Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,352 members, 7,829,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan (29213 Views)

EndSARS: Youth Reps Pull Out Of Lagos Judicial Panel After Cbn’s Account Freeze / Nigeria To Repay IMF $3.4bn In 5 Years / Breaking News :IMF Approves $3.4bn RFI To Support Nigeria’s COVID-19 Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Golan007: 6:28pm On May 06, 2020
Joefat:

With you keep quiet.. what are you saying... Please do read over your comment before posting it next time..

I should keep quiet so your kind of people continue to misinform abi?

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:28pm On May 06, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Who will pay all these debt Buhari is accumulating?.
Some people happily said "the next government will have nothing left to loot" ........I have never seen people so dumb
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Graxie(f): 6:28pm On May 06, 2020
Why are we borrowing since we have Abacha loot?
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by apexc3576: 6:29pm On May 06, 2020
[color=#] 968813[/color]
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Golan007: 6:30pm On May 06, 2020
MrPaul2:

What are you saying, because everybody is doing it, do it make it right, when naira is equal to zero against dollars?
Is it not yesterday we just received over $300m dollars from Abacha loot?
What's the hope for common man?

What do you mean what is the hope for common man?

Common man should increase his productivity and watch how his society improves.

1 Like

Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by yesloaded: 6:30pm On May 06, 2020
Golan007:

I should keep quiet so your kind of people continue to misinform abi?

Nonsense.
I'm sorry but I don't seems to see sense in what you are saying
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by PigTormentor: 6:31pm On May 06, 2020
Golan007:

Name the government official that claimed it to be a grant.

By the way, all countries are borrowing and all countries have had their future generations pay debt.

The whinging is worn out.

These wailing wailers just post rubbish hoping that their lies will become facts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Golan007: 6:31pm On May 06, 2020
yesloaded:

I'm sorry but I don't seems to see sense in what you are saying

Look harder.
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by yaki84: 6:31pm On May 06, 2020
[quote author=CHOPbeating post=89255234][/quote]
Nobody failed him.
He failed himself and his generation.
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by PigTormentor: 6:32pm On May 06, 2020
Goddey18:
Another looting spree loading

This is a different govt from the stealing is not corruption govt of Jona-daft.

1 Like

Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Perfecttouchade: 6:32pm On May 06, 2020
Within how many months, see different loans..despite the money coming from different angles to support the government...o ti paari
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by yesloaded: 6:32pm On May 06, 2020
Golan007:

Look harder.

Use your head bro except there's nothing up there

Biko grin no quote me again, I just checked your profile n realized you are one of them grin

Face your job ok
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Toscarel: 6:32pm On May 06, 2020
another banger by sinzu
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by PigTormentor: 6:33pm On May 06, 2020
Avalancheman:
Loan upon loan!

Some day, Nigeria won't be credit-worthy anymore.

Then they will start giving us crazy conditions.

Pathetic!!

The US govt is borrowing 3 TRILLION DOLLARS to finance all their coronavirus efforts.
Again that's 3 TRILLION DOLLARS.

2 Likes

Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Badonasty(m): 6:33pm On May 06, 2020
so na buhari phone alert go enter...baba go flex comot him share
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Homiesjinxbank: 6:34pm On May 06, 2020
This loan you guys are accepting eh... Tell me why they will not test vaccines here?
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Beautyaddy: 6:35pm On May 06, 2020
How in Heaven's Name is a Frantically Corrupt Country as Nigeria going to pay back all these borrowed Loans embarassed
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by yesloaded: 6:35pm On May 06, 2020
PigTormentor:

The US govt is borrowing 3 TRILLION DOLLARS to finance all their coronavirus efforts.
Again that's 3 TRILLION DOLLARS.
I will only take you serious if naija be like USA.

Aso Rock hospital no get common paracetamol, hehehe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:35pm On May 06, 2020
A big congrats to Baba Yusuf. more money for Aisha, Yusuf and his siblings

Mamma Daura and others would be rejoicing by now. after cashing out and nothing to show for it, some imbeciles will still come here to tell us how Mammal daura is the best after Mohammed
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Aystarz: 6:38pm On May 06, 2020
GamalNasser:
Another loan Buhari the magician will make disappear into very thin air without any trace once more

Even Houdini dey learn work for where Bubu the mumu dey.

1 Like

Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Beautyaddy: 6:38pm On May 06, 2020
alphaRego01:

There is nothing new again.buhari ave already asked dem to clear Nigeria's debt.

Hmm...And I wouldn't advice any Country that borrowed Nigeria money to forgive such debt. angry
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Golan007: 6:40pm On May 06, 2020
yesloaded:

Use your head bro except there's nothing up there

Biko grin no quote me again, I just checked your profile n realized you are one of them grin

Face your job ok

I checked your profile and realised, oh no not another one of them.

Face your tears.

1 Like

Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by postnobill705(m): 6:40pm On May 06, 2020
WIRE TRANSFER
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 06, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/its-a-loan-zainab-ahmed-clarifies-imfs-3-4bn-facility/amp

The loan they lied is a grant upon which they told IMF Nigerians will pay higher electricity tariffs have finally arrived.Generations to come in Nigeria will pay this loan & its accruing interest.
... Oyaa ! Go and pay your electricity bill ! Kiya Kiya Maza Maza ! grin grin grin

And stop wailling grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Magnumproperty: 6:41pm On May 06, 2020
Another cash out. Bubu just dey cash out left and right.
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by apexc1043: 6:41pm On May 06, 2020
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Bahamas95(m): 6:42pm On May 06, 2020
Please the British should come back and takeover Nigeria, we ain't ready yet.

Atleast they will be better than the mor0ns we have as leaders..... Another looting loading.

Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by gotogreat: 6:42pm On May 06, 2020
Nigeria indebtedness is due to incompetency, looting, and extravagant care free attitude. I'm just sorry that we're already eating the future of the coming generation.

Have you imagined you father telling you the only inheritance he's giving you is poverty and indebtedness.

I'm sorry for this nation.

Please get you face mask and protect yourself.

Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by frank41(m): 6:42pm On May 06, 2020
This administration is just busy obtaining all kinds of loans. How did we even get here?
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by phemmizjay(m): 6:44pm On May 06, 2020
Covidhunger20:
Abacha loot return + IMF credit alert, in the same week.

Bubu don cash out. grin
Exactly what on my mind
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by domaboy1759: 6:44pm On May 06, 2020
Alert just dey enter for our polithiefs back to back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Crisis Brews In APC Over Ministerial List / Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) / Governor Adeleke Restates All 6 Executive Orders, Says He Never Reversed Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.