Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" (62567 Views)

I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) / Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
A Nigerian Damsel identified as Daisy Mekpelilem Esor couldn't contain her joy as she took to social media to announce that her time on Facebook has actually paid her off.

Daisy made the announcement after her boyfriend she met through the social media platform has finally engaged her:

She wrote on her wall as she shares her engagement photos:

Facebook paid me off!! . My stay here was worth it.

I said yes to my better half on the 15th of September 2019. I'm completely taken. Thank you, my love, for choosing me among others to walk through the remaining part of your life journey with you. I promise to make it more colorful.

I love you, your royal Majesty.

See Beautiful Photos below.........

>>>https://grovenaija360.com/facebook-paid-me-off-pretty-nigerian-lady-engaged-by-her-facebook-lover-photos/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
More beautiful pics shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Elton01(m): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
grin father of the occasion mark zukerberg

174 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by AstroG: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lemme wait for those awon broke NL Feminists

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Prettiedame: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
Congrats to her, some got killed

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by donstan18: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
Most unmarried Nigerian non-virgin ladies on social media created their account to search for husband.

173 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
Why is her face like that? undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
I will comment after the bride price have been paid.now it is only attempt to free browsing

35 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by nlPoster: 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
I wonder what would happen if we don't constantly add "pretty", "beautiful", etc as a prefix to "Nigerian lady" these days.

What exactly are we reassuring ourselves about?

Oh well, as long as somebody somewhere is smiling to the bank, in this case, makeup companies.

(I didn't say the lady is not beautiful oh, just talking in general. I'm actually not referring to the lady at all, but Nigerian writers on the internet).

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by nlPoster: 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
As per topic, what is going on?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Gulher: 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
mtcheeew. She doesnt even know the meaning of "paid me off".

166 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Erums(m): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
I will comment after the bride price have been paid.now it is only attempt to free browsing

Lik he hasn't been browsing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
Erums:

Lik he hasn't been browsing
with engagement, you can browse without any restriction. it is like a passwordless WiFi

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
congrats to her buh seriously,must people make everything about their life public? none of my business sha

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
Fine woman. She even understand her position in the man's life. Not these ones that'll be making me scared of marrying my fellow man.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by eddieguru(m): 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
Facebook had really paid you off cool... Nairaland feminist wassup..

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by wiseone28: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
nairalandposter:
I wonder what would happen if we don't constantly add "pretty", "beautiful", etc as a prefix to "Nigerian lady" these days.

What exactly are we reassuring ourselves about?

Oh well, as long as somebody somewhere is smiling to the bank, in this case, makeup companies.

(I didn't say the lady is not beautiful oh, just talking in general. I'm actually not referring to the lady at all, but Nigerian writers on the internet).
Do you think bloggers will make heaven?

capital NO.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by gulfer: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
Na Okon Lagos,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by nlPoster: 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
. . .

why does your handle mimic mine even if it's a free world?

Coincidence?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by sunnychibs(m): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
Facebook truly paid off

Getting a husband these days is very difficult and it is the greatest thing any lady will ever achieve.

That's why i always warn the female folk to accept any man who is willing to marry them.

And those of them here forming feminists,pray nairaland pay off because very soon husbands will be scarce.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
nairalandposter:

why does your handle mimic mine even if it's a free world?

Coincidence?
I never know yours exist.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by iamawara(m): 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
Make sense....

Some are there for likes and followers on insta and Twitter.....

Inside life grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by jagabanlewis(m): 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
Her legs tho why dm black

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Nwaohafia1: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Royalfurnitures: 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
Count yourself lucky cos through same facebook, some have been killed, duped, marriages broken etc

Check out my signature for quality and exotic furniture for your homes and offices

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Centcanada: 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
She want use style resembles chidevido. Ole gona is ur name!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
the last picture self... why the guy come de one side like when a guy de beg for taking picture with ladies

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by iamJ(m): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
See legs

Some men get mind

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) / Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.