Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Forgive & Forget - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forgive & Forget (713 Views)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgive & Forget by marvelck: 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2011
Forgive & Forget, How many men or women can truly forgive their partner after cheating on him/her, and also be willing to forget about the whole incident, no matter how painful it was,
Re: Forgive & Forget by chibaby5(f): 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2011
Brb
Re: Forgive & Forget by MMM2(m): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2011
nobody
Re: Forgive & Forget by livedit(f): 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2011
I believe someone can truly forgive, but truly forget would be nearly if not impossible.  If you repent and turn away from your wicked way, God said in His Word that he will forgive you and then forget. But asking a human to do so, I seriously doubt it.  That is why Livedit is soooo thankful to her Lord God that He will remain the head of our lives and household.  This is something I do not EVER want to experience.
Re: Forgive & Forget by MrCork17: 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2011
livedit<<<  my kinda woman: true lightskin beauty, unlike Mrs Chima angry
Re: Forgive & Forget by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 12, 2011
@poster
i surely CANT. when its broken, its broken, and i wont force myself into fixing something that cannot be repaired, in the name of r/ship!
Re: Forgive & Forget by CrazyMan(m): 1:49am On Jun 12, 2011
*Sighs*
Re: Forgive & Forget by annita19(f): 2:21am On Jun 12, 2011
Eww no. I hate cheaters
Re: Forgive & Forget by cashful(m): 2:26am On Jun 12, 2011
Forgetting is very hard compared to forgiving,, generally one should accept what has happened and move on
Re: Forgive & Forget by Blazay(m): 2:40am On Jun 12, 2011
Sorry, I don't get hurt by such things.
When people 'cheat' or have affairs. . .it means your arzzzzzzzzzzzzz is boring. . . not that you are not loved.
So. why the hurt? Low self-esteem?
Gerrrrrrrrova it! kiss

I bore myself most of the time not to mention others. Please, where ever you can find excitement. . .grab it! cool
Re: Forgive & Forget by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 12, 2011
Forgiving is the easy part. Forgetting is impossible. I'd rather forget than forgive lol. I can forgive those things though. I have before.
Re: Forgive & Forget by izeek(m): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2011
Its truely difficult to forget and let it move on especially when half the time you know the dude who she cheated on you with. And when you get to think about it, he probably wouldnt measure to ur standard, which keeps you asking " why on earth do women cheat":

(1) (Reply)

What Internet. . . / What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Valentine In The Past? / Boyfriends That Want You To Be A Wife When They Are Not Ready To Be A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.