Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

HQ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HQ (5711 Views)

Join The Nooranny ' Hq ' quick Trivia Quiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HQ by chigoizie7(m): 4:28am On May 08, 2020
I will do midnight so that your babe will catch you

1 Like

Re: HQ by Heineken(m): 5:26am On May 08, 2020
This is funny...op dey want advise? Nawao
Re: HQ by elpochas: 5:52am On May 08, 2020
ProphetofOdin:

Lolzzzzz. My guy no vex I go sort her out tomorrow morning, I've come up with a plan. You know the older you become the more considerate you become.
my guy bone dat tin,some gals like to eat their cake and have it.change am for am today,no beat am o,bt chase her out 2day bfore she go spoil your relationship o.if you get good gal dis kind time u beta value am b4 one yeye gal go spoil ur serious good gal mind were u dey o.

1 Like

Re: HQ by Nobody: 6:09am On May 08, 2020
Guy, be smart. She is taking major advantage of you . . . playing you for a fool.

If you have to be rude and aggressive about it, do it! Wake her up as early as 4am and tell her to pack her things. As you are going to work, she has to leave at the same time (if not earlier), and make sure you collect your key from her. If your worry is that you haven't slept with her, dont worry - when she sees the bad boy side of you in the course of this eviction, she very likely would come back to sleep with you.
Re: HQ by Dreyton36: 6:14am On May 08, 2020
You no well
5 things that get street women glued to you

1__having your own apartment
2__food at home
3__zee world
4__working class guy
5__having your fridge stock up

And you say make she go ?
La go la bend

5 Likes

Re: HQ by ArticleBeast: 6:38am On May 08, 2020
I will throw you out in a blink
Re: HQ by WalkerMichael(m): 6:45am On May 08, 2020
Dollywood:

Kikikikiki, haha this guy made my day grin grin grin grin grin grin

He said he was going to dash him off to an almajiri oga grin grin
Re: HQ by michlins(m): 6:59am On May 08, 2020
You have done everything by the book and it didn't work. Do things out of the book. Ask her to leave your house as you are leaving for work this morning. Don't delay it

1 Like

Re: HQ by Karlifate: 7:22am On May 08, 2020
U get liver to toast girl but you no get liver to pursue am comot from YOUR OWN house... Broda wey mumu

2 Likes

Re: HQ by Dollywood(m): 7:31am On May 08, 2020
WalkerMichael:

He said he was going to dash him off to an almajiri oga grin grin

Swears, that cracked me hard grin grin
Re: HQ by Nobody: 8:50am On May 08, 2020
Op it's very simple tell her your babe is coming and if she see her there she will be thinking something else and you don't want her drama grin

2 Likes

Re: HQ by davillian(m): 10:07am On May 08, 2020
Very simple
Buy calabash
Buy red cloth

Just keep it were she will see it simple

1 Like

Re: HQ by Maxxim: 10:47am On May 08, 2020
grin she don get your mumu button nd she dey press am really hard grin

1 Like

Re: HQ by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:30am On May 08, 2020
I thought you mentioned you have a girlfriend, hope she's not doing the same somewhere anyways back to your questions tell her, that she had over stayed btw, did she carry her bags, when coming over, how did she change clothes etc. Something weird if this story is true.
Re: HQ by Nobody: 11:53am On May 08, 2020
I need to remove my spectacles and wear my sunglasses to understand this write up.

So the girl has been eating your food and refused to cook ? One leech spotted.

Should we call her Jezebel or Mammywater ? Bros does she spend too much time while bathing or she looks at the mirror too much ?? grin
Re: HQ by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 08, 2020
Lostz:
next time when copying, don't do it word to word.

we have seen this story on nairaland

But that is what most girls do now.

Is there any single man who hasnt experienced this before ? At least he will see it this lockdown.

There are several girls who visit men's houses to eat, and spend 4 days, one week, even one month. No sex.

And they won't even offer to do home chores.
Re: HQ by ibkkk(f): 12:29pm On May 08, 2020
gaby:
Guy, you dey watch football, aside from the big leagues, you dey watch Scottish league?

