Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics (4831 Views)

Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by YemyTemmy: 5:32am On May 09, 2020
CsRockefeller:
OP you are very stupid (pardon me pls) look at how fellow stupid people are trying to bring your marriage into disrepute.

If it's so much an important issue, why haven't you discussed it with her?

You came here to seek advice from frustrated jaundiced fellows and ladies? Tueh!!

Oshey!!! Wise man.... It's not fair addressing him as stupid for venting out his anger via this medium. We all have different ways of easing tension.

The guy sounds like a responsible man, a know some geng would rather not have their wife on their Facebook friend's list or not post anything about them to give express access for extra runs.

1 Like

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Nobody: 5:37am On May 09, 2020
Ybaby:
I dont post hubby's pic too.
1. Girls are desperate and I dont want them coming for my man.
2. Hubby is my happy place and rock and I dont want share him
3. I am private
These are not the reasons she's not posting his pics. If hubby asked u why you'd tell him the reasons you've stated here. But she is giving some funny reasons. So it's not about him being cute or she protecting her asset

2 Likes

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by femi4: 6:27am On May 09, 2020
ahnie:
I don't ever remember posting my husband's pic.
Not one at all.

N/b ...please I don't have strength to answer mentions.
Thanks!
Na them
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by born2begreat(m): 6:27am On May 09, 2020
You gat sense may your wisdom never be stolen smiley

Donald3d:
grin
I was about to say it isn't important and you shouldn't bother yourself about it, but I have learnt something in marriage, everything is important .

So, let's dissect your issue starting from the root. I believe starting from the root is the best way to solve problems, to prevent a recurrence.

Let's start with WHY

Why do you want her to share your pictures ?

1. Is it because you want to do what others are doing (the ones you are jealous of). You want online validation ?
2. Or is it because you feel she doesn't love you enough, because she isn't sharing your pictures.

If your answer is number one. You really need to rethink this Sir. Online validation no dey help anybody. Its a gathering of people who really don't care about you or how much you or your wife love each other. It would put your family under unnecessary stress to "keep up" with what everyone else is doing.

You would be subconsciously pushed into basing your love for each other on what people's perception of what your love for each other should be . I hope this isn't confusing.

If your answer is number 2, you really need to take it easy with her and also treat her "issues" from the root. Ask her WHY , in a very calm manner, without looking or sounding judgmental. You need to communicate your worries to her and what you would like her to do and WHY you want her to do it. Also listen carefully to why she hasn't posted your pictures. You would be shocked to get replies like "I don't want anyone to steal you from me ". Just ask her, in a respectful manner.

Away from your concerns and your worries, please understand that people show love in different ways. Look around you carefully, everyday, and see other ways she is showing you love, apart from uploading your picture online.

Offline show of love is always more real than showing it online. Because its done out of selflessness(because no one is watching).Most (not all) people who constantly post their families or spouses online are just looking for online validation, an invisible competition to see who can display love the most. Of what use is it, when love is shown online and you are not treated right offline.

What I am trying to say Sir is, while you try to find out why she isn't sharing your pictures, appreciate the other ways she is showing you love offline, because at the end of the day, that is what really counts.

1 Like

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by femi4: 6:27am On May 09, 2020
Stop giving her money....nonsense. she's up to something. Check her past relationships history
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by SensualMan1(m): 6:29am On May 09, 2020
Tosinayoko:
Unfortunately, I'm on this table too.... The truth is that some ladies just settle with anybody and not necessarily whom they love. Everything wrong about a Union is what my wife does but I've learnt to live with it.

All I want is my PROGRESSION and not DISTRACTIONS
I guess ur love for her far outweighs the love she has for u. That's just d problem, men love wholeheartedly. In all, do not will all the powers to her by ignoring shitty behaviors, be the man and let her know when she cross the line. Do not relent in ur responsibilities to her and the kids - that's the most important and endeavor to make urself happy.

The woman up there by name ahnie is everything bad with a wife that's y I responded to her that way.

