Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation (127122 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by MichealKin50: 12:26pm On May 08, 2020
My Fiancée Does This. What Does It Mean?

Good day all.

The lockdown has brought my fiancée and I more closer. She spends most of her time now in my place than hers. While staying with me, I one day carried her phone to make call I discovered she doesn't put password on her phone.

Just few days ago while she was sleeping, I used her phone to Google something online and something pushed me to open her Facebook app. When I open, I realized she deletes chats after conversation. I was looking for the messages I do sent her on Facebook and could not find any.

I can't figure out what this means.

100 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by ojun50(m): 12:29pm On May 08, 2020
OK oh

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by fykes(m): 12:30pm On May 08, 2020
Kwantinu until u discover Mungo park

1353 Likes 73 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by chiunlimited(m): 12:31pm On May 08, 2020
If you want to have heart attack, just go through your girls inbox embarassed

480 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Tozic: 12:33pm On May 08, 2020
Any thing your mind tells you which I know you know where I'm going to is what it means.

450 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by McBrooklyn(m): 12:36pm On May 08, 2020
Lol so I take it as you coming here is a way of seeking confirmation to what you already know??

Tell you what?? She probably got shïtload of y'all she's stringing along and you don't seems to even realize that yet smh..

321 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Shimzyy(m): 12:38pm On May 08, 2020
It means you're not the only guy in her life

550 Likes 24 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Genesils(m): 12:42pm On May 08, 2020
You can't figure out what that is?
If she deletes chats... She's not loyal... She's not faithful.
She's got a sideman

558 Likes 27 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by 1beat(m): 12:44pm On May 08, 2020
it means you are not the only One

you are just one of them. you might be lucky to be the first but u are one if them

313 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by MichealKin50: 12:45pm On May 08, 2020
Tozic:
Any thing your mind tells you which I know you know where I'm going to is what it means.
Honestly I'm confused. This girl never shows any sign of cheating.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by pTomz(m): 12:45pm On May 08, 2020
Haq haq haq..... baba you’re just one of her fiancé, in other words you’re dating yourself grin

234 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by MichealKin50: 12:46pm On May 08, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Lol so I take it as you coming here is a way of seeking confirmation to what you already know??
Coming here to ask what such behaviour means. Is there anyone here who has experience such?

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by shamsin6300(m): 12:47pm On May 08, 2020
But for her not to passworded her phone shows there is nothing to hide. I guess her phone got fault & she formatted it. Give her like 3days & still check back again. If u couldn't find anything you can raise up the issue to her if you really see her as someone you wish to settle with.

210 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by MichealKin50: 12:51pm On May 08, 2020
Genesils:
You can't figure out what that is?
If she deletes chats... She's not loyal... She's not faithful.
She's got a sideman
This is the same girl December last year before proposing to her, I asked her if she has cheated on me before. To get the truth from her, I lied to her that I've cheated on her she also told me she has cheated on me. When I finally told her that I was lying about cheating on her that since we met I've never seen another girl she also told me that she was lying too about cheating on me. When I told her to swear with the Holy Bible she refused to swear. I went ahead and proposed to her on 31st December hoping to marry her before end of this year.

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Tozic: 12:52pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:

how many years have you been with her?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by 1beat(m): 12:56pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:

fear woman.... they're very secretive and good pretender. I will advise you not to approach her now because she will deny it or start crying that since all this years you did not trust her, she deleted it because of her friends that use to go through her message. therefore,
you need more evidence just keep this to your self alone and in order to see more

216 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by MichealKin50: 1:03pm On May 08, 2020
shamsin6300:
But for her not to passworded her phone shows there is nothing to hide. I guess her phone got fault & she formatted it. Give her like 3days & still check back again. If u couldn't find anything you can raise up the issue to her if you really see her as someone you wish to settle with.
The day I realized this, the morning of that day we chatted on Facebook and I can't find the chats. I went to her WhatsApp and discovered the same thing. In fact she set her Facebook in a way that if you tagged her on a post, nobody sees the post unless she approved it. I am just confused

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Skmoda360(m): 1:04pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
Bros na so them be...... undecided

50 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by MichealKin50: 1:08pm On May 08, 2020
Tozic:

how many years have you been with her?
2yrs plus. She's very good and open hearted. She doesn't hide anything from me.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Mrlucky81(m): 1:25pm On May 08, 2020
Even after confronting her, once she says baby i can explain
She don press him mumu button be that o
Power of a woman wink

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Mrlucky81(m): 1:27pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
Bros talk true if you want to cheat on her, will you show her any sign?