You know that club wey dem dey call Dundee United? Na your name sake be dat.

What a Dundee.

So, under this Corona season wey God say make all humans take time take use this solitude take reason our life come decide how we want make e be, and hunger don dey pursue some people come outside like rabbit wey escape from him hole na him you see girl stand for corner, maybe she never eat since the lockdown you come still get strength to open mouth dey toast.

I know say the girl go just dey laugh for her mind when you dey toast her and she no go let you land before she say she gree.

Who want die see who wan kill and bury am.

You enter one chance.

Very soon, that babe go describe your place give her bf. Na three of una go begin live there.

No be say she give you punie sef oh, kai

Na which kind shidren mama dem come dey throwey anyhow these days sef.

As you no get liver take pursue her, So, you no fit even trick her say make she come make una go buy suya, as she follow you go small you take off run enter your house lock gate as you be mumu so.

Sorry you hear.

If I born pikin like you ehn, I go go dash you to one almajiri oga for Kano.

You're not nice o.
Re: HQ by Meteng: 12:46pm On May 08, 2020
Simple. Stop buying foodstuff and doing any cooking. Eat out before you come back and when you leave in the morning, don't listen to any complain of hunger. Make sure your soap, cream, towel, even bathing sponge,"disappears'. 3 days max, you go get result

1 Like

Re: HQ by gaby(m): 1:00pm On May 08, 2020
ibkkk:

You're not nice o.

I'm always nice.
Re: HQ by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 08, 2020
ProphetofOdin:
Guys!! Please I will try to be very brief so that I don't waste much of your time. So I met this pretty girl during the lockdown around my neighbourhood, I asked her out and she accept.
While getting to know each other she told me she's in a relationship with a guy(which I confirm myself cos the guy always calls) and I told her I am in a serious relationship too, so it basically a fling for both of us.
So fast forward to Sunday she called me that she's coming to my house which I oblige. Thinking she will leave in the evening, but she decides to sleep over, Monday morning I told her I'm going to work, "so aunty if you're leaving just padlock the outside gate and go" only for me to come back from work and meet her, I was cool and didn't say anything and went to the fridge to get some stuff and fix us what to eat(since she's been here she doesn't cook I do all of the cooking even when I get back from work tired and she will sit down confidently and eat). The same thing still repeated itself on Tuesday up until today.
I've done everything on the play boy book to make this babe leave but none is working.
She won't even allow me touch the remote to watch news just because she's watching some stupid zee world movie.
she won't cook, since Sunday she's been here I would still be the one that will get back from work and fix us something to eat.
She even refuse us having sex, which is actually not a big deal for me though.
I have tried to ignore her, and codedly tell her to leave but it's not working.My main chick is becoming suspicious and I know she might just give me a surprise visit anytime soon, and I'm not ready for her drama.

Abeg wetin make I do biko nu......
Are you a slowpoke? Are Yuu scared of telling her to Bleep off, wtf? Why cheat on someone you don’t want to lose with someone you do not intend to keep? Damn Humans! Always a complicated bunch! Smh
Re: HQ by Doyou2019: 1:23pm On May 08, 2020
Lamanii22:
Carry her out lol... I don't know why some Ladies are like pests... Bundle her and throw her out..

grin Lamanii22 is definitely not your regular NL female.

3 salutes to you Ma.

1 Like

Re: HQ by jeff1607(m): 1:48pm On May 08, 2020
Meteng:
Simple. Stop buying foodstuff and doing any cooking. Eat out before you come back and when you leave in the morning, don't listen to any complain of hunger. Make sure your soap, cream, towel, even bathing sponge,"disappears'. 3 days max, you go get result

you never jam, that is when you will know they have small change with them n buy the basic things they need or borrow sef, they will use ur gas to cook and finish the food before you come back, lock her outside, she creates a ruckus inviting people into the matter and you know they will always support the lady,unless shame no de catch you, it's easy to send these type out

You try beating her, if you are lucky,you might not get beaten up by others outside or she begs to stay and once inside your house, things will get missing (sebi na street girl u carry) or she damages stuff in your house.

invite another girl to the house wey craze and let her stay over but explain to her the situation of things before hand make she know se na fight fit happen.

