Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls (5877 Views)

He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by fetrillion(m): 8:10am On May 09, 2020
femi4:
You didn't ask her why she didn't pick only for you to accuse her in your nyext call. You deserve such response
You are not well at all with such unguided statement.U missed a call of your supposed loved ones, courtesy demands you flash or call back n immediately he or she receives your call, you appologise immediately stating the reason you were unable to pick the call.Im sure u must be from the opposite gender,u are not a man.

7 Likes

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by derealj(m): 9:06am On May 09, 2020
Guys are loosing in this game woefully. Just because you are looking for a wife shouldn't make you not to explore your options. A real guy should be controlling at least 3 girls at any point in time. If one no pick call another one. It'll save you the stress of hoping on one person. In the game of multiple dating, guys have an advantage but some of us don't know that.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by AdmissionGetEas: 9:14am On May 09, 2020
Averagely Nigeria ladies have 4 main boyfriends and other 4 bestie (friend with benefit)
Don't ask me how I got to know

Meanwhile check my signature for your University admission without jamb

Meanwhile check my signature for your University admission without jamb

1 Like

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by AfroKnight: 9:28am On May 09, 2020
NoHoper:
Reminds me of when I was a total loser. That's how a girl used to utterly disrespect me on a regular basis. She won't return my calls or chats and whenever I lodged my displeasure she would just casually tell me she is not in the mood for a fight. No apologies from her. If I insist she apologizes, she would threaten to end the relationship and then somehow I'd end up apologizing. Depression sucks ( I was battling some mild depression and anxiety and I thought she was doing me a favour just being around me).

After having enough, I developed some self respect and a bit of self esteem. The scenario played out again and this time when she threatened to leave, I said fine, you are free to go. She couldn't believe it. Sent in a couple of messages explaining why she behaved the way she did, but I thought I'd had enough.

I'm alone now, much happier, and I hope to work on my anxiety issues and build up my self esteem and confidence before venturing into another relationship.

cool Now that’s what I’m talking about.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Seandisputed(m): 9:44am On May 09, 2020
emkz:
How people treat you is entirely your own making. I had an ex who told me to make other friends and hang out with them. Also ignored my calls and only called back after I had slept (so she'd justify herself). My brother, these are signs to start pulling out of a relationship emotionally so that the eventual withdrawal wouldn't hurt you so much.

A relationship can only be successful when the two parties agree to co-operate. She'd have an explanation for her behaviour, so listen to the elders here who commented like TonyeBarcanista, AfroKnight, Seandisputed and NobleDeSage001. Seems they have had relationships with women to understand the female quasi-complex dynamics. I just like to add that you can indeed put a woman on a pedestal, but she must work hard to earn it and don't be afraid to remove her and level her when she "bleeps-up" (apologies to naralandbot that invented this nonsensical word that does not fit the context).
I wouldn't agree totally with your first line my brother. There are people who no matter how nice you treat them, they'll still Bleep you up.
Every other thing is spot on.

2 Likes

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Seandisputed(m): 9:56am On May 09, 2020
Kokoboss:
exactly.. Na guy she dey chat with online.
Bros you no need tell me na. You know say if them don see new guy, body go dey sweet them anyhow.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Kokoboss: 10:03am On May 09, 2020
Seandisputed:

Bros you no need tell me na. You know say if them don see new guy, body go dey sweet them anyhow.
lol bro nawa for these girls nowadays Sha. Imagine this op. From the look of things he loves the lady crazily.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Kokoboss: 10:04am On May 09, 2020
Seandisputed:

lol bro nawa for these girls nowadays Sha. Imagine this op. From the look of things he loves the lady crazily
Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Seandisputed(m): 10:10am On May 09, 2020
Kokoboss:
lol bro nawa for these girls nowadays Sha. Imagine this op. For the look of things he loves the lady crazily.
If i tell OP say love na scam, we fit argue till next year, so make him learn by himself. Don't just expect much from people because you'll get bleeped up. It's human nature.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Kokoboss: 10:13am On May 09, 2020
Seandisputed:

