Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,708 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation (74878 Views)

As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim / Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) / Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by lunacol(m): 7:31pm On May 08, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
Was Shetima not a governor for 8 years, how well did he perform? Did he get to resign due to poor performance? When has it ever happened that a high profiled Nigerian resigned for a reason not related to having a higher political ambition?
The dude was appointed to represent the interest of the president, be it by propagation of lies or disinformation. Do you have a stand-by job to offer him after his resignation?

When Governor Ganduge of Kano state was caugh red-handed in a multimillion dollar scandal, did he resign? Did your fellow senator that was caught on cámara assaulting a woman in a sex shop at Abuja resign? Did you recommend resignation for him at any moment?
My friend shut your mouth and put on a mask. You are currently a Senator, I just hope you will resign when you are caught in a bribery, corruption or any other scandal.
Please check well.The person you are referring to is not the former governor of Borno State Kasheem Shettima who is a senator.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by apexc7306: 7:32pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Naturopathic: 7:32pm On May 08, 2020
susy6999:
VP is isolating

so should you
there is nothing like isolation in his diary as he do work every and do meeting upon meeting so he's healthy
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Joylove2324(f): 7:33pm On May 08, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
[s][/s]Jibril el sudani still trying to survive coronavirus why osibande currently have stroke....God punish the two of them[s][/s]
What you are wishing those two great men will only be for you and your parents by his grace (Amen)
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by maybanks: 7:34pm On May 08, 2020
Awol1:
No be small casala o!

But some riffraffs have been posting video conference of Osinbajo chairing one audio Economic recovery bullshit. You mean they've been making audio post for us?

All we ask for is for our president or vice-president to make live a broadcast to millions of dumbass retards that thumbprinted for them. Is that asking for too much?

Why does Adesina continue to "make black seem white"? Why?

Where is Buhari?

Where is Osinbajo?

This is not Nnamdi Kanu, this is Yerima o.

Or are they gonna start attacking Ipob again?

Is this not the Over 50years old Yerima who gave Igbos ultimatum to leave the north the other time. Sometimes I wonder what offence some tribes in this Country have committed for the to have dunce like this man speaking for them.

Anyways, Vice President Osinbajo has been very busy attending to matters of National importance. Even yesterday he chaired the power sector reform Committee meeting.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by nedekid: 7:34pm On May 08, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
Was Shetima not a governor for 8 years, how well did he perform? Did he get to resign due to poor performance? When has it ever happened that a high profiled Nigerian resigned for a reason not related to having a higher political ambition?
The dude was appointed to represent the interest of the president, be it by propagation of lies or disinformation. Do you have a stand-by job to offer him after his resignation?

When Governor Ganduge of Kano state was caugh red-handed in a multimillion dollar scandal, did he resign? Did your fellow senator that was caught on cámara assaulting a woman in a sex shop at Abuja resign? Did you recommend resignation for him at any moment?
My friend shut your mouth and put on a mask. You are currently a Senator, I just hope you will resign when you are caught in a bribery, corruption or any other scandal.
Guy, why naa?
You are speaking with such boldness yet you are talking crap. When was AYCF President General shettima yerima ever a governor?
Come and see Lai Mohammed and femi adesinas brother in lying! grin
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Racoon(m): 7:34pm On May 08, 2020
PassingShot:
Adesina would be the world's number one fool to respond to these people or other frustrated wailers on this issue.
Sorry bro.Adeshina ass is being whipped hard here by the slavemasters.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Amalekki: 7:35pm On May 08, 2020
Cho cho cho cho cho Nigeria Limited
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Naturopathic: 7:37pm On May 08, 2020
VP osinbajo has never relent in his daily activities and he chaired meetings upon meetings and also did a meeting yesterday concerning the electricity Reformation
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by helinues: 7:37pm On May 08, 2020
ificatchmodeh:
All Yoruba warriors disembark from the post grin

Yoruba una don hear yerima cal una Bayerebe live and direct..

I told them Nigerians knows them.... legend hero... helinues... all Yoruba warriors will post how Nigerians hate igbos without knowing what’s cooking

Same question I asked wey Yoruba people take abuse and insults
Yerima don ask..... all slaves became loyal... no simple Yoruba to answer or abuse

Dan haske they Yoruba man ...

