Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! (1085 Views)

FG Should Just Bow Down And Beg Ipob This Propaganda Is Not Working. / Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) / Buhari's Government Is Driving Nigeria Towards Disaster & Instability — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by NigeriaNawa: 11:20am On Jul 08, 2021
IPOB , if you want to be taken seriously , stop all the childish propaganda. It makes us look STUPID. Just stop , its not funny, its not intelligent, its just silly.

I love all of you and I love MNK more, but please turn a new leaf now.

Examples :
Victory - Israel Prime Minister fulfills his promise - sends his agents to Biafra
Breaking - Israel and Igbo locking arms for freedom
MNK to be realeased very soon
Malami arrested - Interpol implicate Kenyetta
Breaking!! Breeze don blow ! US Lady reveals how Kenya collected $1billion from Nigerian Government

Note : Israel does not give a fvck about black Africa, they supported Apartheid.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by NigeriaNawa: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
See this Aboki fool. foolish terrorist from sahel. You Fulani miscreants should come out plainly to talk and not under I be Yoruba /Igbo to split ur rubbish.

?? Aboki ?
Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by vibre: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2021
NigeriaNawa:
IPOB , if you want to be taken seriously , stop all the childish propaganda. It makes us look STUPID. Just stop , its not funny, its not intelligent, its just silly.

Examples :
Victory - Israel Prime Minister fulfills his promise - sends his agents to Biafra
Breaking!! Breeze don blow ! US Lady reveals how Kenya collected $1billion from Nigerian Government

Note : Israel does not give a fvck about black Africa, they supported Apartheid.
Lol, If they really propagate all these headlines you listed there then there is no hope for them, they will believe anything no matter how stupid it is.

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by gidgiddy: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

Examples :

So you dont know that it is the BMC that is making all of that to ridicule IPOB?

When Kanu was re-arrested, they came out with all sorts of propaganda, how he was lured to Brazil by a woman, how he was lured to Sudan with promise of money, how he was lured to Czech Republic. In fact, there was more than 10 countries Kanu was lured to.

Had Kanu's Lawyer not met Kanu and finally revealed to us that he went to Kenya, by now you would have heard that Kanu was lured to the moon by one means or the other

The point Im trying to make is that there are many people online, just churning out fake news about IPOB and Kanu, to fool people like you.

Beware

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

Examples :

Lol

Let them continue.

Soon you will hear American fighter jet on his way to pick Nnamdi Kanu.

Igbos and brains shouldn't be on same scale.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 08, 2021
gidgiddy:

[s]So you dont know that it is the BMC that making all of that to ridicule IPOB.

When Kanu was re-arrested, they came out with all sort of propaganda, how he was lured to Brazil by a woman, how he was lured to Sudan with promise of money, how he was lured to Czech Republic. In fact, there was more than 10 countries Kanu was lured to.

Had Kanu's Lawyer not met Kanu and finally revealed to us that he went to Kenya, by now you would have heard that Kanu was lured to the moon by one means or the other

The point Im trying to make is that there are many people online, just churning out fake news about IPOB and Kanu, to fool people like you.[/s]

Beware

Which Bmc?.lol

Na una dey write , share and circulate.

It really shows how stupid and brainwashed Igbos are.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by Omoslim26: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2021
Op be prepared to be called aboki, afonja,fulani,BMC��.
Aswear you don match strong shit�

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by Joromi1: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
See this Aboki fool. foolish terrorist from sahel. You Fulani miscreants should come out plainly to talk and not under I be Yoruba /Igbo to split ur rubbish.

Someone just told you the truth and he's now aboki? You IPOB members won't stop deluding yourselves with your utterances.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by Okoroawusa: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2021
The greatest set back to the Biafran struggle from Ojukwu to Uwazuruike to Nnamdi Kanu is cheap propaganda such as the ones listed by the Op above.

It makes me ashamed as an igbo person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by FakeUnity: 11:55am On Jul 08, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

Examples :

Where do you guys always see those new bits and credit them to IPOB? It is either you consciously go about hunting for fake news or you created them yourselves to ridicule Biafrans.

What if they were created by lie mohammed and his minions to ridicule IPOB? Is there any form of propaganda lies and tactics beyond Lie mohammed the African Goebbel?

Every right thinking Biafran knows how to seperate chaff news from substance.

