautiful and sweeter ones?

It baffles me undecided

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by dukeprince50: 3:27pm On May 06, 2020
This OP will now create another moniker to counter this topic.
just like he did with that bat story

8 Likes

Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by Scientists(m): 3:36pm On May 06, 2020
TrueHeart365:
I stopped visiting the romance section for a long time only to come back and see the reason why I left is still here.

Damn!!! How do men lose their senses completely for one single pvssy out of a million beautiful and sweeter ones?

It baffles me undecided

But am planning to marry her
Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by solmus: 3:46pm On May 06, 2020
cool

lol

orisirisi... before you finally commit to any lady keep your options open and also date other people so you are certain its love you feel and not just lust amplified with closeness and constant sex..., if you had like 2 side chicks, and this one is doing anyhow, you can switch immediately to the serious ones in your pool

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by Skmoda360(m): 3:47pm On May 06, 2020
TrueHeart365:

It baffles me undecided
He should have take his cut and leave.....��
Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by Skmoda360(m): 3:48pm On May 06, 2020
Scientists:

Abeg the shit you called a girlfriend...

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by Scientists(m): 3:53pm On May 06, 2020
solmus:
cool

lol

orisirisi... before you finally commit to any lady keep your options open and also date other people so you are certain its love you feel and not just lust amplified with closeness and constant sex..., if you had like 2 side chicks, and this one is doing anyhow, you can switch immediately to the serious ones in your pool

Skmoda360:

He should have take his cut and leave.....��
solmus:
cool

lol

It is hard to break away from a girlfriend you see everyday and live with and work with. Check it out
Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by Mcslize: 3:55pm On May 06, 2020
Scientists:

Don't let me send a thunderous slap across to you. marry who? Do you think you can change a promiscuous, shady woman?

Go ahead with the marriage. Pls just in case, try and invite me. I will do well to attend the marriage.

I am happy for you. You've finally found the bone of your bone.

6 Likes

Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by DanseMacabre(m): 3:59pm On May 06, 2020
Lol.

Let me go with the assumption that this cocck-and-bull story is true.

You have made a butterfly to think itself a bird.

Think about it.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by Scientists(m): 4:01pm On May 06, 2020
Mcslize:

Don't let me send a thunderous slap across to you. marry who? Do you think you can change a promiscuous, shady woman?

Go ahead with the marriage. Pls just in case, try and invite me. I will do well to attend the marriage.

I am happy for you. You've finally found the bone of your bone.

I wish it has much to do with her age
Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:09pm On May 06, 2020
It is so surprising that no one is talking about the girl's age here. She's 18/19. What does a 18/19 knows about love let alone marriage?

I hope you will be very happy to hear your 18/19 year old talk about marriage some day in life...

If you want to help the less privilege, help without expecting anything in return...
You are even asking if you should collect all what you have given her and yet you say you are 28 Shioooor.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by Udoskybest: 4:15pm On May 06, 2020
My man, RUN!!
Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by solmus: 4:26pm On May 06, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
It is so surprising that no one is talking about the girl's age here. She's 18/19. What does a 18/19 knows about love let alone marriage?

I hope you will be very happy to hear your 18/19 year old talk about marriage some day in life...

If you want to help the less privilege, help without expecting anything in return...
You are even asking if you should collect all what you have given her and yet you say you are 28 Shioooor.

aunty 18/19 is ripe for marriage proposal, and by 20 to 22 she can marry, in almost all culture until westerners came with their weird tradition, now our ladies waste important part of their youthful fruitful life getting passed around or holding on to unrealistic white men dream which leads to total hopelessness .. our ancestors who marry early have a more peaceful life devoid of divorce like we see today

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by Skmoda360(m): 4:35pm On May 06, 2020
Scientists:

It is hard to break away from a girlfriend you see everyday and live with and work with. Check it out
That's for you bro.......most of them piece of shit undecided
Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by dedons: 4:36pm On May 06, 2020
ok
Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by solmus: 4:39pm On May 06, 2020
Scientists:

its not so hard if you grow some balls, and find a girl in your church, school , market, brothel, hospital, street, village , police station, mortuary or anywhere else and ask them out, make it a duty to ask atleast 3-5 girls out a week and go on dates, catch fun and free your damn mind from just a single 19 year old lady when its not like you guys are married, she is also catching her fun while you are here sulking

After a while with you guys seeing other people it would dawn on you if you truly love each other or you both want to move on while being cordial

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by MoneyMindset(m): 4:42pm On May 06, 2020
Bro you gave her the freedom
Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by ibraheemlamar(m): 4:47pm On May 06, 2020
Baba..end everything you have with her
Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 06, 2020
Please fellow nairaladers of good conscience please help a brother out . The Hunger is now unbearable. my little kids have been crying all day and its becoming embarrassing , no food even the gas cooker is empty for days now. I beg of you my brothers and sisters. It will also reach out to my neighbors whose daughter has been down with malaria for days now because no food and money for treatment. my acct number is at my signature pls the mods said i will get ban by spambot if I post it along. i use access bnk
thank you and God bless you

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2020
I want to buy zinc ...op
Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by okeyben10: 5:33pm On May 06, 2020
embarassed

After wasting my time reading this i was so angry wt d op. But started laughing when i realized its myself i should b angry with for wasting my own precious time.

The mugu even added picture.

Btw This one and stupidity i no no who mad pass

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by fashionale(m): 5:39pm On May 06, 2020
Shaking my head while reading this childish story.
Well whether the story is true or fiction, lessons must be learnt.
- always listen to your parents and reason with them because what they see while sitting, you cannot see them even climbing to a tree
- no one changes his or her character because of marriage especially young girls. They tend to play more smartly as they grow old.
- the writer is a big fool, please nobody should emulate his stupidity

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by Scientists(m): 5:45pm On May 06, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Lol.

Let me go with the assumption that this cocck-and-bull story is true.

You have made a butterfly to think itself a bird.

Think about it.

Exactly. I gave too much free hand. I regret it
Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by Scientists(m): 5:52pm On May 06, 2020
MoneyMindset:
Bro you gave her the freedom

Yes. I am not a man that likes showing authority.
I just wanted us to be more of partners than boss and servant. But, i think i was wrong
Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by Makavelli25: 6:08pm On May 06, 2020
Throw her away
She is a sweetcunt
You dig?
Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by Apination(m): 6:10pm On May 06, 2020
Scientists:

Yes. I am not a man that likes showing authority.
I just wanted us to be more of partners than boss and servant. But, i think i was wrong
End it now! Everyone around you cannot be wrong.
Re: I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) by omowolewa: 6:13pm On May 06, 2020
congratulations

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra / Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? / some Common Yahoo Boys Slangs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.