Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,537 members, 7,865,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

Should I Accept Him Back? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept Him Back? (3203 Views)

I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by GreatResearcher1: 1:15pm On May 07, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Sister, ogbeni ghosted you. Only dogs go back to their vomit. Are you a dog?

That was a classic fuckboy format, most likely he is saying he loves you because you are naive and available and he is bored .

My advice, don't reply his message, ignore him, if he calls, tell him you.need time to make up your mind, because he did hurt you by discarding you like a rag after sex, you are no longer a virgin. Congratulations. Focus on other things and try to meet new people. If he is genuinely interested you, which I doubt, he will come back after a long time with less arrogance.

This is what will happen when you go back to him. You become at his Mercy, you give him a free visa to treat you anyhow. That is how men are. You end up a side chick. You will find yourself in a cycle of begging for his love and attention. I'm sure you deserve better than that.

i get orgasm whenever i hear, read or see girls get used by redpillers.
that guy is a real redpiller.

#PumpAndDump

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 07, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
i get orgasm whenever i hear, read or see girls get used by redpillers.
that guy is a real redpiller.

#PumpAndDump
as you can see @queenplum his fellow cohort is confirming his story.

The guy is out to use and dump. A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by kkins25(m): 1:21pm On May 07, 2020
If she is yelow, curvy, beautiful and intelligentake she wait for me. I go be her bf. grin grin grin
Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by kkins25(m): 1:24pm On May 07, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
as you can see @queenplum his fellow cohort is confirming his story.

The guy is out to use and dump. A word is enough for the wise
The guys is the ultimate darkpath redpiller.. grin grin grin
Its hurts to be a right path red piller. We have chosen to use our wisdom for one girl only.. Mehnn... Being an angel sucks.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 07, 2020
kkins25:

The guys is the ultimate darkpath redpiller.. grin grin grin
Its hurts to be a right path red piller. We have chosen to use our wisdom for one girl only.. Mehnn... Being an angel sucks.
in short, he is an incel.

Figures.

As for Greatresearcher1 is a bitter soul because he acted stupidly thinking he was smart and was forced to bear the consequences of that.

Now instead of him to critically appraise himself and try to learn from his mistakes, he has chosen to hate women and go about drinking REDPILL, spreading malice on romanceland up and down.

Thank God I am in a relationship, if I wanted to, I would have done a thing or two to red pillers treat their fuckup and written a book about it, but then, I have my future to plan and would rather not waste time scheming against the opposite sex. I'm not easy prey and my days of that child's play is over , ask chiefjosy and livecamp09.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by frozen70(f): 2:11pm On May 07, 2020
MoneyMindset:
All women remember there first

There first that have them true love or the one that uses her with out regards
Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by tunize(m): 2:37pm On May 07, 2020
Anty wait first how did something that happens to ur friend now carries a topic like "should i accept him back" meaning its you na better wise up na corona period dem dey so and this period don sharpen ppl eyes.
Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by MoneyMindset(m): 3:10pm On May 07, 2020
frozen70:

There first that have them true love or the one that uses her with out regards
true love or no true love. You can never forget the first person to pop the cherry
Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by GreatResearcher1: 4:36pm On May 07, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
in short, he is an incel.

Figures.

As for Greatresearcher1 is a bitter soul because he acted stupidly thinking he was smart and was forced to bear the consequences of that.

Now instead of him to critically appraise himself and try to learn from his mistakes, he has chosen to hate women and go about drinking REDPILL, spreading malice on romanceland up and down.

Thank God I am in a relationship, if I wanted to, I would have done a thing or two to red pillers treat their fuckup and written a book about it, but then, I have my future to plan and would rather not waste time scheming against the opposite sex. I'm not easy prey and my days of that child's play is over , ask chiefjosy and livecamp09.

Bring out whatever trick you have in the world. We redpillers are smarter. We understand how women operates. No redpiller will for in your trap.
Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 07, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Bring out whatever trick you have in the world. We redpillers are smarter. We understand how women operates. No redpiller will for in your trap.
they can't even last a month. Weed them out
Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by GreatResearcher1: 5:38pm On May 07, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
they can't even last a month. Weed them out
Who/What?
Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 07, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Who/What?
the followers of your philosophy
Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 07, 2020
Nawa oooo.