If i tell OP say love na scam, we fit argue till next year, so make him learn by himself. Don't just expect much from people because you'll get bleeped up. It's human nature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Jflex07(m): 10:25am On May 09, 2020
These hoes will keep playing and disrespecting young men.. We have weaker men who worship pussy a lot hence they have refused to act like real men.
Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Nobody: 10:27am On May 09, 2020
Women like intelligent men, she's probably found one who can write like an adult. Sorry.
Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Seandisputed(m): 10:30am On May 09, 2020
Kokoboss:
bro I tell you. Just like someone said up there. As a guy the best thing is to have at least three girls. One mumu, one go get sense.. Op sorry o
Lmao.. I be person wey no like stress at all. So, that multiple girlfriends of a thing won't work for me.
Even this one I have now did the whole "toasting"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Kokoboss: 10:43am On May 09, 2020
Seandisputed:

Lmao.. I be person wey no like stress at all. So, that multiple girlfriends of a thing won't work for me.
Even this one I have now did the whole "toasting"
Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Fidelismaria: 10:44am On May 09, 2020

what can I say when everything has been said

Op just stop calling her and move on

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Okoroawusa: 11:19am On May 09, 2020
And you still calling her your fiancee?
Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Kokoboss: 11:22am On May 09, 2020
Jflex07:
These hoes will keep playing and disrespecting young men.. We have weaker men who worship pussy a lot hence they have refused to act like real men.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Seandisputed(m): 11:34am On May 09, 2020
Kokoboss:
hahahahah actually ladies get issue. One is definitely OK but na when them wan start dey dull e good make person sef wake up. Na one babe better truly so person go face her well.
Maybe i'm cut out from a different fabric or something. I just don't fancy relationships and all these things that much. Maybe that's why i don't expect much from the opposite sex. Whenever they step out of line, i still maintain my cool and this makes them think i never really liked them.
Normal thing wey go make guy man vex begin ginger no dey even move me and this scares the shiit outta them. Truth is, I'm more occupied with thinking how to better my life than to dey carry woman matter for head.
Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Jflex07(m): 11:34am On May 09, 2020
Kokoboss:
boss I have a guy. My guy since university days o. Very stupid and emotional. If I tell you hin recent story, here go full. You go swear for am. Me Don unfriend am Sha for real life as e no wan get sense. Make people no look us together like fools.
Since it doesn't relate to you personally, you for try share the tales maybe on or two go fit learn from am. As per that your guy wey dey dull,you been give am some talks, some orientation? if u give am yet him no won learn, then na good thing say you leave the manchi to him fate.
Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Jflex07(m): 11:37am On May 09, 2020
Seandisputed:

Maybe i'm cut out from a different fabric or something. I just don't fancy relationships and all these things that much. Maybe that's why i don't expect much from the opposite sex. Whenever they step out of line, i still maintain my cool and this makes them think i never really liked them.
Normal thing wey go make guy man vex begin ginger no dey even move me and this scares the shiit outta them. Truth is, I'm more occupied with thinking how to better my life than to dey carry woman matter for head.
This is just me bro.. You are a man!

2 Likes

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Seandisputed(m): 11:38am On May 09, 2020
Kokoboss:
boss I have a guy. My guy since university days o. Very stupid and emotional. If I tell you hin recent story, here go full. You go swear for am. Me Don unfriend am Sha for real life as e no wan get sense. Make people no look us together like fools.
Hahaha.
Had a friend like that too in the Uni, he was my roommate. I had to start giving him OT, because he practically worshiped women.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Angelacruz: 11:41am On May 09, 2020
She is jst stressed up,bear wit her biko
agbarahk:
Why are women like this haba! Called my Fiance ova 7hrs ago she didn't pik up . And she Neva texted me to say she is bixy at all . Then I called again to let ha no am not happy. Imagine ha respons.....u should know am bixy dasts why I didn't pik up dat time. Ppl what do u think is going on? Candid Advice pls
Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Kokoboss: 11:57am On May 09, 2020
Seandisputed:

