Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics (4827 Views)

Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by CsRockefeller(m): 6:51pm On May 08, 2020
TheeDetective:
grin grin grin grin I was about to type exactly the same thing you just typed; but you got there before me grin grin grin grin

I remember that thread last year and I actually think this @op is one and the same person in that thread as the story is so similar.

The @op just did a bit of alteration to this one posted so that it would not look exactly the same like the story in the thread link below. grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5109581/wife-doesnt-post-pictures-social

Thanks. I feel it's d same person.

1 Like

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 08, 2020
Davash222:
Dear men,

Always value who values you. You can't be carrying someone like a bag of rice while she's carrying you like a loaf of bread.

Delete all her photos you have. Go to facebook and change your relationship status to 'Single'.

Thank me later.
Don't judge what you don't know. You are not wise!
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 08, 2020
CsRockefeller:
OP you are very stupid (pardon me pls) look at how fellow stupid people are trying to bring your marriage into disrepute.

If it's so much an important issue, why haven't you discussed it with her?

You came here to seek advice from frustrated jaundiced fellows and ladies? Tueh!!
God bless you!
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by TheeDetective: 6:58pm On May 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin I think so too. He obviously didn't learn anything from that thread upon all the advice that was given him there.

On the social media aspect, its really quite alarming the amount of people who post their lives on social media; and if they don't get the validation they seek from social media, their lives are never the same; its really that bad and sad.
CsRockefeller:

Thanks. I feel it's d same person.

3 Likes

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by infotainment(m): 7:57pm On May 08, 2020
Collins918:
Something is really bothering me. I need advice from married women and men in the house please. I have been married for a year with 2 kids ( twins) but my wife has had never post any of my pics on her social media. I am not happy with her.

1. On our wedding day she posted her pics and of her family members and friends except me . I have address the problem with her to know why . She said she will add more later. She never did which I had never bothered to ask again because our marriage was young to start having issue just because of pics

2. On our twins dedications the same thing happened again. She posted over 100 pics on Facebook but none of mine. I have address the problem. Asking her again why she keep excluding me from her social media account. I asked her if she is not happy to have me as a husband. She said no . She has forgot to add my pic . She apologise.

3. My twins were born a day before my birthday in May. We had a small gathering at home for our birthdays. We snapped loads of photos but she didn’t post any of mine. Even on her WhatsApp status she posted our twins and on my day she only wrote happy birthday to my soulmate but not a pic of me. I was upset that I asked her , how would feel if I have not posted any of your pics since our wedding until now. She said well it’s my choice to do it and she has had never forced me to put her pics on my Facebook and WhatsApp . She said I can go ahead and remove it. She said it’s her Facebook she can do whatever she want including who to post. We had a heated argument and we haven’t spoke to each other since then.
4 I am not happy with her attitudes . I know it’s only pics we are fighting for , to some people it may seems as a stupid thing to fight for . But it means a lot to me. I feel jealous when I see other couples posting each other on Facebook but why can’t my own wife can do the same for me. She doesn’t think is a big deal to her. I feel bad . Now I am wondering if she truly loves me for real or if she only married me because of my money. I am not rich . I have my furniture company. I have opened a shop for her. I take care of her and her family 100% financially. I am not ugly , I only senior her by 3 years. It’s not like she married her father or grand father age mate that’s why she will feel embarrassed to post him . I just don’t understand why she doesn’t feel to post any of my pic. I just don’t know what to do or say to her anymore. I want to know if what she’s doing is really right. For married men and women in the house . How would you feel if your partner has had never post you on social media before ? Please single stay out of my post. Many thanks

Truth is ur wife is ashamed of showcasing u, not bicos u are not handsome or not financially ok. It's just dat u are not her first choice. U are meant to fill gap. Sorry about that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by faithfull18(f): 8:01pm On May 08, 2020
adontcare:
Post ur picture and tag her
She can untag oh. Personally, it's not a big deal but different strokes for different folks.
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 08, 2020
Ybaby:
I dont post hubby's pic too.
1. Girls are desperate and I dont want them coming for my man.
2. Hubby is my happy place and rock and I dont want share him
3. I am private
Even on his birthday?

3 Likes

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:06pm On May 08, 2020
bro, you are still single but dont know it yet!

7 Likes

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by faithfull18(f): 8:06pm On May 08, 2020
Mariangeles:
I don't think she loves you.

