Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,859 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation (74882 Views)

As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim / Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) / Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:54pm On May 08, 2020
mcbreeze:
IPOB has opened their eyes.

IPOB has been hammering this for days.
This is a confirmation that many Nigerians listen to MNK.

But media has been ignoring the truth like a plague. Thanks to Northern youth for speaking up but why not call for the resignation of Buhari/Osibanjo.

Femi must surely regret his actions.
He lie with a straight face.

Yoruba Nation over to you, where is Osibanjo?

go and ask those starving of food under Oshodi bridge that question if they won't burn you to death

people are going through hell in this country and you want Yoruba to be worried about a man his travelling allowance is over 2bn in a year? a man that cash out millions of naira every month his whereabouts

if Kiki, Laolu and others of his family aren't worried about Osibanjo whereabouts, how is that Yoruba nation responsibility to be worried ?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 08, 2020
Racoon:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/08/buhari-osinbajos-whereabouts-arewa-youths-calls-for-femi-adesinas-resignation/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

What's this ignoramus saying?

My observation is, since somebody that looks like Buhari's double started running the affairs of Nigeria, the purported Buhari has been distant from all and sundry: Nigerians, and even AISHA the first lady.

When last did you see Aisha and Buhari together? Or Buhari with Aisha' s children?

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:56pm On May 08, 2020
Racoon:
When you have to tell incredible lies to defend more lies.Femi Adeshina have outclassed the other presidential media aides & even the legendary APC lying machine.Lets see what Adeshina will call Arewa Youth now
So Nnamdi Kanu was right all along

May God deliver us from evil people

Since the real president (Abba Kyari) died, Buhari is buying time to re-adjust!!!

You know that he was a puppet

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by okefrancis: 6:56pm On May 08, 2020
You guys called Arewa youths, you better stop asking nonsense and don't allow anyone to push to you, nothing happened to Buhari/Osinbajo.They are all fine and healthy
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Web2020: 6:57pm On May 08, 2020
Why would they not ask Gaba Shehu to resign. I am not holding brief for Adesina.
It will soon be clear to all Nigerians what is going on in the seat of power. Yoruba media can not continue to cover it. Very soon it will be in the open

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by okefrancis: 6:57pm On May 08, 2020
Peters1234:
Where our VP self

It's only the deaf and dump will be asking this kind of rubbish question at this crucial time for all what he has been doing
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by showafrica(m): 6:58pm On May 08, 2020
mcbreeze:

But media has been ignoring the truth like a plague. Thanks to Northern youth for speaking up but why not call for the resignation of Buhari/Osibanjo.

Many of them listen to Kanu, and Kanu sabi open somebody nyash. I know say as Kanu brought out Adesina, his end is near. I advise anyone defending Buhari to talk less and try as much to avoid interviews.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by gungab(m): 6:58pm On May 08, 2020
Make Dem free the guy joor
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by adenigga(m): 6:59pm On May 08, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
Was Shetima not a governor for 8 years, how well did he perform? Did he get to resign due to poor performance? When has it ever happened that a high profiled Nigerian resigned for a reason not related to having a higher political ambition?
The dude was appointed to represent the interest of the president, be it by propagation of lies or disinformation. Do you have a stand-by job to offer him after his resignation?
My friend shut your mouth and put on a mask.

Point of correction!

This Yerima shettima is not former Zamfara state governor. The former governor's name is Ahmed Yerima and he's a senator right now.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Geeoriginal: 6:59pm On May 08, 2020
Osinbajo was on a live call using zoom on May 2nd. It was at the annual THE PLATFORM organized by the Covenant Nation Church. He talked about what the government is doing to prepare for post Covid-19 economic wise and some other stuffs.
Let us keep insinuation away and focus on solutions to the present problems.
Osinbajo is not so active lately because they are scared of his becoming too popular among Nigerians. They have to checkmate him and like a wise man that he is, he decided to keep a low profile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp5GSgMPRCY

3 Likes

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by fergie001: 7:00pm On May 08, 2020
billionman:
Adesina is just catching cruise. He knows he is lying and that's the only way he can do his job. I laughed and laughed when he was been interviewed by Nigeria info FM this week. He was just been egoistic.
So you listened to that interview with Quadry?
I was livid....if you see yourself as a tissue paper..I cannot help you.

Hurling insults upandan....I was like how did this man become a Govt spokesperson, even Shehu won't go that low.

Adesina is a terrible mistake, the worst I have seen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by landforeast(m): 7:01pm On May 08, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

So Nnamdi Kanu was right all along

May God deliver us from evil people

Since the real president (Abba Kyari) died, Buhari is buying time to re-adjust!!!

You know that he was a puppet
Hmm
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Banmeallday: 7:01pm On May 08, 2020
mcbreeze:

OBOY!!!!!! It is happening....Winter is coming

In Biafra we Stand, AND we stand with ODUDUWA and AREWA as AUTHENTIC AFRICAN NATIONS, not the slave OYIBO created Nigger Area/Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by frfrank(m): 7:04pm On May 08, 2020
Is it not the same AREWA that told us that buhari is their Messiah...