Stop wasting our time and tell us on which side of the divide you belong with this your useless thread, which I strongly suspect is in furtherance with your anti-Biafran propaganda.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by tunjiajayi: 11:57am On Jul 08, 2021
grin
Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by dometome: 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
Follow the DOS Twitter account. These things are made to ridicule the struggle. And it's not IPOB that spread such news. Having an Igbo name doesn't mean IPOB. Simon Ekpa keeps on talking about this everyday.
Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by sweetshisha: 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
cool

Nnamdi Kanu started with propaganda and lies , that's what is about to end him finally

Instead of coming together to hire a SAN , human rights lawyer and a legal luminary to get him out of the multiple long term jail term charges he is about to face starting from July 26, his dumb Jubril elsudan believing idiot followers are going about internet with their usual stupidity

Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by Uteghe(m): 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
You're wasting your time bro. That's not the "language they understand". Kanu simply cashed in on the prevalent illiteracy in Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by SlayerForever: 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
The problem with people like you is low IQ. Thats all.
Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by Monogamy: 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
grin

Igbos, anyone with contrary opinions from them are ways seeing as a threat
Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by Monogamy: 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
gidgiddy:

So you dont know that it is the BMC that is making all of that to ridicule IPOB?

When Kanu was re-arrested, they came out with all sorts of propaganda, how he was lured to Brazil by a woman, how he was lured to Sudan with promise of money, how he was lured to Czech Republic. In fact, there was more than 10 countries Kanu was lured to.

The point Im trying to make is that there are many people online, just churning out fake news about IPOB and Kanu, to fool people like you.

Beware

Eventually what led to his arrest? Was it still not the greed part of him, the too much love for ego... He went to Kenya to do what?

And Btw, all those headline mostly emerging from Ipob group.. So stop twisting stories

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
Okoroawusa:
The greatest set back to the Biafran struggle from Ojukwu to Uwazuruike to Nnamdi Kanu is cheap propaganda such as the ones listed by the Op above.

It makes me ashamed as an igbo person.
Gbam.. Imagine the news about "a 200yr old..." brought from Israel.. When i stumbled on the headline I thought it was a person only to behold its a "wood"

Cheap Propaganda leads nowhere

1 Like

Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by Monogamy: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
pineed:

Gbam.. Imagine the news about "a 200yr old..." brought from Israel.. When i stumbled on the headline I thought it was a person only to behold its a "wood"

Cheap Propaganda leads nowhere

Did the Torah abi what's the name even belong to Igbo that they have to return it back?
Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by vasel15: 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

Examples :

Shut up it is called propaganda for a reason
Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by NigeriaNawa: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
vasel15:

That's not propganda, that's BULL SHIT.
Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by KingOKON: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
vasel15:

Sharap! IPOB propagandas are most nonsensical
Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by vasel15: 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
KingOKON:

Sharap! IPOB propagandas are most nonsensical

Calabar man supporting fulanis
Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by KingOKON: 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
vasel15:

Calabar man supporting fulanis

Fulani don do you shege, your brain need surgery from IPOB mentality
Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by Gireiboy(m): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
FakeUnity:

Where did you guys always see those new bits and credit them to IPOB?
What if they were created by lie mohammed and his minions to ridicule IPOB? Is there any form of propaganda lies and tactics beyond Lie mohammed the African Goebbel?

Every right thinking Biafran knows how to seperate chaff news from substance.

Stop wasting our time and tell us on which side of the divide you belong with this your useless thread, which I strongly suspect is in furtherance with your anti-Biafran propaganda.

So, Biafrans cannot have contrary opinion ni, what is wrong with you guys? Is that how your democratic Biafra is going to be? where citizens are not allowed to have contrary opinion?
Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by Gireiboy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
dometome:
Follow the DOS Twitter account. These things are made to ridicule the struggle. And it's not IPOB that spread such news. Having an Igbo name doesn't mean IPOB. Simon Ekpa keeps on talking about this everyday.
Dude IPOB is an organisation, while Igbo is an ethnic group. Or are you trying to tell us that all Igbo's are IPOB members?
Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by Notasyouthink: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

Examples :

How are sure that it is IPOB that is really propagating these news??

Have you forgotten that there are too many hungry bloggers presently??

Say what you know don't just come and open a thread without facts. Who are you trying to please??
Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by Almaigaa: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

Examples :

You are the only sensible BIAFRAN I've ever met. You get more sense than Nnandi Kanu and all his SYMPATHISERS. It amuse me whenever i come across all those Childish propaganda threads from IPOB.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Issue Resolved / Imagine If Those Two Sacked Ministers Were Igbos / I'm A Biafran By Birth, Nobody Can Deny My Identity ~ Chinwe Utalagu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.