Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated 60 Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated 60 Year (2246 Views)

Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated 60 Year by DeRay98(m): 7:53pm On May 07, 2020
GeneralLifestyleNewsWorld
99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated 60 Years Ago
By Bliss - May 6, 2020

A 99-year-old Italian man called Antonio is divorcing his wife Rosa of 77 years after he came across letters she had written to a secret lover in the 1940s which was about 60years old

The 96-year-old woman, identified in court papers as Rosa , reportedly confessed to having an affair 60 years ago, and then tried desperately to persuade her hubby to stay.

Antonio refused and filed for divorce giving up on nearly eight decades of marriage.

During their marriage the couple gave birth to five children three boys and two girls , a dozen grandchildren and one great-grandchild.

The uncovering of the letters inside an old chest of drawers was the final straw for a relationship that had already been rocky: 10 years ago, the husband moved out to live with one of the sons, but returned weeks later.

The Italian press attributed the bitter break-up to the couple’s southern roots – he is originally from Olbia in Sardinia, while his wife was born in Naples.

The former lovebirds met in the 1930s when Antontio was a military officer based in Naples.

Once the divorce is finalized, the pair could take the record for world’s oldest divorcees
https://swagonnews.com/99-year-old-man-divorces-96-years-old-wife-after-finding-out-she-cheated-60-years-ago/#respond
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated 60 Year by MrSensor(m): 7:54pm On May 07, 2020
cheesy wonders shall never end.
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated 60 Year by Nwodosis(m): 7:55pm On May 07, 2020
The act of sex is not what's always painful to the husband of a cheating a wife but what the cheating wife might have discussed about her husband with her lover man.

2 Likes

Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated 60 Year by obi4eze(m): 7:57pm On May 07, 2020
Source?
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated 60 Year by MrSensor(m): 7:59pm On May 07, 2020
obi4eze:
Source?
this one na sweet tale. Don't worry about the source.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated 60 Year by iyatrustee(f): 8:00pm On May 07, 2020
He just want's to spend his last days on earth a lonely man. At their age, na extra time dem dey already! cheesy
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated 60 Year by operotimi: 8:01pm On May 07, 2020
make I sit down first
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated 60 Year by DeRay98(m): 8:01pm On May 07, 2020
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated 60 Year by saintokwuluora(m): 8:02pm On May 07, 2020
Nightmare tales
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated 60 Year by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:03pm On May 07, 2020
Hmmm. No be today
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated 60 Year by Sunmolar(m): 8:03pm On May 07, 2020
sometimes I wonder how force men wives cope while husband is away for months.
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated 60 Year by professore(m): 8:06pm On May 07, 2020
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated 60 Year by EzzyCarter: 8:07pm On May 07, 2020
As d elders say: twenty years pounded yam still dey burn hand grin ...
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated 60 Year by professore(m): 8:08pm On May 07, 2020
Man or woman, if u are cheating in a relationship, you just want to use your mistake to ruin another person's joy, happiness, and life. I don't appreciate cheaters.
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated 60 Year by babyfaceafrica: 8:29pm On May 07, 2020
Sad story.. But why do people cheat?.. Can people stick to one person?... People are no longer faithful.... If you can't Stick to one person.. Don't get married
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated 60 Year by prophetvaliance: 9:06pm On May 07, 2020
The man wants to enjoy his final days alone... Living with a woman isn't easy, iSwear..

Especially when she's cheating sad

1 Like

Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated 60 Year by Moogurisar: 3:36pm On May 09, 2020
Sounds both awful and hilarious at the same time. It's like a story for a movie, not something that happened in real life. But a man ( grandpa ) has to give credit. He turned out to be quite principled. Despite the fact that his wife cheated on him long time ago, he still wanted to divorce her. Or maybe he was just looking for a reason?..
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated 60 Year by Shormiey(m): 3:51pm On May 09, 2020
Hmmm!!!
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated 60 Year by Kobojunkie: 12:56am On May 13, 2020
This is the funniest story I have read in a long time. So, now they are divorced, does he move out or does he expect her to move out after all this time? grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated 60 Year by NACE13: 6:09am On May 13, 2020
Even after over 70 years, marriage is still scary.

I once told a female friend I don't think I'd ever get married, then she started giving me tales by moonlight stories of how sweet marriage can be, then after she was done, I started my own 'reality by sunlight' stories of how people have died, dying and are still gonna die sooner than soon, all because of marriage.
Imagine years ago without high tech and social media, now in this 21st century wey boys and girls enter relationships just to outsmart each other in terms of money and cheating. Smh
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated 60 Year by Randy100: 6:16am On May 13, 2020
He is the real man, on no account should a man tolerate a cheating wife.

2 Likes

Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated 60 Year by Fafesot: 7:21am On May 13, 2020
EzzyCarter:
As d elders say: twenty years pounded yam still dey burn hand grin ...
no man can harbour a cheating wife or a wife that has cheated.
have you ever seen a Union of once-cheated wife with husband?...no.
no gender is licensed to cheat but it's absolutely lugubrious when women cheat on their husband
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated 60 Year by Karemarealty288(m): 7:57am On May 13, 2020
Please forgive her Grand Pa. Biko....that was a sin committed when kpomo was still active ..biko forgive.

Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated 60 Year by EzzyCarter: 9:13am On May 13, 2020
Fafesot:

no man can harbour a cheating wife or a wife that has cheated.
have you ever seen a Union of once-cheated wife with husband?...no.
no gender is licensed to cheat but it's absolutely lugubrious when women cheat on their husband

You're absolutely right. There's no justification for cheating for both parties (the husband/wife)
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated 60 Year by ChewingStick(m): 9:30am On May 13, 2020
lol... see matter o. this man self nor just get joy

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shares First Photos Of Newborn Baby / Can Nigerian Girls Stop Showing Us Their Nudity Please? / How To Suck Your Partner Coochies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.