If she loves you, you could even be a leprechaun and she would flaunt you to the world.
Nah, it doesn't always work this way. Life isn't black and white.
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by UjuJoan2: 8:14pm On May 08, 2020
Let her be, she will post your pictures when she is ready.

If it really upsets you then stop posting hers. Truly, the only way for people to know how much they hurt you is if they get to feel the same kind of hurt too.

If she doesn't care, then let her be. She is right, it's her phone, her SM, her decision.

But from experience, there is always a reason for such cold treatment from a wife. You must have wronged terribly, knowingly or unknowingly, and that's her way of getting back at you.

Bottomline is that you guys need to communicate better. Give it time, one year is not a long time.
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Ybaby: 8:15pm On May 08, 2020
Nukubib:
Even on his birthday?

I do on his birthday but I prefer not to.

My friend that did interview that her husband is generous - her hubby just bought GLE 450 for side chick and i believe he was targeted. Biko let me cover my big yam and eat it indoors.

1 Like

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by MoneyMindset(m): 8:16pm On May 08, 2020
adontcare:
Post ur picture and tag her
Lol! Is that the best you can come up with
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Ybaby: 8:17pm On May 08, 2020
candyguyofficia:

Seem Op wife just replied him

Lol

No Jor. My husband is not on NL.

1 Like

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Ybaby: 8:21pm On May 08, 2020
Mariangeles:

Puh-lease!
Does your husband not go out?
He cannot be hidden.
Show him off. It'll make him feel special.

Na so!
Let me break it down for you. When a woman looks good ... other women see what her husband is capable of and want that too.

If he is just passing by they dont know if he is responsible, generous or kind .... but once they see the result of his work (ME and THE KIDS) they want to poach.

May be I am just insecure who knows I will post his pic on his 80th birthday and even then he is going no where.

1 Like

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Oluneutral: 8:25pm On May 08, 2020
You're probably not the type of man she would have loved to marry.

She's only stuck with you and that doesn't mean she will cheat on you or treat you badly.

Every marriage with its imperfection.
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by drmikeadams(m): 8:29pm On May 08, 2020
Post ur pix,make I see what u look like, ,maybe u don't dress well,maybe u don't look sharp,may be dress sense is poor,may be u don't have a decent hair cut & beard,,maybe u still wear baggy trouser. Or may be she don't want her toasters to know she is married grin

2 Likes

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by veave(f): 8:39pm On May 08, 2020
Children of anger, una weldone

2 Likes

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by chuggy(m): 8:40pm On May 08, 2020
ojun50:
Answer this question
1. Why dating does she post ur picture on facebook or whapp
2. How long did you guys dated before marriage
3. did you rush her into marrying you or by family
Gbagaun...
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Mmabontees: 8:42pm On May 08, 2020
Was it a court wedding?

Did you do DNA test?

Have you asked her why?

Have you checked other people's pics she uploads? If your kids are there and not their (assumed) father?

Does she hold you in the public?

Have you checked her Facebook and whatsapp messages?

Don't rush. Check out all of the above.

Don't strive to keep what would break your heart in the coming years. And don't throw away what might be the best thing that has happened to you (if you finally got those facts accurately).

Try this: A t-shirt. A King and Queen. Take pictures with your kids there. Instruct the photographer that any pics that you're not there should be deleted both soft and hard copy.
Let's see if she would still not upload it.

Oh, contact me for the t-shirt designs.

3 Likes

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 08, 2020
Post your picture here
Let us give you the reason..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Richy4(m): 9:15pm On May 08, 2020
Reading between the lines OP, I was able to find out your problem. The problem is that you don't have a problem AT ALL.. So u are very worried. A whole matured married man with 2kids, how come every married man has issues and I don't...

So you started looking and creating issues for yourself just to blend like a normal and any other persons with problem ..

But in case u feel that this is a VERY BIG DEAL, and u wanted a social media marriage/ relationship, then it's time to upgrade your Nokia 3310 into a camera phone... Open Facebook, Twitter, MySpace page etc invite the whole community to be your social media friends, snap pictures of your self, and your kids, don't add her on it.. if she is there on the pic, you crop the pictures, then post as many as you can...then sleep like a baby because u have dealt with the issue.. Besides what is the benefits of social media relationships? Is it because of the likes?