160 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by MichealKin50: 1:28pm On May 08, 2020
Mrlucky81:
Even after confronting her, once she says baby i can explain
She don press him mumu button be that o
Power of a woman wink
If I confront her, won't it shows that I've been going through her phone? I just want to know the meaning of this behaviour.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by MichealKin50: 1:29pm On May 08, 2020
Mrlucky81:

Bros talk true if you want to cheat on her, will you show her any sign?
You didn't understand my writeup.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by purples25(f): 1:32pm On May 08, 2020
Why must you actively DIG to find what she is doing? You didn't see anything on her phone. You are complaining. Why do you seek to satisfy yourself with evidence that she is cheating, she is evil. I know you will search heaven and earth until you find something to satisfy your claims. I don't know why you want to catch someone else so bad. Maybe you just want to be the victim in the relationship, while you really NEED her to be the bad guy in your life. You WANT and NEED to be the ANGEL in your relationship. Nonsense.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by McBrooklyn(m): 1:35pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
Coming here to ask what such behaviour means. Is there anyone here who has experience such?

She's probably stringing lots of you along... What's there to ask again?? sad

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by GreatResearcher1: 1:36pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
Good day all.
The lockdown has brought my fiancée and I more closer. She spends most of her time now in my place than hers. While staying with me, I one day carried her phone to make call I discovered she doesn't put password on her phone. Just few days ago while she was sleeping, I used her phone to Google something online and something pushed me to open her Facebook app. When I open, I realized she deletes chats after conversation. I was looking for the messages I do sent her on Facebook and could not find any.
I can't figure out what this means.
Send me her Facebook user name let me carry out a research for you.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by GreatResearcher1: 1:37pm On May 08, 2020
purples25:
Why must you actively DIG to find what she is doing? You didn't see anything on her phone. You are complaining. Why do you seek to satisfy yourself with evidence that she is cheating, she is evil. I know you will search heaven and earth until you find something to satisfy your claims. I don't know why you want to catch someone else so bad. Maybe you just want to be the victim in the relationship, while you really NEED her to be the bad guy in your life. You WANT and NEED to be the ANGEL in your relationship. Nonsense.

260 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by shamsin6300(m): 1:48pm On May 08, 2020
[quote author=MichealKin50 post=89320975]The day I realized this, the morning of that day we chatted on Facebook and I can't find the chats.

Sir, if u really wish to settle with her, talk to her about it she will definitely change if she mean u.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by ollypass: 2:04pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
This is the same girl December last year before proposing to her, I asked her if she has cheated on me before. To get the truth from her, I lied to her that I've cheated on her she also told me she has cheated on me. When I finally told her that I was lying about cheating on her that since we met I've never seen another girl she also told me that she was lying too about cheating on me. When I told her to swear with the Holy Bible she refused to swear. I went ahead and proposed to her on 31st December hoping to marry her before end of this year.
Seems like she takes you for an MU raised to the power 2..who does this kinda childish swear shit? She probably settling with you not that your her preferable though.

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Genesils(m): 2:04pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:

Seriously? I think she's not being 100% with you then.
Don't let emotion overwhelm your reasoning man, you might want to reconsider your future with her. Someone that's not being loyal during dating will torment you emotionally when you guys finally settle down

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Bola146(f): 2:13pm On May 08, 2020
Kikikikikikikiki... wake her up and ask now

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / How To Maintain And Control A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.