Avoid classless or street girls they gat no shame

1 Like

Re: HQ by Nephilim: 1:58pm On May 08, 2020
When you get home today, just grab her in the ass and say "yo' bitch, my gal is coming tonite, pack yo stuff and fùck off, like right now" make sure you do that why you are just entering your apartment wink
Re: HQ by Fumiex(f): 2:04pm On May 08, 2020
u don't have to be polite in asking her to leave. its your house bro....learn to speak up
Re: HQ by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 08, 2020
ProphetofOdin:
Guys!! Please I will try to be very brief so that I don't waste much of your time. So I met this pretty girl during the lockdown around my neighbourhood, I asked her out and she accept.
While getting to know each other she told me she's in a relationship with a guy(which I confirm myself cos the guy always calls) and I told her I am in a serious relationship too, so it basically a fling for both of us.
So fast forward to Sunday she called me that she's coming to my house which I oblige. Thinking she will leave in the evening, but she decides to sleep over, Monday morning I told her I'm going to work, "so aunty if you're leaving just padlock the outside gate and go" only for me to come back from work and meet her, I was cool and didn't say anything and went to the fridge to get some stuff and fix us what to eat(since she's been here she doesn't cook I do all of the cooking even when I get back from work tired and she will sit down confidently and eat). The same thing still repeated itself on Tuesday up until today.
I've done everything on the play boy book to make this babe leave but none is working.
She won't even allow me touch the remote to watch news just because she's watching some stupid zee world movie.
she won't cook, since Sunday she's been here I would still be the one that will get back from work and fix us something to eat.
I have tried to ignore her, and codedly tell her to leave but it's not working.My main chick is becoming suspicious and I know she might just give me a surprise visit anytime soon, and I'm not ready for her drama.

YOU ARE A WEAK GUY!

I wönt say more than that.
Re: HQ by annford: 2:21pm On May 08, 2020
IamDavids:
This relationship is parasitic. I mean she is feeding off you. I mean no sex and all, WTF! Shit is simple, get rid of that parasite before more damage is done. Man you don't need me to tell you how, Nigga grow the fvck up!

Let me help you complete that statement. 'Get rid of that parasite before she turns into Coronavirus. But on a more serious note, should both of them even be live-in lovers when they both are still in relationships independently?
Re: HQ by frozen70(f): 2:47pm On May 08, 2020
ProphetofOdin:

Since you have told her to leave and she is not getting it

Help her pack her things, you too dress up and ask her to follow you.

Take her to the bus top, give her enough for transportation and tell her you are visiting your family and may stay long there

Simple, if you can't do this simple task then leave her she is comfortable there
Re: HQ by honourjohn: 3:27pm On May 08, 2020
Use Parker and broom and sweep her out, since u don't know what to do. Manless !!sad angry sad
Re: HQ by Rickmann: 5:13pm On May 08, 2020
ProphetofOdin:

Honestly my guy ,I just feel like lying you down and flogging the hell out of you...so you just came to embarrasse yourself here this hot afternoon.
Re: HQ by ProphetofOdin: 5:24pm On May 08, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
you're a simp
God will punish you if you come here to ask for advice again.
Mumu.
Parasite dey your house you no fit throw am out
Brother wey mumu

Lolz!!!!! Do you know it is actually possible to make your point without insulting someone?
Re: HQ by Meteng: 5:48pm On May 08, 2020
jeff1607:

you never jam, that is when you will know they have small change with them n buy the basic things they need or borrow sef, they will use ur gas to cook and finish the food before you come back, lock her outside, she creates a ruckus inviting people into the matter and you know they will always support the lady,unless shame no de catch you, it's easy to send these type out

You try beating her, if you are lucky,you might not get beaten up by others outside or she begs to stay and once inside your house, things will get missing (sebi na street girl u carry) or she damages stuff in your house.

invite another girl to the house wey craze and let her stay over but explain to her the situation of things before hand make she know se na fight fit happen.

Avoid classless or street girls they gat no shame
Copied

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer / Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) / A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.