If u are looking for problem in your relationship, I will say that you are on the right platform.. if u want to wreck your marriage, it's here that u will have all your answers.. because they will put ideas / things on your head that you never imagined,

I will suggest that if u are really looking for problem in your relationship, then try a little harder, this one is not good enough. But don't worry, The Nairaland home wreckers association (family section chapter ) is here to help...they got your back sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by kolajoo(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2020
My only advise is that you should try and get into her social media account e.g Facebook or Instagram and lots will be reveal. Thanks me later

Your madam is not proud to showcase you. I’m out

1 Like

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by sisisioge: 9:27pm On May 08, 2020
But why will you say singles should keep off nau? That your wife no dey proud of you...she had the dream of marrying a Donald but ended up with a Donatus grin How very unkind of her to keep rubbing it in like that.

I'm sorry, this sheet is common. You should have seen the signs before marrying her...trust me, it's always there. However, on a brighter note, she would soon settle well into her reality and accept you for who you are. Maybe you're too skinny, your carriage is sloppy, your expression is tasteless, you are too short, your fashion sense is awkward or you simply have this air of mediocrity around you. Be true to yourself and work on it if applicable. Your madam is superficial.
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by mcdokwe(m): 9:36pm On May 08, 2020
Two things are involved, it is either she is not proud of you as her husband, or she wants her marriage to be private.

Learn to deal with it

1 Like

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by lapazi(m): 9:42pm On May 08, 2020
Dear collins918,
Run a DNA test on those twins.

Bye

1 Like

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Obabajo(m): 9:44pm On May 08, 2020
get her pregnant again maybe the twins is not yours, this time write down date and time u both have sex together, and calculate it to when u notice she is pregnant and date she delivery. this will be your only advantage if the twins is not yours
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by adexpa(m): 9:46pm On May 08, 2020
People are just running from saying the truth, if the wife is private she wouldn't be uploading herself and kids too. She is probably an high taste woman Who could not able to marry the kind of man she envisage but still probably lying to her distance friends how handsome her man is which is opposite of what the man she married is. Suppose there was no reason, she would have told him with loving voice why she decided not to post his pictures. Many men who blames oop will do the same if it happens to be them. Op, just take it like that for now, she will adjust to the new reality later.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 08, 2020
Fake stories everywhere.

1 Like

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Dannyfan(m): 10:19pm On May 08, 2020
Her reason(s) is best known to her. And I am sure you're in the best postion to ask her the reason(s). But if by all means she didn't oblige to tell you then: though I'm single but I have advice for you.
1. Tell her you want to run a DNA test on the kids. If you can't bear lossing your wife don't try this but trust me her head will spark here. She'll feel the same pain you felt. Then you can now bring the picture issue and correlate.
2. Take her phone if you're chance and upload your pictures. Since she's is your wife you can intrude her privacy.
3. Seek a counsellor.
I want to believe everything is important in marriage. She uploaded her family pics and her own pics on your wedding day without yours: this is the most touching I feel your pain. She posted your kids and not yours. Omo bro do am jeje oooo...... We don't know her reason for doing that whether ashamed, not proud or may she don't wanna let girl snatch you away. But trust me these are not enough reason.
Whether you're married or not and you're blaming this innocent bro then you're not wise. Ordinary TOOTHPASTE has broken home.
But Op, my candid advice is you seek a spiritual counsellor.
Shalom
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Lordswazz(m): 12:45am On May 09, 2020
No one should say the wife is private cos she's not. Someone that posts over 100 pictures of herself and her baby isn't private. All the ladies or guys here that said they've never posted their other half's picture, or that they've posted just one -- do you post up to 30 pictures at once? Even birthday pictures.

If it looks like a rat and smells like a rat, by golly, it is a rat! She might not be cheating, but it's very obvious she "settled" for you, as opposed to who she wanted, and so doesn't want to slight someone. Even the most secure person will smell a rat. If it were one or two pictures she posts every now and then, that wouldn't have been a problem; but to post over a hundred on your birthday and the kids' without any of yours? C'mon!

4 Likes

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by SensualMan1(m): 2:36am On May 09, 2020
ahnie:
I don't ever remember posting my husband's pic.
Not one at all.

N/b ...please I don't have strength to answer mentions.
Thanks!
That thing u have at home na husband?
When people are talking of husband plz zero that thing at home.

Manage this palliative for ur family.

Dirty woman.

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Nobody: 3:10am On May 09, 2020
Unfortunately, I'm on this table too.... The truth is that some ladies just settle with anybody and not necessarily whom they love. Everything wrong about a Union is what my wife does but I've learnt to live with it.

All I want is my PROGRESSION and not DISTRACTIONS

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seperate Room For Husband And Wife. / I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. / 5 Reasons To Re-think If Marrying A God-fearing Man Is Really For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.