Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation (74881 Views)

As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim / Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) / Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by jerry4me2003: 7:12pm On May 08, 2020
Racoon:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/08/buhari-osinbajos-whereabouts-arewa-youths-calls-for-femi-adesinas-resignation/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Una never see something, when day break una go know,,,, that time na Bubu head una go dey call for.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Peters1234: 7:13pm On May 08, 2020
okefrancis:

It's only the deaf and dump will be asking this kind of rubbish question at this crucial time for all what he has been doing
bless you bro.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Deputy1111(m): 7:13pm On May 08, 2020
Asking where is Osinbajo is a question of lunatic. How can you stop be asking for someone who works day and night for his country.

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by mushystuff: 7:13pm On May 08, 2020
MENELIIK:
Pained Osu from the erosion ravaged enclave, always thinking from anus

Ah! Yerima of Arewa Youth Consultative Forum is now osu? Wonderful! grin cheesy tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by realbonvrijoe: 7:14pm On May 08, 2020
Racoon:
When you have to tell incredible lies to defend more lies.Femi Adeshina have outclassed the other presidential media aides & even the legendary APC lying machine.Lets see what Adeshina will call Arewa Youth now
...... Oh you mean lie Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Zeemam: 7:14pm On May 08, 2020
Our VP is hale and healthy, committed to his work while practicing social distancing
Peters1234:
Where our VP self

3 Likes

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Joylove2324(f): 7:14pm On May 08, 2020
mcbreeze:
[s][/s]IPOB has opened their eyes.

IPOB has been hammering this for days.
This is a confirmation that many Nigerians listen to MNK.

But media has been ignoring the truth like a plague. Thanks to Northern youth for speaking up but why not call for the resignation of Buhari/Osibanjo.

Femi must surely regret his actions.
He lie with a straight face.

Yoruba Nation over to you, where is Osibanjo?[s][/s]

Since you are one of those ipob miscreants that always spread fake news, hope you have buried your late leader? RIP Nnamdi KANU.

Meanwhile, check out what the vice president was up to yesterday, through the attached image below

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Ekugbeh(m): 7:15pm On May 08, 2020
mytime24:
Yawn
hy girlie
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 08, 2020
Sifia pain is holding zombies right now. Pls take away anything like rope, insecticides away. If only we like truth, we would celebrate Kanu. He loves sophisticated people but sophistication is a dangerous disease.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Collyno82(m): 7:15pm On May 08, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
Was Shetima not a governor for 8 years, how well did he perform? Did he get to resign due to poor performance? When has it ever happened that a high profiled Nigerian resigned for a reason not related to having a higher political ambition?
The dude was appointed to represent the interest of the president, be it by propagation of lies or disinformation. Do you have a stand-by job to offer him after his resignation?

When Governor Ganduge of Kano state was caugh red-handed in a multimillion dollar scandal, did he resign? Did your fellow senator that was caught on cámara assaulting a woman in a sex shop at Abuja resign? Did you recommend resignation for him at any moment?
My friend shut your mouth and put on a mask. You are currently a Senator, I just hope you will resign when you are caught in a bribery, corruption or any other scandal.
are you with us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by AsawanaDgreat: 7:15pm On May 08, 2020
You have his number, pls call him to tender his resignation letter to your office.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Mypeople2(m): 7:16pm On May 08, 2020
Racoon:
When you have to tell incredible lies to defend more lies.Femi Adeshina have outclassed the other presidential media aides & even the legendary APC lying machine.Lets see what Adeshina will call Arewa Youth now
Truly, Femi Adeshina is the smartest liar I have seen .In fact, he is a trained liar, unlike Liar Muhammed that doesn't think before saying things
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Whyze2010: 7:17pm On May 08, 2020
Abeg who declared Buhari/Osibanjo wanted?Is it the Efcc Icpc Npf Nsdc or what! Make una park well joo....
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Joyce95: 7:19pm On May 08, 2020
Osinbajo is a very good man, he always need the betterment of this country, but if you wish him bad that same bad will follow you, if you wish him good you know what come out from doing good.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Shooyie: 7:19pm On May 08, 2020
Peters1234:
Where our VP self

Bros, I don't think you should be asking this kind of question at this time with everything the VP has been doing.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by TruthSpeaker: 7:20pm On May 08, 2020
mushystuff:
I hope you know the Shettima that made the statement?
I don’t seem to know him. This must be a case of mistaken identity. But whatever be the case, calling for his resignation is out of touch. Governor Ganduje of Kano state that was caught red-handed collecting millions of dollars in bride is still governor. The senator that was caught on camara assaulting a woman at a sex shop in Abuja has retained his seat, so why single out a person that was appointed by Buhari to verbally defend him at any cost?
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by OgundeleTeju: 7:20pm On May 08, 2020
Just yesterday Vice President Yemi Osinbajo SAN chairs the Presidential Power Sector Reform Working Group who met in continuation of its task to significantly improve the output in that sector,where were the so called arewa youth yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Obiobidgbo14: 7:20pm On May 08, 2020
I fear Nnamdi kanu and ipob, they are well informed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Peters1234: 7:22pm On May 08, 2020
Shooyie:

Bros, I don't think you should be asking this kind of question at this time with everything the VP has been doing.
I am not saying he is not doing anything just asking after him it has been quite a time I heard from him in the news that's why. I am just checking up on him that's all
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by donnie(m): 7:23pm On May 08, 2020
Successdude:
......... Thing Is, I'm proud to be an African. The light in African is enormous.

