Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month (31664 Views)

Germany's Bundesliga To Resume This Month, Says Angela Merkel / Breaking News: Bundesliga To Resume On 15th May! / PHOTOS: Fans Turn Out For The Bundesliga Trophy In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by PureGoldh(m): 8:11am On May 07, 2020
Yes ooooh.....I so much love dx newd
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by sylve11: 8:13am On May 07, 2020
Davash222:
I've missed football.. They should start please.
Even if it's Wycombe vs Manure, I'll watch.

Or chelshit vs gayners Fc. tongue cool
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Boydehot: 8:14am On May 07, 2020
Lostz:

lockdown has been partially lifted. go and hustle.

abi una want turn this lockdown to Yahoo Yahoo format ?

You didn't care to ask my location. Tell me if ariaria international market in aba has been open for business to continue.
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Nobody: 8:18am On May 07, 2020
Boydehot:

You didn't care to ask my location. Tell me if ariaria international market in aba has been open for business to continue.

so only few days you exhausted your business capital on feeding?

after this lockdown, we will learn to only spend money on necessities. we will learn to save for the rainy days.

what you are doing is another form of Almajiri .
seun and his moderators need to end this before it is too late
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Nobody: 8:19am On May 07, 2020
Coldie:
Mean while Rivers state is doing TOTAL indefinite lockdown till further notice. A state that has only recorded 2 cases.

LoL
I swear, we have some very daft leaders in these parts.
Anyway we investors are very gladdened by this news cheesy.
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Doyenro23(m): 8:19am On May 07, 2020
Learn how to make upto $200 weekly during this lockdown in a Free online survey it's Free no registration fee , no payment before login click on my signature Below...

Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Fibonacci88: 8:24am On May 07, 2020
That mumu french president hurriedly cancelled french league. He LL regret it by the time other leagues starts without any issue. Anyway no one even watches the farmers ligue one.

1 Like

Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by EmekaBlue(m): 8:26am On May 07, 2020
Corona must be defeated
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Boydehot: 8:27am On May 07, 2020
Lostz:

so only few days you exhausted your business capital on feeding?

after this lockdown, we will learn to only spend money on necessities. we will learn to save for the rainy days.

what you are doing is another form of Almajiri .
seun and his moderators need to end this before it is too late

Oga am not a millionaire.
Expenses without income no be childs play.
It maybe disgusting to you because you have enough till the lockdown is over.
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Punchline33: 8:28am On May 07, 2020
Bigfish121:
Fidelity Bank wetin dey happen to una nah.50k wey I transfer to my fidelity bank since May 5 them nor gree release am ooo.which kind mumu bank b that make this lockdown end first.i dey close the account.
Go and complain on their twitter page
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Coldie(m): 8:30am On May 07, 2020
Rgade:

I swear, we have some very daft leaders in these parts.
Anyway we investors are very gladdened by this news cheesy.
Tomorrow shell would say they want to leave the state and the youths will start protesting, asking them why, begging them.

Imagine a state with hostile youths and a tyrant Governor. Buhari no give u #10billion and u channel your aggression to the state

2 Likes

Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by timay(m): 8:33am On May 07, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Two options:

1. Streaming should be a possibility.

2. Follow live broadcasts on Raypower- app or radio. Depending on where you are. But you know what, listening on radio doesn't quite cut it in any way.

And what about those Startimes guys or what are they called?

Bundesliga is on startimes. Chai those guys will experience an increase vin subscribers for the next few weeks grin

1 Like

Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by OlawaleBammie: 8:34am On May 07, 2020
repent4christ:
https://uiz.io/i0Oy6 LEWANDOSKI VS RONALDO VS MESSI, WHO IS A NATURAL STRIKER?

Oga shey na laidis u dey do ur own evangelism?? grin grin grin grin

Comparing Ronaldo with others is a way of showing repentance grin grin grin
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by OlawaleBammie: 8:35am On May 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Aye. Dream well o

U dey bet
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by onyxo76(m): 8:35am On May 07, 2020
Coldie:
Mean while Rivers state is doing TOTAL indefinite lockdown till further notice. A state that has only recorded 2 cases.

LoL
no mind them, those ones dey Nazi concentration camp, by the time wike go free them ,them go resemble skeleton.
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by bencarson007(m): 8:35am On May 07, 2020
Davash222:
I've missed football.. They should start please.
Even if it's Wycombe vs Manure, I'll watch.

Bet9ja member spotted...
Bros na joke o

2 Likes

Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by bencarson007(m): 8:36am On May 07, 2020
Roon9:
Even if its Eintracht Braunschweig vs Herta Berlin I would watch eh grin

Tbh we really underrated what football does to mans mental health

See them �
My fellow colleagues well-done o
Even if Na Kashima Reysol vs Gamba Osaka, we go manage am
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by OlawaleBammie: 8:37am On May 07, 2020
Roon9:

Ehen! When them play champions league football last
not every top club plays champions league bro

Hertha Berlin is a top club, u cant compare it with furtuna sitard
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by saajus: 8:38am On May 07, 2020
Bro, why will you ever try simulated reality league? From the word simulated, it means some people (AI) are behind it and you can never make profit in the long run except if you hit and run. Remember, the greed in our DNA will never allow us to hit and run.
Dpharisee:
This is good news for punters, we have been playing that useless Zoom and Simulated Reality League. I need to recover what Bet9ja and others has taken from me smiley
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Nobody: 8:40am On May 07, 2020
timay:

Bundesliga is on startimes. Chai those guys will experience an increase vin subscribers for the next few weeks grin

My initial thoughts when I saw the news last night.

They should be laughing to the bank all things being equal.
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by onyxo76(m): 8:40am On May 07, 2020
so when will epl resume? but all good for us football traders, at least Belarus, Nicaragua leagues hsve been delivering these last few weeks, the little amounts won from those leagues kept me going in this lockdown period
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by SweetCunt97(f): 8:42am On May 07, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

U dey bet
Gambling is not good. Repent if you do.
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by akdjr(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2020
There will be over 1bill stake that day for punters
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by GODWIN78(m): 8:46am On May 07, 2020
Watching man city vs liverpool match is more sweeter than burger and ice cream,
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Kmat: 8:51am On May 07, 2020
dats very lovely,bet naija guys will be jubilating ryte now... cal for ur home painting&3d wall paper@PEAMAT DESIGNS 07038485365
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by OlawaleBammie: 8:52am On May 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Gambling is not good. Repent if you do.
God forbid i start betting.

A dey ask if u re a bettor as u said "Aye" in response to his request.

A no knkw say woman sef dey do betnaija
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by wayne200p(m): 8:55am On May 07, 2020
Nawaooo
GET UNIQUE LOGO LOGISTICS FLIERS LOGISTICS LOGO FLIERS BUSINESS CARD BROCHURES INVITATION CARD BIRTHDAY CARDS BANNERS POSTERS ALBUM COVERS for your business and start ups. Click on this to Get me on WhatsApp : 0805__262__9795
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:56am On May 07, 2020
Me. I will avoid viewing centres.
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by saajus: 8:57am On May 07, 2020
2020 is a rugged year. Guys, we must not add 2020 to our age cos we are not really using it.
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Roon9(m): 8:57am On May 07, 2020
bencarson007:

See them �
My fellow colleagues well-done o
Even if Na Kashima Reysol vs Gamba Osaka, we go manage am

Bros I swear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taribo West Slams Pinnick Over ‘mushroom Clubs’ Comment / Millions Of Voters Attempt To Elect Mo Salah As President Of Egypt / I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.