You r a good man.
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Ybaby: 6:39am On May 09, 2020
DominusPrime:

These are not the reasons she's not posting his pics. If hubby asked u why you'd tell him the reasons you've stated here. But she is giving some funny reasons. So it's not about him being cute or she protecting her asset

Not many couples communicate properly plus I dont hide my hubby because he is cute I hide him because he is wealthy, responsible, generous, hardworking machine and a good kind human...one of a kind man.

I dont know why she hides hers. They need to communicate.

2 Likes

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by candyguyofficia(m): 6:51am On May 09, 2020
Ybaby:

Lol

No Jor. My husband is not on NL.

Lol
Same thing your husband typed in one thread out of the 1001 thread on NL about his wife

1 Like

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Pearl05(f): 7:01am On May 09, 2020
Different strokes for different folks.

My husband doesn't like posting family pictures on social media. The most he can do is WhatsApp status. I had to ask him before I post our baby 's birthday picture on Facebook and also tell him to acknowledge his birthday post I made with just two pictures ooo. Baba didn't even say " Thank you honey" on the post only managed to like the post after 5 days.

When I asked why is he behaving like that he told me that he doesn't want people to know everything about him/family by just opening his profile. That those that matters knows him/family well.

You can keep doing the posting and tagging her simple.

3 Likes

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by madridguy(m): 7:12am On May 09, 2020
@ bold, this is the reality of life. I like you for knowing this and accepting the fact. Many wives married their husband not for the sake of love but me self don old make i marry.

Tosinayoko:
Unfortunately, I'm on this table too.... The truth is that some ladies just settle with anybody and not necessarily whom they love. Everything wrong about a Union is what my wife does but I've learnt to live with it.

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by madridguy(m): 7:14am On May 09, 2020
Do you know ahnie personally?

SensualMan1:
I guess ur love for her far outweighs the love she has for u. That's just d problem, men love wholeheartedly. In all, do not will all the powers to her by ignoring shitty behaviors, be the man and let her know when she cross the line. Do not relent in ur responsibilities to her and the kids - that's the most important and endeavor to make urself happy.

The woman up there by name ahnie is everything bad with a wife that's y I responded to her that way.

You r a good man.
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by madridguy(m): 7:23am On May 09, 2020
One of my friend is exactly like your husband. Before he agreed to set up Facebook account, na war and after that he only put a picture of his leg wearing shoe as profile picture grin he allowed his wife to put her photo with kids on her profile but never tag him. He's 100% private on SM.

Reverse is the case of the OP, his wife is not proud of him despite the fact he wants their family pictures on SM, the wife will only post her picture with their kids.

He has said singles should stay out so no point making my observation.

Pearl05:
Different strokes for different folks.

My husband doesn't like posting family pictures on social media. The most he can do is WhatsApp status. I had to ask him before I post our baby 's birthday picture on Facebook and also tell him to acknowledge his birthday post I made with just two pictures ooo. Baba didn't even say " Thank you honey" on the post only managed to like the post after 5 days.

When I asked why is he behaving like that he told me that he doesn't want people to know everything about him/family by just opening his profile. That those that matters knows him/family well.

You can keep doing the posting and tagging her simple.
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by davillian(m): 7:50am On May 09, 2020
Probably she is not proud of you or she just married you for money or in the name of settling down..
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by JourneytoEL(f): 8:42am On May 09, 2020
most people who post their hubby's pictures all over the net with those super long posts are sad in their marriages and seek some form of validation. I don't post my hubby and kids pictures online, not even on whatsapp because i'm too happy to do so and the world out there is bad

1 Like

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by AnonymousLives: 8:46am On May 09, 2020
Let’s call a spade a spade .
She’s not proud of you , she’s not private as well.. Imagine someone flooding her timeline with loads of pictures and she didn’t post yours.
On Your Birthday as well, She didn’t post your picture ? Lol !
Y’all saying OP is Insecure should think about it as well.
How can you not post your wedding pictures with myself in appearance ?
You day whine me Nih ?
Anyways OP I’m single grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by lukui: 8:48am On May 09, 2020
What someone thinks about you doesn't need to affect your behaviour or reaction even if she is as close as your wife, just create a chamber for her in your heart and move on. Women don't love the way men love. They love with emotion, men love with logic. See now, judging by this thread, you can off your cloth now and start fighting with someone because of woman matter. "May be" she is just pilling yourlegs to see how you will react.

