Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics (4832 Views)

Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by ayomilore: 6:19pm On May 09, 2020
Guy don't disturb yourself.
Don't prioritize people that don't care about you.

Flood your Facebook page with your fine pictures.

Always dress well and hangout with your guys.

Even if you don't have gees just dress well and go and chill somewhere.

Before you know it she will start to adjust.

Some of these women always feel they are bigger than their husbands, the moment you are married forget all your fake and fictitious former life and adjust to the new reality.

1 Like

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Sixfeetbelle: 6:58pm On May 09, 2020
Mariangeles:

Puh-lease!
Does your husband not go out?
He cannot be hidden.
Show him off while you can, it'll make him feel special.

I tire ooh. Please ooh, once I marry, everybody must see and know he's my husband on all my social media handles so if they see him being romantic with another woman, they'll report him sharply. grin cheesy

Jokes aside, a wedding pix on your Whatsapp/Facebook profile can go a long way especially if you're a private person.
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by ImaIma1(f): 12:35am On May 10, 2020
Mariangeles:

Too drastic.

Maybe he should change it to "complicated"
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by GboyegaD(m): 3:30am On May 10, 2020
OP,
There are many ways to show affection than seeking online validation. No be everybody well like your photo like you true true ooo. If she chooses not to pay your pictures and you are convinced you love one another, that is sufficient.

Appreciate the love you share, focus on it, and enjoy your family. Many of those saying things into your head are not even married and the married ones are likely jealous of you but just giving you the validation you seek.

Interestingly, my wife's picture isn't on my Facebook and vice versa and I do not even have to tell anyone I'm married as it is my business. We haven't posted pictures in a long while and have no issues with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by cunny88(m): 10:24am On May 10, 2020
I find this rather strange, considering the fact that ur marriage is just a year old, most women at this stage of marriage flaunt there hubbys at any given opportunity. I insist that she has a skeleton somewhere, u have to carefully search her cupboard

1 Like

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:39am On May 10, 2020
HarunaWest:

Oga, Amariya had never posted my pics, I don't even post hers too. We are good to go...Stop living social media life(it's fake) and live the real life at home..The woman in your house is your wife, that she doesn't post your pics doesn't make her less of a wife.
Just let her be and don't force her to do what she doesn't Wana do or you might end up regretting your decision mehn.

You be Fulani?
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by HarunaWest(m): 12:08pm On May 10, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

You be Fulani?

Nope..my mum is. Wasup?
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:09pm On May 10, 2020
HarunaWest:

Nope..my mum is. Wasup?

Nothing much o. I saw Futa Djallon on your signature that is why I asked.
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by HarunaWest(m): 12:10pm On May 10, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Nothing much o. I saw Futa Djallon on your signature that is why I asked.
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. / At What Stage Of Marriage Is It Advisable To Prepare A Will? / Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.