Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Dilemma! Ladies Which Would You Choose Being The Culture That We Are? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma! Ladies Which Would You Choose Being The Culture That We Are? (712 Views)

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilemma! Ladies Which Would You Choose Being The Culture That We Are? by Lacrissa: 9:14am On Jan 12, 2011
A guy who is a medical doctor(Nigerian) with a lot of qualifications whom you like and is attractive somewhat as in ok and another (Haitian/Carribean) who is an aspiring song writer/graphic designer who does not really have a lot of qualifications but is really handsome and treats you well. Who would you choose especially being Nigerians/Africans, our culture.
Re: Dilemma! Ladies Which Would You Choose Being The Culture That We Are? by sistajay(f): 9:17am On Jan 12, 2011
*Yawn*. . . . .abeg boo make I go get my mornin nookie before I start my talk for here. . . . . .
Re: Dilemma! Ladies Which Would You Choose Being The Culture That We Are? by Lacrissa: 9:21am On Jan 12, 2011
sista-jay:

*Yawn*. . . . .abeg boo make I go get my mornin nookie before I start my talk for here. . . . . .

ok i'm wairin smiley
Re: Dilemma! Ladies Which Would You Choose Being The Culture That We Are? by alagha: 9:27am On Jan 12, 2011
who do you love most and is comfortable with ,whenever you are in the mood of it? that is the person to choose, lets veiw on!
Re: Dilemma! Ladies Which Would You Choose Being The Culture That We Are? by Ikedonn(m): 9:31am On Jan 12, 2011
@ poster
Follow the guy that treats you well.
Re: Dilemma! Ladies Which Would You Choose Being The Culture That We Are? by sistajay(f): 9:35am On Jan 12, 2011
Ok. . . . I can see and think clearly now! I'd go for the guy wey go treat me well well and we have someting in common, songwritin!!
Re: Dilemma! Ladies Which Would You Choose Being The Culture That We Are? by aminalib(f): 3:19am On Jan 22, 2011
the hatian

(1) (Reply)

Any Difference? / Put A Ring On It. / Y I Will Like To Marry A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.