Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month (31662 Views)

Germany's Bundesliga To Resume This Month, Says Angela Merkel / Breaking News: Bundesliga To Resume On 15th May! / PHOTOS: Fans Turn Out For The Bundesliga Trophy In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by apexc5223: 8:58am On May 07, 2020
[color=#] 1420308[/color]
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by apexc5223: 8:58am On May 07, 2020
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Roman7(m): 8:59am On May 07, 2020
Finally football is back
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by placeofallure(f): 9:04am On May 07, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
Dear COVID-19

It’s been over a month since you restricted all our activities, not minding what we all had in place prior to your outbreak. Initially i thought it was just a temporal stay, but days turned weeks, weeks turned months and we’re still waiting in uncertainty.

To say I’m not agitated on how things have turned out is laughable. I wish you never existed, at least not in my generation. What do you stand to benefit in The DEATHS, Those shocked businesses and business trips you’ve halted, those you’ve relieved off their jobs, the hunger and hardship you’ve brought, those exams you stopped not minding how well we’ve prepared for them.

But then I ask, will praying or lamenting bring a solution to this pandemic? “Tongue-tied” But I will keep praying for our front-liners.

Guns can kill but same guns can protect. Arrows can kill but can be used for hunting. Dear COVID-19, I ask again, among your numerous maladies, what advantage have you provided ? You’ve done enough, why not leave and allow us use the rest of the year in healing mentally, emotionally and physically? Living right now is scary. Dear Hunger you know we’ve come a long way, why not spare us for now while we focus on combating this stranger called COVID-19?

Where are the vaccines ? Oh Humanity! See what you’ve been reduced to. But there’s HOPE, whether sooner or later, Humanity will win the fight against this Virus

—————————————————-
Indeed when all these are over, I will appreciate life more and be down to earth. Because it’s obvious God is the giver of life and everyone is equal whether rich or poor. Caucasian or Negroid

Oh! I love this! You write so well.
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by tradepunter: 9:11am On May 07, 2020
YESSSSSSSSSS.... NICE ONE MERKEL

This is how countries that are getting back to normal....

Unlike CHINA when talk say them don beat corona YET THEY NEVER RESUME LEAGUE. AUDIO RESUMPTION

TAIWAN talk say they defeated corona and their leagues have been on.

BELARUS the same

FERO ISLAND the same they RESUMING this weekend
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by apexc692: 9:12am On May 07, 2020
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by isaacsegun(m): 9:16am On May 07, 2020
Dpharisee:
This is good news for punters, we have been playing that useless Zoom and Simulated Reality League. I need to recover what Bet9ja and others has taken from me smiley
good news to us indeed. I never play that SRL because it's like you are playing Virtual, and me am not a fan of virtual league.
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by gungab(m): 9:19am On May 07, 2020
Not bad at all
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:23am On May 07, 2020
Since aunty coro breakthrough my Saturday n Sunday's had been like

Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by apexc6653: 9:26am On May 07, 2020
[color=#] 1527994[/color]
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by SweetCunt97(f): 9:29am On May 07, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

God forbid i start betting.

A dey ask if u re a bettor as u said "Aye" in response to his request.

A no knkw say woman sef dey do betnaija
My dear I've seen women bet o. What I wanna see is a woman smoking in public during d day like men.
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Niggmatic: 9:29am On May 07, 2020
Davash222:
I've missed football.. They should start please.
Even if it's Wycombe vs Manure, I'll watch.

Lol.
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Jlow2: 9:29am On May 07, 2020
Thank God oh
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by isaacsegun(m): 9:30am On May 07, 2020
onyxo76:
so when will epl resume? but all good for us football traders, at least Belarus, Nicaragua leagues hsve been delivering these last few weeks, the little amounts won from those leagues kept me going in this lockdown period
Belarusian league delt a great blow on me in two different occasions. especially that Bate, I have to run away till other leagues will resume.
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by apexc3756: 9:37am On May 07, 2020
[color=#] 4349468[/color]
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by delvzy(m): 9:45am On May 07, 2020
Other leagues to follow suit and do the necessary test required Biko.
This one that England is forming almighty here is not right play behind close doors and work on technologies fans can use to be in the game virtually like clapping, singing and chanting.

Let's get innovative.
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by favour32(m): 9:47am On May 07, 2020
Coldie:
Mean while Rivers state is doing TOTAL indefinite lockdown till further notice. A state that has only recorded 2 cases.

