Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,095 members, 7,828,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

My Brother's Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother's Wife (2896 Views)

How I Started Sleeping With My Brother's Wife / My Brother Wife Again / My Husband Inherited His Late Brother's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother's Wife by SonOfScientists(m): 3:58pm On May 07, 2020
cry
"But you're my brother's fiancee" I protested.
"Shhh, don't say anything" She whispered and proceeded to bite my right ear softly sending waves of neurons to my brain, I shivered in ecstasy. Damn, this girl!!
I waste no time in sliding my hands up her thighs and grabbing that #ss whilst sucking away every nectar in her mouth, she m0an softly filling my mouth with subtle sounds. My hands were already darting upwards pulling her blouse over her body, I quickly undo the lacy bra and unleash those b0obs that will forever haunt my mind
"They are beautiful" I thought and started kissing, f0ndling and caressing them fanatically.
"Please, fvck me please" she cried after a while, I carried her to the couch, clothes flying up and down. My Dickson already spewing pre-cum, I then remembered my master Scientists advice: Always use cond0m except she's your wife but it's too late, I can't control the moment, going to my room to pick a pack is like sending me on an errand outside the state.
We proceeded to nail 4 rounds before Mr. Dickson lost his magical touch sadly tho. Next time I'll read iLegend's book before any fvckery. angry
"You are amazing" I complimented her
"You too, let's go freshen up" she replied amidst shaky breath
With that we parted ways, me to the right part of the house, she to the left but I can't help but notice how distorted her walking steps was, I smiled. A job welldone cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife by SonOfScientists(m): 4:02pm On May 07, 2020
As I was showering, I couldn't help but feel guilty over what happened. I mean, this is my brother's fiancee possibly wife to be in every sense, why would she make me do something as grevious as this? I then remembered, I heard 'em quarrelling last night in their room, could this be some act of vengeance? Son, why did I fall for this trap? I was truly shaken.
My brother came back home that evening looking suspicious, should I tell him that the mouth he just kissed, my d!ck was in there a while ago? That would ruin their union and probably our relationship for life, cause even if he forgives me, our parent and other siblings would never look at me the same way again when they find out what happened. Moreover, what would I gain if they fall apart? They are perfect for each other besides that foolish mistake from her. But what if she does it again? with another person this time? Besides, she keeps acting like nothing of that sort happened, as if it was merely a dream. I don't know if it's all in my head but I do feel my brother gazing upon me from time to time in expectancy that I'd tell him something.
Somebody help me, what do I do now? cry

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife by JhayJoe: 5:29pm On May 07, 2020
So you betrayed your bro for puna. Just thank God say i'm not your brother and no even try to say that d girl seduced you
Re: My Brother's Wife by SonOfScientists(m): 6:10pm On May 07, 2020
JhayJoe:
So you betrayed your bro for puna. Just thank God say i'm not your brother and no even try to say that d girl seduced you
She seduced me, I tried turning her away but she wouldn't listen... I'm the victim here cry
Re: My Brother's Wife by lukman885(m): 6:19pm On May 07, 2020
SonOfScientists:

She seduced me, I tried turning her away but she wouldn't listen... I'm the victim here cry

You're the what If I be your bro and I find out. I swear I go fall you. Neat
Re: My Brother's Wife by SonOfScientists(m): 7:06pm On May 07, 2020
lukman885:

You're the what If I be your bro and I find out. I swear I go fall you. Neat

isn't it obvious I was the one used here? Why am I having an itchy conscience if it was my intention?
She seduced and possibly abused me sexually angry cut me some slack abeg
Re: My Brother's Wife by SonOfScientists(m): 8:14pm On May 07, 2020
Why am I being attacked? I laid the points down neatly, yet I'm still the one at fault? Simple minded people sha angry
This is the reason why I'll never tell my bro, if he finds out, good for him. if he doesn't, life goes on angry
God should touch his heart and make him send me away from his house 'cause iffa get the opportunity again, I won't refuse her. grin

It is what it is, I'm really sorry bro. Maybe.
cheesy

Thread closed!!!

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife by Scientists(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2020
SonOfScientists:
cry

You are blessed My son. I wish my brothers wife can be useful for once in their life
angry

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife by pellee: 8:48pm On May 07, 2020
I dont believ u but if na true u dey talk, den na OGUN go kill u
Re: My Brother's Wife by JhayJoe: 8:51pm On May 07, 2020
SonOfScientists:

Hope you know how that sounds right? What if she tells your bro before you get the chance and tells him that you seduced her or drugged her or raped her. Better tell your bro and accept full responsibility for your actions
Re: My Brother's Wife by SonOfScientists(m): 9:09pm On May 07, 2020
pellee:
I dont believ u but if na true u dey talk, den na OGUN go kill u
Why? Because I got abused? That must be a dumb god.

