Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month (31659 Views)

Germany's Bundesliga To Resume This Month, Says Angela Merkel / Breaking News: Bundesliga To Resume On 15th May! / PHOTOS: Fans Turn Out For The Bundesliga Trophy In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by goodlistener: 7:47am On May 07, 2020
Nice one
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by uniqueuser(m): 7:47am On May 07, 2020
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by bluefilm: 7:48am On May 07, 2020
logon599:
Good decision. The world needs any form of entertainment right now to help in the recovery process and it's good to see the Germans taking the lead

But DSTV is not showing bundesliga so we are not part of this recovery. cry cry cry
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by chukwugoziegi: 7:48am On May 07, 2020
Yesssssssssss
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Alpha100(m): 7:48am On May 07, 2020
A very welcome news. It remains the EPL. We have grown tired of watching local stations and movies. Lol.

PS: I have a passive income stream that can make you some money which can help you with money for data and take care of minor bills. No investment. No referrals. Email me (email address in signature below) if you are interested
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by chukwugoziegi: 7:49am On May 07, 2020
bluefilm:

But DSTV is not showing bundesliga so we are not part of this recovery. cry cry cry

Barcelona players already resumed training. They'll start the La-Liga soon too.

1 Like

Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Majesty33(m): 7:49am On May 07, 2020
It's been awhile since I watched foot ball, great news!
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Cocolatti(m): 7:49am On May 07, 2020
This is good news to Bookies and Punters. If you know, you know

grin grin grin
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by jamesbawa(m): 7:49am On May 07, 2020
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Tumbulum: 7:50am On May 07, 2020
Liverpool haters will be praying so that they will cancel EPL but I tell you haters,you are all in a dream land.Liverpool will be crowned winner of EPL

1 Like

Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by frubben(m): 7:51am On May 07, 2020
Welcoming news. Bayern Munich first match over 2.5 lol

8 Likes

Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Okuda(m): 7:54am On May 07, 2020
lol. But you dey Birimngham na.. or did you mean to say 7k pounds?
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by SweetCunt97(f): 7:54am On May 07, 2020
kingthreat:
If thou art a BETTOR say "aye"
Belarus league has been playing all these while. Nothing happen. God bless Angela Merkel. The only woman I want for a sugar mummy grin grin
Aye. Dream well o

1 Like

Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by SweetCunt97(f): 7:55am On May 07, 2020
frubben:
Welcoming news. Bayern Munich first match over 2.5 lol
When everyone go dey fear to touch each other, one goal fit no enter seff

2 Likes

Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by frubben(m): 7:56am On May 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
When everyone go dey fear to touch each other, one goal fit no enter seff
lol
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Nobody: 7:57am On May 07, 2020
I don't know why but I just like the Germans do things differently sometimes.

This is not about the resumption of the Bundesliga. It has to do with a whole lot of things.

If you've had reason to interact with those guys, then you will understand what I mean.

They kind of always manage to standout. I heard this news yesterday and I was overcome with thrill.

Welcome back to the Bundesliga. And f*ck #Covid19

At last a semblance of normalcy beckons.

**Respect to the Lukashenko and his crew too- talking about the Belarusians.
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by wonder233: 7:58am On May 07, 2020
What do you mean? Hertha Berlin is a top club please
Roon9:
Even if its Eintracht Braunschweig vs Herta Berlin I would watch eh grin

Tbh we really underrated what football does to mans mental health
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by bigiyaro(m): 8:00am On May 07, 2020
good, some football action at last.
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Boydehot: 8:01am On May 07, 2020
Hunger is real.
You can still help save life
Uba
May Almighty bless you
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by oloriLFC(f): 8:02am On May 07, 2020
Great! grin
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Nobody: 8:03am On May 07, 2020
ogbiwa:
It's obvious guys have missed football and from the comments, I see the relief this kind of news is bringing. I'm happy to be part of those bringing good news in times like this in my own small way, and thank you Lalasticlala and Mynd44 for partnering by pushing to FP to help bring delight to dear Nairalanders.

we already saw the news on major sport website days back. we are just commenting on nairaland
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Roon9(m): 8:04am On May 07, 2020
wonder233:
What do you mean? Hertha Berlin is a top club please

Ehen! When them play champions league football last
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Nobody: 8:05am On May 07, 2020
bluefilm:

Two options:

1. Streaming should be a possibility.

2. Follow live broadcasts on Raypower- app or radio. Depending on where you are. But you know what, listening on radio doesn't quite cut it in any way.

And what about those Startimes guys or what are they called?
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Nobody: 8:05am On May 07, 2020
Boydehot:
Hunger is real. You can still help save life 2097266484 Uba May Almighty bless you
lockdown has been partially lifted. go and hustle.
abi una want turn this lockdown to Yahoo Yahoo format ?
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Bigfish121(m): 8:07am On May 07, 2020
Fidelity Bank wetin dey happen to una nah.50k wey I transfer to my fidelity bank since May 5 them nor gree release am ooo.which kind mumu bank b that make this lockdown end first.i dey close the account.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:07am On May 07, 2020
Very good
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by lastempero: 8:08am On May 07, 2020
kingthreat:
If thou art a BETTOR say "aye"
Belarus league has been playing all these while. Nothing happen. God bless Angela Merkel. The only woman I want for a sugar mummy grin grin

U dey bet die grin , at a time i come dey reason wether na league abi na video game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Kennedy Boboye, The Coach Behind Akwa United NPFL Title Victory / Pls What Is The State Of Origin Of Chelsea Victor Moses / Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.