Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

LOOK INSIDE Virtual Office Of SA President Cyril Ramaphosa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LOOK INSIDE Virtual Office Of SA President Cyril Ramaphosa (6826 Views)

Buhari Meets With South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa / Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack / Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LOOK INSIDE Virtual Office Of SA President Cyril Ramaphosa by AuntRose(f): 9:40am On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Buhari also had a virtual meeting with the Western African leaders where they named him the head of Covid - 19 ECOWAS task force

As the President of the Giant of Africa with biggest economy of the continent, you cant but respect President Buhari's swag

duhh... that doesn't look like an office
Re: LOOK INSIDE Virtual Office Of SA President Cyril Ramaphosa by Exc2000: 9:49am On May 09, 2020
AuntRose:

duhh... that doesn't look like an office

really? but its a virtual meeting abi with regional leaders so we are saying the same thing

Re: LOOK INSIDE Virtual Office Of SA President Cyril Ramaphosa by Forex360(m): 10:22am On May 09, 2020
GoodofNaija:
Serious leaders!

Where is bubu sef

Which of them is serious please

Dem and bubu are the same only that some of them will look serious with their dressing but if you look the way their country is being positioned especially south Africa, they are even worst than Nigeria
Re: LOOK INSIDE Virtual Office Of SA President Cyril Ramaphosa by AuntRose(f): 10:38am On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:

really? but its a virtual meeting abi with regional leaders so we are saying the same thing
Ramaphosa's Virtual Office was specifically built for that purpose unlike the first pic I quoted which actually is where Nigeria's problems all converge.

1 Like

Re: LOOK INSIDE Virtual Office Of SA President Cyril Ramaphosa by lereinter(m): 11:00am On May 09, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

You too know he doesn't fit in here. No cow is involved and they will not discuss PDP here so it will be so boring for him.

On your question, he is in the oza room where he doesn't feel shy. Leader of a country

Even if buhari was an intelligent leader

He's adoption of video conferencing as a social distancing precaution will be due to his belief about the virus

Trump, Belarus president, Brazil president will not do video conferencing
Re: LOOK INSIDE Virtual Office Of SA President Cyril Ramaphosa by GoodofNaija: 1:36pm On May 09, 2020
Forex360:

Which of them is serious please

Dem and bubu are the same only that some of them will look serious with their dressing but if you look the way their country is being positioned especially south Africa, they are even worst than Nigeria

Very soon you will start telling us why buhari is the same or better than Trump or why Nigeria is better than America.

This is how you promote unserious leaders or mediocres and you keep your country at the back when you will not tell your leaders the truth.

How can anybody with a proper education compare leaders that are constantly engaging their citizens looking for solution to problems to one who sits in the govt house not directly engaging or speaking to his citizens, not granting interviews except sending out recorded messages periodically? As it is no one is even sure of his mental alertness, except some of you who may be benefitting from his vegetable condition.

I just hope you did not only pass through school, I hope school also passed through you

1 Like

Re: LOOK INSIDE Virtual Office Of SA President Cyril Ramaphosa by TMKsouth: 9:04pm On May 09, 2020
GoodofNaija:

How can anybody with a proper education compare leaders that are constantly engaging their citizens looking for solution to problems to one who sits in the govt house not directly engaging or speaking to his citizens, not granting interviews except sending out recorded messages periodically? As it is no one is even sure of his mental alertness, except some of you who may be benefitting from his vegetable condition.

I just hope you did not only pass through school, I hope school also passed through you

Vicious!!
Re: LOOK INSIDE Virtual Office Of SA President Cyril Ramaphosa by TMKsouth: 9:24am On May 10, 2020
GoodofNaija:

Oh sorry, it is not the business of zombies!
It is for serious minded people/leaders
If you don't mind, there's a thread for cows somewhere else.....you'll surely find your business there embarassed

Lol grin grin
Re: LOOK INSIDE Virtual Office Of SA President Cyril Ramaphosa by Forex360(m): 1:41pm On May 10, 2020
GoodofNaija:

Very soon you will start telling us why buhari is the same or better than Trump or why Nigeria is better than America.

This is how you promote unserious leaders or mediocres and you keep your country at the back when you will not tell your leaders the truth.

Oga slow down cus u are running too fast

First to clear the air on what you think about me, I have never and will never promote BUHARI. Well u may say that I hate him so much bc am IGBO but am not part of those that promote tribalism hear in nairaland

My only problem with even some of my friends is the way they see SOUTH AFRICA as a country that of the same standered with country like Germany and the rest.

SOUTH AFRICA do have a successful business man as their president but trust me, am yet to see the translation of him success in business to his administration. If you trade in FOREX MARKET and you follow the performance of South Africa rands, u will have a better picture of what am talking about.

To support my claim: the country is currently in RECESSION under the care of Ramaphosa.

Though I must comment that it was bad of me to put BUHARI & RAMAPHOSA in the same PAGE. But S. A. President is not really the man that will bring South Africa to what we all hitherto know about them.
Re: LOOK INSIDE Virtual Office Of SA President Cyril Ramaphosa by TMKsouth: 2:23pm On May 10, 2020
Forex360:

SOUTH AFRICA do have a successful business man as their president but trust me, am yet to see the translation of him success in business to his administration. If you trade in FOREX MARKET and you follow the performance of South Africa rands, u will have a better picture of what am talking about.

To support my claim: the country is currently in RECESSION under the care of Ramaphosa.

Though I must comment that it was bad of me to put BUHARI & RAMAPHOSA in the same PAGE. But S. A. President is not really the man that will bring South Africa to what we all hitherto know about them.

U need to understand the politics of the ANC to see why Ramaphosa is struggling. Zuma's destructive 9 year rule left many institutions crippled and the ANC itself divided in half. So many Zuma allies are still in key positions in the cabinet and government. Impressive results can be seen in the areas where Ramaphosa himself has total control, such as with the coronavirus response, attracting investment, and galvanising society towards a common goal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! / Obafemi Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikwe, And Ahmadu Bello, All Clueless Founding Fathers. / Between Saraki And Jonathan: Is Goodluck Jonathan An Accident Waiting To Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.