Buhari Don pocket all of una cum use una case do tissue... but where is Uncle Muri the reactor

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by ificatchmodeh: 7:04pm On May 08, 2020
All Yoruba warriors disembark from the post grin

Yoruba una don hear yerima cal una Bayerebe live and direct..

I told them Nigerians knows them.... legend hero... helinues... all Yoruba warriors will post how Nigerians hate igbos without knowing what’s cooking

Same question I asked wey Yoruba people take abuse and insults
Yerima don ask..... all slaves became loyal... no simple Yoruba to answer or abuse

Dan haske they Yoruba man ...

Where’s Osibanjo... Hausa man is asking

The other time na Hausa man is educated them on marine boundaries after their loud mouth and beating igbos online grin
They go hide...

Today again ... they don go hide grin

I’m happy they heard Bayerebe from the horses mouth...

Yoruba can change white to black... we call it yoruba propaganda

Yerima were here to burst their lies......

Osibanjo for President grin. Bayerebe’s grin

Very official

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 08, 2020
Afonja Muslims will soon call them IPOB for speaking the obvious.

Slaves

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 08, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
Was Shetima not a governor for 8 years, how well did he perform? Did he get to resign due to poor performance? When has it ever happened that a high profiled Nigerian resigned for a reason not related to having a higher political ambition?
The dude was appointed to represent the interest of the president, be it by propagation of lies or disinformation. Do you have a stand-by job to offer him after his resignation?

When Governor Ganduge of Kano state was caugh red-handed in a multimillion dollar scandal, did he resign? Did your fellow senator that was caught on cámara assaulting a woman in a sex shop at Abuja resign? Did you recommend resignation for him at any moment?
My friend shut your mouth and put on a mask. You are currently a Senator, I just hope you will resign when you are caught in a bribery, corruption or any other scandal.
Who told you this shetima is different from the other shetima who is now former governor of borno state
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by apexc5914: 7:06pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Noel19: 7:07pm On May 08, 2020
Racoon:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/08/buhari-osinbajos-whereabouts-arewa-youths-calls-for-femi-adesinas-resignation/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

If I hear! That over fed hypocritical dick-in or deacon Femi Adesinner whatever they call him will resign.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by mushystuff: 7:08pm On May 08, 2020
I hope you know the Shettima that made the statement?
TruthSpeaker:

When Governor Ganduge of Kano state was caugh red-handed in a multimillion dollar scandal, did he resign? Did your fellow senator that was caught on cámara assaulting a woman in a sex shop at Abuja resign? Did you recommend resignation for him at any moment?
My friend shut your mouth and put on a mask. You are currently a Senator, I just hope you will resign when you are caught in a bribery, corruption or any other scandal.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by PassingShot(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2020
Racoon:
When you have to tell incredible lies to defend more lies.Femi Adeshina have outclassed the other presidential media aides & even the legendary APC lying machine.Lets see what Adeshina will call Arewa Youth now
Adesina would be the world's number one fool to respond to these people or other frustrated wailers on this issue.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by mushystuff: 7:10pm On May 08, 2020
Jakemedg:
must you bring in IPOB

Oh yes! Give credit to whom it is due, it takes nothing from you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by jrusky(m): 7:10pm On May 08, 2020
Pls what type of nonsense talk is these? Yea I know Adeshina has lost it for long ago but for Arewa now speaking as if Osibanjo and Buhari exist no more or hidding is a pure nonsense.

Arewa my foot where were they wheñ fula Herds ran riot on innocent citizen?

This same Arewa were they not the one backing RUGA and attacked the forming of Amotekun?

Pls Arewa bollocks just keep your attention seeking thrash to yourself. If you want to see Buhari or Osibanjo go to Aso Rock you voted the 2 to power so go their and look for them.

Not only Arewa na Ayewa or Abewa....

Nonsense.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by TruthSpeaker: 7:10pm On May 08, 2020
adenigga:

Point of correction!

This Yerima shettima is not former Zamfara state governor. The former governor's name is Ahmed Yerima and he's a senator right now.

Ok thanks for the correction. This is a case of mistaken of identity then. But even at that calling for his resignation is just a waste of time, because it wouldn't ever happen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by NuclearWinter: 7:11pm On May 08, 2020
Osinbanjo the Ababoku Vice President has ran away.

The guy does not want to drink tea.

If you know, you know!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by isnovic(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2020
Nigga is about to be dumped, he has been used and credibility value zero, hence he serves no purpose.

The secret has to be protected at all cost.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 08, 2020
So Nigeria has gotten to a situation where there is no leader? Nigeria is gone into the oblivion. Buhari is a disaster to Nigerians
Anybody wey see Buhari make him tell am say Nigerians dey find am oooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Printerscanner: 7:11pm On May 08, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Jibril el sudani still trying to survive coronavirus why osibande currently have stroke....God punish the two of them

As you have wished for our VP, so shall it be with you.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 08, 2020
infini771:
What a tough job! It is hard to defend the indefensible. Hope he is earning a commensurate salary?

A very tough one. One in which you have to continually lie on a daily basis, and in the process forget previous lies you've told in the past and end up contradicting yourself.

At the end of the day when you leave such a job, you now have zero integrity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television / Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election / Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.