Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,657 members, 7,851,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:52 PM

Rape:true Life Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rape:true Life Story (671 Views)

True Life Story, Guys Learn From This / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rape:true Life Story by pstexplnds: 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2011
This is a true story of a lady being raped at the early morning on her way to work. I was on my way to work on the Island from the Mailand, on getting to the bridge after Gbagada Bus Stop before Iyana Oworo, this beautiful lady jumped to the road stack naked without minding the incoming vehicle, begging the vehicle owners to stop and pick her up, but nobody could stop for her because the rapists were also running after her.

Our bus driver summond the courage and picked her up, while a woman in the bus helped the lady with her wrapper in order to cover her unclothedness.

This lady was crying and her story goes thus:

I work on the Island, while I couldn't get the bus to the Island, I decided to take the available bike (okada). The okada man took me to the wrong direction and I was crying for help, two men came out and rescued me out. They decided to help me to the bus stop in order to get bus to the Island, unfurtunately they rough handled me and pushed me to the ground in the bush close to the brigde

(1) (Reply)

When Do You Say I Do / How To Win Any Woman / Your Best Friend And Girl Friend On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.