Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan (29217 Views)

EndSARS: Youth Reps Pull Out Of Lagos Judicial Panel After Cbn’s Account Freeze / Nigeria To Repay IMF $3.4bn In 5 Years / Breaking News :IMF Approves $3.4bn RFI To Support Nigeria’s COVID-19 Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Goddey18(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2020
PigTormentor:

This is a different govt from the stealing is not corruption govt of Jona-daft.

Where are the loot recovered by EFCC? If there have not relooted it then why is this government borrowing up and down. Under this regime Abacha's loot has been returned on more than 3 accassion yet there are still borrowing. Isn't it very obvious that there are on looting spree

1 Like

Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Urchman200: 7:14pm On May 06, 2020
Golan007:

Name the government official that claimed it to be a grant.

By the way, all countries are borrowing and all countries have had their future generations pay debt.

The whinging is worn out.
other countries are borrowing to do what, pay salaries or share as palliative against Corona?I the incoming government u expect to pay the loan will not like to borrow?
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Urchman200: 7:17pm On May 06, 2020
Kamani8:

All countries are borrowing ba. This is what Nigerians do when they want to support our evil leaders. Nya nya nya nya Anerica borrowed, UK borrowed nya nya nya .

Show me which of the countries that are borrowed that look anything like Nigeria.

Tell me which of the countries that borrowed and left their citizens completely hungry like nigeria.

thank you for that idiot that question, to them so long as is Mr integrity that is borrowing no problem.
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 06, 2020
grin

Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by smartest2020(m): 7:21pm On May 06, 2020
I am sad to hear that money is given to some nigerian rat! Had i have insecticide i will use it to kill them and save my country!
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by PigTormentor: 7:21pm On May 06, 2020
yesloaded:

grin

Y I go dey argue with person wey dey torment pig

grin

Exactly, too many pigs on NL.

1 Like

Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Golan007: 7:22pm On May 06, 2020
Urchman200:
other countries are borrowing to do what, pay salaries or share as palliative against Corona?I the incoming government u expect to pay the loan will not like to borrow?

Stop beating around the bush.

All economies are hemorrhaging at present.

All economies are borrowing or reaching deep into resources they'd rather have avoided.

Nigeria is where it is today because of you and me.

Improve your productivity and watch what happens.

1 Like

Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Greatview: 7:22pm On May 06, 2020
Golan007:

By the way, all countries are borrowing and all countries have had their future generations pay debt.

So you a actually support this continuous borrowing that has plagued this government. The other countries you talked about, how many are borrowing at this rate. If you know small economics you will realize if nothing is done to stop this Naija is in trouble.
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by eagleu: 7:25pm On May 06, 2020
Buhari is an incompetent, destructive, and myopic leader who is leading this giant of Africa to disaster.
In one year, even his closest and loudest supporters will appreciate the ruins Buhari has brought.
Why would anyone apply to be a pilot when you don't even know how to fly an aircraft

1 Like

Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Golan007: 7:25pm On May 06, 2020
Greatview:

So you a actually support this continuous borrowing that has plagued this government. The other countries you talked about, how many are borrowing at this rate. If you know small economics you will realize if nothing is done to stop this Naija is in trouble.

I support borrowing, yes.

Why do several Nigerians think it is dishonorable to borrow a mere 3.5 Billion dollars yet think USA borrowing 4 trillion dollars makes sense?

You are claiming to understand economics yet you cannot see that a country of 180 million people should actually be more productive than it is.

Na wa.

1 Like

Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Temptee101(m): 7:28pm On May 06, 2020
This govt and borrowing are siemens twins.

All we keep hearing since over 5 years of this clueless govt is borrowing, borrowing and more borrowing.

Borrowing from left, right and center.

Borrowing from every tom, dick and harry.

Zombies must be feeling fulfilled now.

Lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by wazklin: 7:29pm On May 06, 2020
And the money would be paid from proceeds in increase in tariff. Light would be high
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Temptee101(m): 7:31pm On May 06, 2020
Golan007:

Why do several Nigerians think it is dishonorable to borrow a mere 3.5 Billion dollars yet think USA borrowing 4 trillion dollars makes sense?

You are claiming to understand economics yet you cannot see that a country of 180 million people should actually be more productive than it is.

Na wa.

Choi...

You must come from Antarctica.

Can't believe a citizen of this country can alter such insane words whether zombie or non-zombie.

1 Like

Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by AFONJACOW(m): 7:33pm On May 06, 2020
This clown we have in Aso Rock ( sai Barbar) is looting without fear or Atom or sympathy... I was surprised when my Australian friend told me she knw Nigeria , I asked what did she knw about Nigeria, she said Boko Haram... North will continue to bring us down
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Okuda(m): 7:33pm On May 06, 2020
Golan007:

all countries are not borrowing. get your facts rigt and stop covering the ineptitude of your northern slave masters

1 Like

Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by eagleu: 7:34pm On May 06, 2020
Golan007:

Na wa.

When you borrow money to chop, share amongst your friends, and maintain your current unreasonable level of life style, without any production of goods and services, then you are robbing your future generations.

Since Buhari is so inept at everything, except sharing government money to his friends and family, he is not the one to optimize any loan we take out at this time.
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Fernandeswagger(m): 7:35pm On May 06, 2020
This must be the most useless govt Nigeria ever had. Pure evil people. Borrow and still nothing to show.
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by DAVE5(m): 7:35pm On May 06, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Cash out.

Buhari ticket don enter be that
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 06, 2020
When Una go open border? Just open am make I comot. E Don do. Una really try.
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by mullerman: 7:37pm On May 06, 2020
Wao...all executives and concerns people report back to FCT for your portion of the muller lol.
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 06, 2020
Golan007:

[s]I support borrowing, yes.

Na wa.[/s]

My brother, check yourself. You really need to see a doctor. Borrowing and nothing to show is a good idea.... To you abi?

2 Likes

Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by PassingShot(m): 7:38pm On May 06, 2020
Goddey18:
Another looting spree loading
This govt is neither GEJ's nor OBJ's.
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 06, 2020
DAVE5:

Buhari ticket don enter be that

Laughing to the bank

1 Like

Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by SirLakes: 7:40pm On May 06, 2020
We are in for a long thing under this apc government, despite all the borrow borrow, we have nothing to show for it

Abi this country is cursed niiii undecided
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Aufbauh(m): 7:40pm On May 06, 2020
Golan007:

Na wa.

Thanks for countering the Raccoon guy in the first page but stop explaining deep things to shallow minded and mischeavous folks who are hell bent to discredit anything whether good or bad that came through in this Buhari's administration.

They know what is right and good but refuse to admit it out sheer hypocrisy and conscientious stupidity. I bet if it was someone like Atiku taking this loan they'll celebrate knowing that he'll share it raw among his cronies and trickle down to them in peanut. They prefer this to infrastructural development.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 06, 2020
Joefat:

With you keep quiet.. what are you saying... Please do read over your comment before posting it next time..

That guy day mad. I just confirmed it.
Re: IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan by EdiskyHarry: 7:42pm On May 06, 2020
Share the money well.
History will never speak well of this present government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate / Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand / Handover Ceremony Of Maj. Gen. Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.