Where’s Osibanjo... Hausa man is asking

The other time na Hausa man is educated them on marine boundaries after their loud mouth and beating igbos online grin
They go hide...

Today again ... they don go hide grin

I’m happy they heard Bayerebe from the horses mouth...

Yoruba can change white to black... we call it yoruba propaganda

Yerima were here to burst their lies......

Osibanjo for President grin. Bayerebe’s grin

Very official

In summary
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by 3Ceagle(m): 7:38pm On May 08, 2020
I stopped taking Femi Adesina serious, when I realized that he is doing a professional job for the president. This is what he is employed to do. He is not employed to think to use his head and heart. If we all remember Rueben Abati in Patito's gang and as a columnist and what he became in GEJ government we will understand why we should not focus on this guys but their principals.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by lunacol(m): 7:38pm On May 08, 2020
Femi Adeshina should resign while Garba Shehu should continue his own lies.Why not call out all the presidency spokepersons than focusing only on Femi Adeshina.They are all programmed liars.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by TheRareGem1(f): 7:39pm On May 08, 2020
Femi Adeshina is one of the most hardworking champ in Buhari's camp. Forget this crap of a write up

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by apexc1581: 7:40pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by TheRareGem1(f): 7:43pm On May 08, 2020
We don't know which one should we comment on. Well Osinbajo had a meeting just yesterday and has been busy working on economic recovery via ESC. He even had meeting with IMF, world bank and Ghana president.

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by mcbreeze: 7:43pm On May 08, 2020
Joylove2324:

Since you are one of those ipob miscreants that always spread fake news, hope you have buried your late leader? RIP Nnamdi KANU.

Meanwhile, check out what the vice president was up to yesterday, through the attached image below
Keep deceiving yourself. You will get sense one day
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by felixedet(m): 7:44pm On May 08, 2020
Racoon:
When you have to tell incredible lies to defend more lies.Femi Adeshina have outclassed the other presidential media aides & even the legendary APC lying machine.Lets see what Adeshina will call Arewa Youth now

Your reasoning is good!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by apexc7893: 7:46pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by michoim(m): 7:47pm On May 08, 2020
Trash
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by TruthSpeaker: 7:47pm On May 08, 2020
lunacol:
Please check well.The person you are referring to is not the former governor of Borno State Kasheem Shettima who is a senator.
Thank you, I have taken note and I have acted accordingly. It was a case of mistaken identity. Let’s be real, the guy will never resign. He can only get fired by his boss when he feels he isn’t adequately representing his interest
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Glorymax: 7:49pm On May 08, 2020
I was just strolling through this post in search of some monikers for their comments. None yet or may be in ghost mode "Guest"
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Iceberg3: 7:50pm On May 08, 2020
Abeg they should leave Femi alone. He is simply dancing to the tune of his pay master and boss.
Let him chop fed money, opportunity comes but once
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Successdude(m): 7:50pm On May 08, 2020
donnie:

Read the bible. It's the story of our black ancestors.

I sure have. Need to be detailed in some things as the perculiar techs of early Africans
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Antichristus: 7:50pm On May 08, 2020
The Reuben Abati I used to love, I now put in the category if Bin Laden. Adesina, Adeniyi, Abati and those idiots deserve the clawed hands of coronavirus.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Truthbites: 7:51pm On May 08, 2020
Femi Adesinafonja is typing....
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 08, 2020
African Michael Jackson!!!
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Ottiyakpa: 7:55pm On May 08, 2020
That's a nice move from the forum!!! We need to know our brothers way about
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by GoodGovernance: 7:57pm On May 08, 2020
Shettima only succeeded in saying rubbish and nothing.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by apexc469: 7:58pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by apexc9517: 8:02pm On May 08, 2020
[color=#] 797179[/color]
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by obiekunie2: 8:04pm On May 08, 2020
Apawicked:
Buratai - Japa

mother buried but he's nowhere to be found

waitoo!!

i no even notice this angle wey u bring in bros!

maybe saaayy this man don go hide for dubai dey flex him money come dey give us the impression say him dey maiduguri! cheesy
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by GoodGovernance: 8:06pm On May 08, 2020
TheRareGem1:
Femi Adeshina is one of the most hardworking champ in Buhari's camp. Forget this crap of a write up

Exactly my thoughts.

Too much minority noise.

Majority are silent and know that Adeshina is only doing is job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation / Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.