Work it out.

I'm proud to be an African.

I wish I met with and talked with ALL our ancestors before they left the earth. Such great men and women whose words would be a sui generic aspect of what live really is. And that would have been a lasting imprint on minds which were opportuned to hear them.

Do not be deceived, life is defined in Africans.

We own the gift of living.

NB : looking for where one can get to learn about the early African technologies and science. If you got, brother, let me know.

Meanwhile,

We still own the gift of living

Read the bible. It's the story of our black ancestors.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by lwise(m): 7:25pm On May 08, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
Was Shetima not a governor for 8 years, how well did he perform? Did he get to resign due to poor performance? When has it ever happened that a high profiled Nigerian resigned for a reason not related to having a higher political ambition?
The dude was appointed to represent the interest of the president, be it by propagation of lies or disinformation. Do you have a stand-by job to offer him after his resignation?

When Governor Ganduge of Kano state was caugh red-handed in a multimillion dollar scandal, did he resign? Did your fellow senator that was caught on cámara assaulting a woman in a sex shop at Abuja resign? Did you recommend resignation for him at any moment?
My friend shut your mouth and put on a mask. You are currently a Senator, I just hope you will resign when you are caught in a bribery, corruption or any other scandal.

Are you drunk? If others are doing bad thing and they feel cool about doesn't make it right, your integrity matters most.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Shooyie: 7:25pm On May 08, 2020
Peters1234:
I am not saying he is not doing anything just asking after him it has been quite a time I heard from him in the news that's why. I am just checking up on him that's all

Did you watch THEPLATFORM interview on channelstv? Or simply follow the VP on Instagram and twitter to know his activities and how he is faring.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Dilluted(m): 7:25pm On May 08, 2020
Jobless Nigerian youths, what have they done for arewa during this trying times
Oshlander:
Singing in 2baba's voice:

If nobody talk about you, then you are nobody.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Cocolatti(m): 7:25pm On May 08, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

Oga the Shettima in this story is different from the former Governor you are referring to.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Joylove2324(f): 7:26pm On May 08, 2020
Awol1:
[s][/s]No be small casala o!

But some riffraffs have been posting video conference of Osinbajo chairing one audio Economic recovery bullshit. You mean they've been making audio post for us?

All we ask for is for our president or vice-president to make live a broadcast to millions of dumbass retards that thumbprinted for them. Is that asking for too much?

Why does Adesina continue to "make black seem white"? Why?

Where is Buhari?

Where is Osinbajo?

This is not Nnamdi Kanu, this is Yerima o.

Or are they gonna start attacking Ipob again?[s][/s]
I'm not sure you pass through school or maybe you just decided to be unfortunate....Did you travel when the vice president was live on #ThePlatform programme on channels TV? Why can't you follow the vice president on all his social media handles to know his activities ? Or you were just born with this hatred of a thing? Okay let me help you with a link to watch the vice President during the live programme he did with Pastor Poju on channels TV
https://twitter.com/ProfOsinbajo/status/1256663025521754112?s=19

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Dilluted(m): 7:27pm On May 08, 2020
You possibly the drunk
lwise:

Are you drunk? If others are doing bad thing and they feel cool about doesn't make it right, your integrity matters most.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Shooyie: 7:27pm On May 08, 2020
madridsta007:

Foolish people.
You cannot call for the resignation of Buhari/Osinbajo it is the houseboy in the house that you will ask that he resigns.
Hahaha.
Bunch of cowards.

If you can tell us the reason why they should resign please, we will be glad.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Peters1234: 7:28pm On May 08, 2020
Shooyie:

Did you watch THEPLATFORM interview on channelstv? Or simply follow the VP on Instagram and twitter to know his activities and how he is faring.
thanks
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by OgundeleTeju: 7:29pm On May 08, 2020
I am amazed that this question is coming up at this time,even when the blind knows that this people are working tremendously to see how Nigerians can get out of this lockdown ASAP,nawa for this people o

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Southwest2023: 7:30pm On May 08, 2020
Your education is totally wasted... Your inability to comprehend a simple English. Has further exposed the half baked education you acquired.

Some of you guys from southeast always attacking north for illiterate and quota systems education. But you guys continue making mockery of yourself daily basis on this forum.
Awol1:
No be small casala o!

But some riffraffs have been posting video conference of Osinbajo chairing one audio Economic recovery bullshit. You mean they've been making audio post for us?

All we ask for is for our president or vice-president to make live a broadcast to millions of dumbass retards that thumbprinted for them. Is that asking for too much?

Why does Adesina continue to "make black seem white"? Why?

Where is Buhari?

Where is Osinbajo?

This is not Nnamdi Kanu, this is Yerima o.

Or are they gonna start attacking Ipob again?
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Shooyie: 7:31pm On May 08, 2020
Apawicked:
And the question still remain where is Osibanjo?
At a period like this your president and vice president have not come out to address you live and you believe all is well.. Nigeria is a joke aswear

No, you're the joke o bro. ThePlatform held an interview with VP Osinbajo, it was aired on channelstv. If you think you wanna keep up with the VP's affairs, @profOsinbajo is the Instagram and twitter handle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television / Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election / Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.