LoL
Dem attack the governor nai e vex rearrange lockdown again grin
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by OlawaleBammie: 10:18am On May 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
My dear I've seen women bet o.
Ijebi won ko, ainise lon da won laamu.

What I wanna see is a woman smoking in public during d day like men.

Ur matter no b here oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Search no more na, buy one yoruba nollywood movie, u go see dem for public dey fagbo
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2020
igbokwenu90:
grin.... Angela Merkel has finally Arrested the coronavirus seeds grin grin grin
I saw that plant yesterday in my side. I was like haba no be Coro be this?
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2020
Lumig:
It takes a football fan to take such decision. Thank you Angela Merkel.
At least we'll watch football, even if it is without fans in the stadia cheesy
where u wan go watch am cos football viewing centers have been shot down.
Mind u, watching football games at home alone isn't interesting
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Lumig: 10:27am On May 07, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
where u wan go watch am cos football viewing centers have been shot down.
Mind u, watching football games at home alone isn't interesting
At least there's a difference between "none at all", and "little". Let's see what happens from there

1 Like

Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Chibuking1402(m): 10:31am On May 07, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
Dear COVID-19

It’s been over a month since you restricted all our activities, not minding what we all had in place prior to your outbreak. Initially i thought it was just a temporal stay, but days turned weeks, weeks turned months and we’re still waiting in uncertainty.

To say I’m not agitated on how things have turned out is laughable. I wish you never existed, at least not in my generation. What do you stand to benefit in The DEATHS, Those shocked businesses and business trips you’ve halted, those you’ve relieved off their jobs, the hunger and hardship you’ve brought, those exams you stopped not minding how well we’ve prepared for them.

But then I ask, will praying or lamenting bring a solution to this pandemic? “Tongue-tied” But I will keep praying for our front-liners.

Guns can kill but same guns can protect. Arrows can kill but can be used for hunting. Dear COVID-19, I ask again, among your numerous maladies, what advantage have you provided ? You’ve done enough, why not leave and allow us use the rest of the year in healing mentally, emotionally and physically? Living right now is scary. Dear Hunger you know we’ve come a long way, why not spare us for now while we focus on combating this stranger called COVID-19?

Where are the vaccines ? Oh Humanity! See what you’ve been reduced to. But there’s HOPE, whether sooner or later, Humanity will win the fight against this Virus

—————————————————-
Indeed when all these are over, I will appreciate life more and be down to earth. Because it’s obvious God is the giver of life and everyone is equal whether rich or poor. Caucasian or Negroid
Wow nice write-up.... thumbs up dear��
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by gibsonwales(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2020
Bet9ja loading..... grin
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Parisian: 10:39am On May 07, 2020
Get your facts right. The state has 14 confirmed cases. If Wike allow everyone to roam free and it gets to 75k dead like USA you'll still blame him. Use your sense for once.
Coldie:
Mean while Rivers state is doing TOTAL indefinite lockdown till further notice. A state that has only recorded 2 cases.

LoL
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Coldie(m): 10:45am On May 07, 2020
Parisian:
Get your facts right. The state has 14 confirmed cases. If Wike allow everyone to roam free and it gets to 75k dead like USA you'll still blame him. Use your sense for once.
D cases like the one I know where, one of d cases was taken by Ncdc and put on the news as a case. After he was released he said he tested negative. But its showing in the news as positive?
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Sleekmilan01(m): 10:59am On May 07, 2020
Thank u lord
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Nobody: 11:04am On May 07, 2020
Good! bwin am coming.
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Advancedman(m): 11:08am On May 07, 2020
ogbiwa:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52557699

Those who dwell under the shadow of covid-19 are Fools.
Great chancellor
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by suremanpatriot: 11:09am On May 07, 2020
Fantastic grin wike go give ya ppl madagasca organic and stop locking up
Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Nobody: 11:30am On May 07, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
I saw that plant yesterday in my side. I was like haba no be Coro be this?
.... We dey try eat am for my village to see whether e go work for we body kill corona grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month by Chicastle: 12:08pm On May 07, 2020
If we can watch the training me am ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Opportunity Cost Of The Godswill Akpabio International Stadium / NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] / Taribo West Slams Pinnick Over ‘mushroom Clubs’ Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.