You need some redpills try www.miseducations.com or the prof s profile www.nairaland.com/ ubun.ja . remove the dot there.

So that we won't be reading "man jumps from third mainland bridge after his girlfriend broke up with him" or "man drinks sniper after his girlfriend slept with his best friend".

You can also download the PDF format of the book titled " the manipulated man" by "esther villar" .

The person who has seen where thunder has struck will not be part of those abusing "the god of thunder".

Don't quote me, I don't care!!!
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by lukui: 8:54am On May 09, 2020
Some people spent four or five years in the university to study law or medicine or engineering.

You can't stop learning from the university of women. Everyday is a lesson!!! But you can ask those with experience how they coped when such and such happened. What is her level of love or you, can she die for you? Can she donate her kidney for you? Pretend that you are sick, ho will she take care of you? At the end of the month, lie to her that you have not collected salary, watch how she will react, those are the green lights that will make you know her level of love, easy, medium, hard, etc.

I am not married or engaged self, so I don't know how it feels self, the last time I was in love she broke my heart. But it doesnt mean all women as bad, but ogbeni watch your six! Sleep with one eye closed!!!
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by ahnie: 9:47am On May 09, 2020
madridguy:
Do you know ahnie personally?

Ignore him....he's attention starved!
Ba chi da hankali......!

Ramadan Kareem!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by nautybride: 10:14am On May 09, 2020
Poster, I am not your wife but I am doing this. My reasons are as follows;
My husband loves show off, he would log into my Facebook account and post about my love for him until I password my phone and changed Facebook password. Why would he do that, posting what I didn't. I love to be private. I didn't accuse him or argue, I just changed all changables.
Even when things are all wrong at home, he will post our pictures and start gathering likes and people will start commenting, cute this bla bla. I just ignore. He will even tag me, eventually I blocked him. Sorry. He loves putting our lives in public and I hate it.
He is angry I blocked him and I am not bothered.
He is showing social media love and care than he is doing in real life.
I hope you learn from this poster.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by nautybride: 10:15am On May 09, 2020
JourneytoEL:
most people who post their hubby's pictures all over the net with those super long posts are sad in their marriages and seek some form of validation. I don't post my hubby and kids pictures online, not even on whatsapp because i'm too happy to do so and the world out there is bad
Exactly! Fake life.

1 Like

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by madridguy(m): 11:00am On May 09, 2020
Thanks.

ahnie:

Ignore him....he's attention starved!
Ba chi da hankali......!

Ramadan Kareem!
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by eyinjuege: 11:46am On May 09, 2020
I'm not sure about the addiction to showing off your love on social media love these days, especially when we all know half of the time they are telling lies on social media.
Who are you deceiving?, if not yaself

1 Like

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Clapback247: 11:57am On May 09, 2020
Donald3d:
grin
I was about to say it isn't important and you shouldn't bother yourself about it, but I have learnt something in marriage, everything is important .

So, let's dissect your issue starting from the root. I believe starting from the root is the best way to solve problems, to prevent a recurrence.

Let's start with WHY

1. Is it because you want to do what others are doing (the ones you are jealous of). You want online validation ?
2. Or is it because you feel she doesn't love you enough, because she isn't sharing your pictures.

If your answer is number one. You really need to rethink this Sir. Online validation no dey help anybody. Its a gathering of people who really don't care about you or how much you or your wife love each other. It would put your family under unnecessary stress to "keep up" with what everyone else is doing.

You would be subconsciously pushed into basing your love for each other on what people's perception of what your love for each other should be . I hope this isn't confusing.

If your answer is number 2, you really need to take it easy with her and also treat her "issues" from the root. Ask her WHY , in a very calm manner, without looking or sounding judgmental. You need to communicate your worries to her and what you would like her to do and WHY you want her to do it. Also listen carefully to why she hasn't posted your pictures. You would be shocked to get replies like "I don't want anyone to steal you from me ". Just ask her, in a respectful manner.

Away from your concerns and your worries, please understand that people show love in different ways. Look around you carefully, everyday, and see other ways she is showing you love, apart from uploading your picture online.

