Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy (5751 Views)

PHOTO: See How Arsenal Caused My Relationship / See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! / My Break Up Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Deida: 10:12am On Jan 20, 2012
After putting a pic of me on BBM with me on a bed sitting down with a dress that my guy didn't like, I removed it and apologized but he has changed. I now asked him if we were broken up so I know and can move on or at least still be friends because of the emotional shut down but he doesn't want to answer that.
At this point, i've decided to let him be and not initiate anything again. Hope i'm making the right choice.
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Tosinville(m): 10:20am On Jan 20, 2012
Probably
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Acidosis(m): 10:22am On Jan 20, 2012
put the pix here lets see
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Tosinville(m): 10:26am On Jan 20, 2012
Good idea, lets see maybe it truly annoying for someone's gf to upload on a BBM.
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 20, 2012
Hahahaha the guy is like me lipsrsealed
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Tosinville(m): 10:41am On Jan 20, 2012
^You mean you get jealous & feel insecure alot?
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Acidosis(m): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2012
Tosinville link=topic=850499.msg10006151#msg10006151 date=132
7052497:

^You mean you get jealous & feel insecure alot?
what do you expect when a girl upload her nude pix on public fora.
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Tosinville(m): 10:54am On Jan 20, 2012
^^Bro, would u stop passing judgement yet, she didn't mention her naked pic if u can hear her right but pic ~he doesn't like~
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by randyorton: 11:19am On Jan 20, 2012
seriously, most nigerian women think that bb should be thinking for them. My dear sis,u should have used ur head to see if that pic is worth displaying on bb. Anyone could have seen the pic: his parent, colleagues, friends etc. If na guys wey no send u( i mean the ones that are interested in chopping u only) , they wouldnt give a f.ork if u were nude in that pic. Your guy is probably a decent guy who respects u as a woman and is not happy that u are making urself cheap and classless by displaying such pic.

3 Likes

Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by cynthiafred67(f): 11:42am On Jan 20, 2012
^^ honest reply
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Deida: 11:47am On Jan 20, 2012
randyorton:

seriously, most nigerian women think that bb should be thinking for them. My dear sis,u should have used ur head to see if that pic is worth displaying on bb. Anyone could have seen the pic: his parent, colleagues, friends etc. If na guys wey no send u( i mean the ones that are interested in chopping u only) , they wouldnt give a f.ork if u were Unclad in that pic. Your guy is probably a decent guy who respects u as a woman and is not happy that u are making urself cheap and classless by displaying such pic.

Can I please send the picture to you privately. Skeptical about putting it here on nairaland. i want you to judge and then come on here to testify.
And that is why I admitted and apologized to him and removed it, is that enough to still be mad at me especially when the relationship is new plus he knows me better than that.

Who else would like to see the picture and judge for me? Don't want to put it here on nairaland.
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by HyeBits: 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2012
Deida, you are not a serious Lady. You have the tendency to be a cheat. What your fiance or whatever does not like on BB is yet to go round again. Kindly use your head.
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by kpolli(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2012
Advice:
You offended him, then u gave him ultimatum. . . . That wasn't rite . . . . Use sweet words n go see him, stop depending on bbm
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by bekay911(f): 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2012
Anaghi eji ihe ana agba na nti agba na- anya.
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by donbuchi1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2012
if u were very well dressed, I am not sure your guy would have being angry. There is something wrong with that pics, I want to say so,
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by freecocoa(f): 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2012
Make una wait o.
So if I put up a pix of me that I think is okay and my boyfriend says he doesn't like it,I'm supposed to just remove it and start begging him even when all he says is that he just doesn't like it? Una never halla.
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by kelz88(f): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2012
This your boyfriend sounds very controlling. And you said the relationship is new.LOL.
You should be happy he's showing you his true colours now, rather than later.
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by freecocoa(f): 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2012
^
Thank you o jare,that's my thought too,a new relationship and he's already dictating pix not to put up,mscheeew. Op is even begging him sef,she has time.
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Deida: 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2012
Please any of you should drop your email, let me send you the picture and then you could judge from it.

kpolli:

Advice:
You offended him, then u gave him ultimatum. . . . That wasn't rite . . . . Use sweet words n go see him, stop depending on bbm

What ultimatum did I give?

Hye-Bits:

Deida, you are not a serious Lady. You have the tendency to be a cheat. What your fiance or whatever does not like on BB is yet to go round again. Kindly use your head.

Do you want to see the picture?
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by kpolli(m): 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2012
It depends on morals. . .  No one expects his one week gf to put up a pic revealing her underwear. . . . Dps are saved regularly, do u know how fast a girl's pic spreads on bb, who wants a nasty pic of his gf (new or old) to spread around. . . .

Stop looking at it as "he is controlling". . .  He is correcting her
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by kpolli(m): 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2012
kpolli
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by kelz88(f): 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2012
Crop your face out and post it here if you want.
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by kpolli(m): 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2012
^^^^ better
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Tosinville(m): 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2012
^Na my ppl dem just dey talk now, new relationship & guy just vex like dat and if its an old relationship then its certain he'll turn his girl into a punching bag.
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Tosinville(m): 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2012
^To kelz88 and freecocoa
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by kpolli(m): 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2012
Deida:

After putting a pic of me on BBM with me on a bed sitting down with a dress that my guy didn't like, I removed it and apologized but he has changed. I now asked him if we were broken up so I know and can move on or at least still be friends because of the emotional shut down but he doesn't want to answer that.
At this point, i've decided to let him be and not initiate anything again. Hope i'm making the right choice.

That's regarded as an ultimatum to guys. . . . He not answering means he is shocked by ur question *IMO*
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Deida: 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2012
kpolli:

kpolli-joe@hotmail.com

Sent
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Tosinville(m): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2012
I wish i can get dat pic as well let me judge things better.
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Deida: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2012
Tosinville:

I wish i can get dat pic as well let me judge things better.

Pls send ur email

@ all I'm just worried whether I crop my face out, i have friends that are nairalanders as well and they would know it's me
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by kelz88(f): 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2012
LOL! What makes you think that if I give you my email and you send it to me I wont put the pic up here?

You could have cropped, pasted the pic and removed it by now.
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Acidosis(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2012
let me come back and testify. my email israel_adeolu@yahoo.com
Re: A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy by Deida: 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2012
kelz88:

LOL! What makes you think that if I give you my email and you send it to me I wont put the pic up here?

You could have cropped, pasted the pic and removed it by now.

I should trust you not to do that 'cos there is no reason.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) / Top 10 World's Hottest And Sexiest Models Of 2016 In The World / The Coolest Yoruba Girls On NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.