Thread Closed!!!! angry
Re: My Brother's Wife by SonOfScientists(m): 9:13pm On May 07, 2020
JhayJoe:
Hope you know how that sounds right? What if she tells your bro before you get the chance and tells him that you seduced her or drugged her or raped her. Better tell your bro and accept full responsibility for your actions

The consequences isn't worth it, too much risk cry What if he doesn't believe me? I highly doubt but if she wants to rat me out, it's her own peril too angry God knows the truth, I know the truth, she knows the truth
Moreover, if she wants to tell sh¡t about us, why haven't she done it yet?
Girls are mysterious indeed.
Re: My Brother's Wife by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 07, 2020
JhayJoe:
If you believe that imp, then I wonder how much money I can make from your gullibility. undecided
Re: My Brother's Wife by JhayJoe: 9:20pm On May 07, 2020
Zoie:

If you believe that imp, then I wonder how much money I can make from your gullibility. undecided
Why re you being a killjoy na. Please let me read Nairaland version of SuperStory in peace
Re: My Brother's Wife by tunize(m): 9:23pm On May 07, 2020
SonOfScientists:

So u actually betrayed ur brother? Well, na circle ur own dey front shall that na sure.
Re: My Brother's Wife by SonOfScientists(m): 9:30pm On May 07, 2020
tunize:

So u actually betrayed ur brother? Well, na circle ur own dey front shall that na sure.

From an angle, Yes but she led me to it. so you think it's better if I tell my bro? will that then break the presumptuous cycle? 'cause if it won't, I rather not tell and ruin the upcoming glory days with my in-law cry
Re: My Brother's Wife by tunize(m): 9:38pm On May 07, 2020
SonOfScientists:

From an angle, Yes but she led me to it. so you think it's better if I tell my bro? will that then break the presumptuous cycle? 'cause if it won't, I rather not tell and ruin the upcoming glory days with my in-law cry
She led u into it i actually do not by that concept of urs because, in life we have choices so u made urs. As a man u should have some principle wen it comes to women not every woman is fuckable for respect sake like female cousin, brothers wife, brothers fiancee, friends wife, friends girlfriend, even ex's to friends or family.
Are u trying to tell me if she was ur brothers wife u would have still bleeped her with the excuse of been lured?

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife by SonOfScientists(m): 10:09pm On May 07, 2020
tunize:

She led u into it i actually do not by that concept of urs because, in life we have choices so u made urs. As a man u should have some principle wen it comes to women not every woman is fuckable for respect sake like female cousin, brothers wife, brothers fiancee, friends wife, friends girlfriend, even ex's to friends or family.
Are u trying to tell me if she was ur brothers wife u would have still bleeped her with the excuse of been lured?

You think I'm happy over the situation of things? I can't even look my brother in his eyes no more, I'm having phases of post-traumatic effects on my brain right now but what is my partner in crime doing? She watching a movie with my bro, head on his lap, occasionally stealing kisses and professing undying love for him. why would I wanna ruin something like that? I rather keep my mouth shut.
Thanks.
Re: My Brother's Wife by tunize(m): 11:08pm On May 07, 2020
SonOfScientists:

You think I'm happy over the situation of things? I can't even look my brother in his eyes no more, I'm having phases of post-traumatic effects on my brain right now but what is my partner in crime doing? She watching a movie with my bro, head on his lap, occasionally stealing kisses and professing undying love for him. why would I wanna ruin something like that? I rather keep my mouth shut.
Thanks.
Whatever u chose to do its totally ur decision. But na wa for some babes shall!
Re: My Brother's Wife by SonOfScientists(m): 7:42am On May 08, 2020
tunize:

Whatever u chose to do its totally ur decision. But na wa for some babes shall!

That's life for you... Most things are rather kept unspoken cause the damage would be catastrophic. I'll really try to forget that event, hope she doesn't do it again cry
Re: My Brother's Wife by tunize(m): 10:05am On May 08, 2020
SonOfScientists:

That's life for you... Most things are rather kept unspoken cause the damage would be catastrophic. I'll really try to forget that event, hope she doesn't do it again cry
She would.
So jst avoid her and try not to be alone with her now or even after getting married to your bro.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife by SonOfScientists(m): 10:29am On May 08, 2020
tunize:

She would.
So jst avoid her and try not to be alone with her now or even after getting married to your bro.
Thanks bro, I appreciate your understand cry
Re: My Brother's Wife by Maestro18(f): 7:46am On May 09, 2020
Bro, if this story is real, you need to come clean before your brother finds out by himself. Imagine if the Lady continues like this after marriage, would you like that for your bro? Just tell him and get it over with

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) / Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. / Guys Can you date a fat female above Size 8?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.