Offline show of love is always more real than showing it online. Because its done out of selflessness(because no one is watching).Most (not all) people who constantly post their families or spouses online are just looking for online validation, an invisible competition to see who can display love the most. Of what use is it, when love is shown online and you are not treated right offline.

What I am trying to say Sir is, while you try to find out why she isn't sharing your pictures, appreciate the other ways she is showing you love offline, because at the end of the day, that is what really counts.

Very matured response, you have said it all.
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Clapback247: 12:11pm On May 09, 2020
Tosinayoko:

You are always on every thread that talks about issues in marriage. I don't know why you have to bring your marital issues to a faceless forum seeking for advice. A responsible man would know how to treat his woman well, listen to her, and love her unconditionally not coming online to bash his wife at the slightest opportunity. You need to grow up. Your contributions on relationships speaks volume of how insecure, immature and lack of understanding of what marriage is all about. The internet is not a place to bring your marital problem. Grow up please

1 Like

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Clapback247: 12:22pm On May 09, 2020
[quote author=nautybride post=89349880]Poster, I am not your wife but I am doing this. My reasons are as follows;
My husband loves show off, he would log into my Facebook account and post about my love for him until I password my phone and changed Facebook password. Why would he do that, posting what I didn't. I love to be private. I didn't accuse him or argue, I just changed all changables.
Even when things are all wrong at home, he will post our pictures and start gathering likes and people will start commenting, cute this bla bla. I just ignore. He will even tag me, eventually I blocked him. Sorry. He loves putting our lives in public and I hate it.
He is angry I blocked him and I am not bothered.
He is showing social media love and care than he is doing in real life.
I hope you learn from this poster.[/quote

Absolutely spot on. Some men are damn too insecure and most of the time the affection they show off on social media they don't show their spouses such affection offline, alot of them are irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by lyndaway(f): 1:52pm On May 09, 2020
My bro I feel your pain but to be realistic with you I always tell people what you can't change in courtship you can't change in marriage unless God changes the person I advice that you keep praying and believe that she will understand and do the right thing
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 09, 2020
Let her be,i once ask my friend why he is always posting madam's picture on his status,he said na so madam want am ..but it look wierd to me....most women are Selfie when it comes to pictures...they just want to celebrate Self...you have to be extract romatic to have your way..
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by obo389(m): 3:37pm On May 09, 2020
Donald3d:
grin

Let's start with WHY

@OP, this is the best reply so far.
I unequivocally endorse this
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Prudency045: 3:39pm On May 09, 2020
GraGra247:

Best reply so far. I can't suffer for a woman and she doesn't value me.

I will not only delete her pictures, I will delete any money I use to support her and her family going forward.

Since she said her Facebook belongs to her and she does what she wants with it, then I readily prove to her that my money belongs to me and I do what I want with it.

Baba, u harsh ooo.
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Tango123: 4:14pm On May 09, 2020
Donald3d:
grin

Let's start with WHY

Can i just say this to u sir

THANK YOU.

U may wonder why i am thanking you . The reason is simply because u spoke with wisdom, knowledge, and experience.

If 20 percent of nairalanders speak like u, this forum will be the best in the world
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Khariza: 5:33pm On May 09, 2020
veave:
I don't know about your wife o. On my facebook profile it's our wedding pictures and I tagged him. He doesn't post my pictures either but everyone knows I'm his wife. Apart from the profile picture I've not posted him on whatsapp or anywhere. He hasn't either, it doesn't mean we don't love ourselves. You can upload and always tag her. Update your facebook status to who you're married to. Don't let nairaland advisers put ideas into your head. Cheers

My advice to you veave, like someone just said, it's best to be private and discreet with personal details when it comes to social media. You can easily and mistakenly reveal your real person to others, or someone good with IT stuff.

With the little info you've put up here, in less than 5mins, I was able unravel your actual person.
Just to prove to you; OVC are your initials and AN your hubby's, inter alia.

So, please let's be careful with what we post on a forum where we wish to remain faceless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons To Re-think If Marrying A God-fearing Man Is Really For You! / I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. / At What Stage Of Marriage Is It Advisable To Prepare A Will?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.