Sex within a week? Na real wa!
Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by Coolcalmcollect(m): 8:06pm On May 07, 2020
Queenplum:
This happened to my very close friend and she's confused whether she should take him back or not.
She met him three months ago and they started dating the second day they met each other. The guy just recently broke up with his ex who he had been dating for more than a year at that time. He was heartbroken because the girl he was dating left him because things weren't really going well for him like it used to.
Back to his relationship with my friend,a week after they started dating he started pestering her for sex and she was a virgin so she was really scared to lose her virginity to him. When she told him how scared she was cos she didn't really trust him. He got angry and told her that he won't let what happened between him and his ex happen to him again. He said he never had sex with her and she was squandering all his money. And that it was really easy for his ex to break up because he had never touched her.
So my friend decided to give him what he wanted and they had sex but after the night they had he changed towards her and syaryst saying things like "I'm a busy person" and so on
It even got to a time when he told her he didn't want to see her until further notice from him
They didn't talk to each other for about two weeks and then one day he called her phone so they could talk and when she got there he only had sex with her and told her they would talk another time.This was the routine for a week till one day he told her that he met a girl during all the time they weren't talking and he had fallen in love with the girl and that if the girl accepted to be in a relationship with him he would break up with my friend.
Two days after he sent a break up message.
Two weeks after he chatted her up again and got talking and he asked if she was still interested in him. She still loves him and can't deny this but the problem is that he is dating the girl he left my friend for and asked her if she could cope with it.
She is confused as she doesn't want to make another mistake but it's hard for her to leave him because he broke her virginity.
Guys pls advice her on what to do
I'm sure your friend must have been toasted by a good boy, but she wanted a flashy Yahoo boy....what kind of a virgin gives up virginity to a guy she just met after few weeks both of you are sick
Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by Deepocean(m): 8:51pm On May 07, 2020
Queenplum:
First of all let me say that I already advised her to let him be and not take him back but it's still obvious that she wants to be with this guy... So I decided that if she probably hear the opinion of other people. It would change her mind and she will have a rethink.i know some people would criticise her here on nairaland and maybe showing her some of that would give her a brain a factory reset
PS:if i was the one it happened to I won't even post it here on nairaland cos I would have cut off the guy the moment he started demanding for sex and comparing me with his ex

No matter how you try to be logical or smart, it's crystal clear that you're the friend. So if you receive 1000 advices here you will narrative each advice to your friend, c'mon be real for once. But why are you girls seeing yourselves as victims in situations like this?
Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by DEskyy(m): 3:17pm On May 24, 2021
smiley
Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by Lilpen3758: 3:41pm On May 24, 2021
Timil:
Op the answer you seek is already in your write up, you don't even need to ask people.

Its crystal clear your friend is being used by her ex, the guy in question is only using her to satisfy his sexual urges/desire.

Your friend should better not be a fool and useless her self all in the name of "He took my virginity."

The deed has already been done and staying around with the guy won't bring back her virginity. If she doesn't leave him now, she may end up heartbroken for a long time when she later does.

Besides why would any one who values his/herself and has a sense of self worth choose to be an option or go back to his/her ex. I don't get it why would anyone want to do that. OSU MI OO!!

Although it's possible your friend has fallen in love with the D!ck cheesy cos most virgin girls, the moment they take d!ck ones they always end up coming back for more especially if the guy took them to cloud 9 but still its no reason for her to stay behind.

She should move on now and never look back.
may she no even peek at the dick??
Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by Lilpen3758: 3:45pm On May 24, 2021
frozen70:

Because he broke her virginity, she can't live him

How many women still remember who broke their virginity

That's by the way.

It's obvious that she is going to be the spear girlfriend and the guy will keep using her until the remaining heart will be broken
which heart? Op no get heart again op just want lashing clear lashing
Sweet lashing
Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by chukwuebuka65(m): 5:01pm On May 24, 2021
i dont believe this story

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience / I Want To Give 1m Naira To This 2 Little Boys / Which Tribe Has The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.