Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,616 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) (2899 Views)

She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by Bixxbent(m): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
grin E Shock you abi!
Me and my girl made plans to celebrate this Valentine as a couple. Initially we never made plans oh before she showed me the receipt of the order she made for me been are boyfriend. I had to call the company and confirm the orders been fully booked and ready for shipping. Immediately I grabbed and we did the things lovers do!
Now I'm ready for my Valentine gift and I'm Ready to celebrate it with my boo of life... grin
Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by Bixxbent(m): 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
The things self dey amuse me

1 Like

Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by MickzyDonald: 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
Wahala for us wey no get boo undecided
I pray oppression won't kill me cry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by Draslo(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
All your posts na the same. Lies

6 Likes

Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Lori iro yi sha!!

1 Like

Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by imagrg(m): 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
No money, no Boo.
Grass nor day grow well on rocks

1 Like

Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by Bixxbent(m): 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Wahala for us wey no get boo undecided
I pray oppression won't kill me cry
ashwrrr see em! I be dey reason am... Is she trying to bribe me for marriage
Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by Bixxbent(m): 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Lori iro yi sha!!
chaii! Wetin be dey make you dey doubt self
Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by CheedyJ(m): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
Bixxbent:
grin E Shock you abi!
Me and my girl made plans to celebrate this Valentine as a couple. Initially we never made plans oh before she showed me the receipt of the order she made for me been are boyfriend. I had to call the company and confirm the orders been fully booked and ready for shipping. Immediately I grabbed and we did the things lovers do!
Now I'm ready for my Valentine gift and I'm Ready to celebrate it with my boo of life... grin
What’s d value of you got for her abi you’re gold digger or better still tool in d hands of the ........
Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
Val day (this Sunday) another day of wasting scarce and unavailable money....

Well wot do I know everybody get him own wahala
Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by MickzyDonald: 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
Bixxbent:
ashwrrr see em! I be dey reason am... Is she trying to bribe me for marriage
Bro just tell her its me she loves, that's if you don't really like her ooo, then see what she'll say grin
Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by Akanimoh113(m): 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
imagrg:
No money, no Boo.
Grass nor day grow well on rocks

Tell me more about your Signature
Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by lkillbrokehoes: 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
Bixxbent:
grin E Shock you abi!
Thank God your girlfriend is not zzor, the jobless and lying ass girl.
Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by babatunji91185: 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
Val day (this Sunday) another day of wasting scarce and unavailable money....Well wot do I know everybody get him own wahala
Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by mosdii(m): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
A Nigerian Farm Tool cannot try such because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
Bixxbent:
grin E Shock you abi!
Just don't forget to post pictures here for booless babes like us to see and commit suicide. cheesy
Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Thank God your girlfriend is not zzor, the jobless and lying ass girl.
I don't and will never do men with leech tendencies, I can never spend a dime on any man,only weak men accept gifts from women and I'm ashamed on behalf of such men
Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
Zzor:
[s]I don't and will never do men with leech tendencies, I can never spend a dime on any man,only weak men accept gifts from women and I'm ashamed on behalf of such men[/s]
You never see anything
Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
You never see anything
Audio millionaire come spend on me during this Valentine or federal government freeze your account? kikikiki
Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
Zzor:
Audio millionaire come spend on me during this Valentine or federal government freeze your account? kikikiki
I only spend on women that are worth it, eg..my mom, my fiancee and others dare to me not a gold digging lying ass girl like you grin
Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I only spend on women that are worth it, eg..my mom, my fiancee and others dare to me not a gold digging lying ass girl like you grin
He don finally run dy disguise on top,see ehn in reality you are not my level so learn to respect me.I knew you were audio all along.Small boy
Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by Silentgroper(m): 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
Zzor:
I don't and will never do men with leech tendencies, I can never spend a dime on any man,only weak men accept gifts from women and I'm ashamed on behalf of such men
Ur mentality is warped. Gaddem!
Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by baralatie(m): 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
Draslo:
All your posts na the same. Lies
Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
Zzor:
He don finally run dy disguise on top,see ehn in reality you are not my level so learn to respect me.I knew you were audio all along.Small boy
Don't worry mosdii will spend on you but me never, I will rather give my money to charity homes than someone like you that isn't worth it
Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Don't worry mosdii will spend on you but me never, I will rather give my money to charity homes than someone like you that isn't worth it
Kikikiki why have you decided to mock mosdii the street urchin ,what happened? you've finally confirmed with an authentic stamp that you are the number one audio millionaire of Nairaland, oya run along

1 Like

Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
Silentgroper:
let it be warped ooo shishi I can never spend on any man
Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
Zzor:
Kikikiki why have you decided to mock mosdii the street urchin ,what happened? you've finally confirmed with an authentic stamp that you are the number one audio millionaire of Nairaland, oya run along
The same way you are the number one audio big girl on Nairaland with nothing to show for it. any man that will spend on you will make sure they chop your ponmo finish before leaving you.
Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
Silentgroper:

lol....she's just talking.

that type of relationship dynamics she's talking about is long gone.

except she's extremely beautiful like a 9/10 (model level).
na alone she go dy lol
Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The same way you are the number one audio big girl on Nairaland with nothing to show for it. any man that will spend on you will make sure they chop your ponmo finish before leaving you.
I don't know what's pinmo but if its what I'm thinking then the key to that zone is with my dad and he will eventually give it to the lucky person when the time comes, it's a sacred zone.Audio millionaire you later fall your hand, e shock me ooo but you sabi your audio work well sha.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by Silentgroper(m): 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
Zzor:
let it be warped ooo shishi I can never spend on any man
Gawd! D lord is ur strength.
Re: Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) by arsenal444(m): 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
Bross i beg lie with #50k nor be #500k. With dis kind lie, fulani fit rule America....

(1) (2) (Reply)

[watch]: Man Caught In A Hotel Sleeping With His Own Daughter / Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin / Dating A Broke Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.