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Kokoboss: 11:59am On May 09, 2020
[quote author=Seandisputed post=89352870]
Hahaha.
Had a friend like that too in the Uni, he was my roommate. I had to start giving him OT, because he practically worshiped women. [/qluote]just imagine bro.. Imagine
Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Kokoboss: 12:16pm On May 09, 2020
Jflex07:
Since it doesn't relate to you personally, you for try share the tales maybe on or two go fit learn from am. As per that your guy wey dey dull,you been give am some talks, some orientation? if u give am yet him no won learn, then na good thing say you leave the manchi to him fate.
lol bro I tell you. As them never name pikin mumu before, assuming them start with this my guy no be error. Then wey we dey university 2008 blackberry days. My guy dey use one stupid dead phone, e buy blackberry for one girl then. You know blackberry price then na. Na guy wey dey hustle o dey sell recharge cards for hostel o...the girl davido my guy later dump am for another guy then in school. My guy nearly commit. Immediately we graduate, this same guy bought another crazy costly phone for another girl. One day the girl come visit my guy wasn't around, naso another guy nearby collect her girl number. My guy girl no send my guy again. She dey pass same street go see the other guy. My guy nearly die.. E go the guy house one day meet the girl de fire. My guy wan go collect the phone. Naso the new guy wooz am deep slap. Till now the girl still dey pass the street. The recent one ehn. My guy is 39 yrs boss... Met one smallie of 18 o. This smallie dey play this my guy too much. My guy buy everything for house to make this smallie happy. He's currently doing Sim registration, one day I go check my guy stand. The smallie dey there. My guy stepped out to get something. Immediately one guy passed and said babe you look familiar, you won't believe this girl give the guy number. People knw the smallie as fire fire for area. One guy even told my guy say hyn dey fire the girl. I tell my guys things still na lie until last two weeks wey my guy friends chased her out cos she's living with him. My guy no think again. He left house to where we no know for three days. Came back last week but met house empty. Guys move the TV, fridge and hyn Sim registration tabs. My guy bought indomie and egg for house cos of this girl o. The girl won't cook. Say na aboki own she like. My guy go dey clean house smallie go raise leg up. I Don unfriend am already Sha. Many talks o
Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Seandisputed(m): 12:20pm On May 09, 2020
Kokoboss:
hahaha boss seriously you're good to go. This your own make sense o. I'm also not emotional o. I expect all those Shii in relationships and one thing I know is if a lady should fumble I'll forget her immediately and pick another under a week. It's when you don't expect these kind of things, na then e go shock you. Lol
Exactly my point.
You're a senior man o..lol
Don't expect too much from people, so when they disappoint you, it won't hit you too hard and it won't be that difficult to move on.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Kokoboss: 12:22pm On May 09, 2020
Seandisputed:

Exactly my point.
Don't expect too much from people, so when they disappoint you, it won't hit you too hard and it won't be that difficult to move on.
definitely bro. Op even surprise lol
Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Jflex07(m): 12:26pm On May 09, 2020
Kokoboss:
lol bro I tell you. As them never name pikin mumu before, assuming them start with this my guy no be error. Then wey we dey university 2008 blackberry days. My guy dey use one stupid dead phone, e buy blackberry for one girl then. You know blackberry price then na. Na guy wey dey hustle o dey sell recharge cards for hostel o...the girl davido my guy later dump am for another guy then in school. My guy nearly commit. Immediately we graduate, this same guy bought another crazy costly phone for another girl. One day the girl come visit my guy wasn't around, naso another guy nearby collect her girl number. My guy girl no send my guy again. She dey pass same street go see the other guy. My guy nearly die.. E go the guy house one day meet the girl de fire. My guy wan go collect the phone. Naso the new guy wooz am deep slap. Till now the girl still dey pass the street. The recent one ehn. My guy is 39 yrs boss... Met one smallie of 18 o. This smallie dey play this my guy too much. My guy buy everything for house to make this smallie happy. He's currently doing Sim registration, one day I go check my guy stand. The smallie dey there. My guy stepped out to get something. Immediately one guy passed and said babe you look familiar, you won't believe this girl give the guy number. People knw the smallie as fire fire for area. One guy even told my guy say hyn dey fire the girl. I tell my guys things still na lie until last two weeks wey my guy friends chased her out cos she's living with him. My guy no think again. He left house to where we no know for three days. Came back last week but met house empty. Guys move the TV, fridge and hyn Sim registration tabs. My guy bought indomie and egg for house cos of this girl o. The girl won't cook. Say na aboki own she like. My guy go dey clean house smallie go raise leg up. I Don unfriend am already Sha. Many talks o
Lol..This guy own be like e follow am from village come.. How person go dey this stupid and useless and come to think of say this your guy no be small pikin, him go dey allow smelly pussies use him head.. I swear e good as you cut out from the mugu.. thumbs up bro

1 Like

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Seandisputed(m): 12:27pm On May 09, 2020
Kokoboss:
Lol..He has issues with his esteem. He should work on that before any other thing. He seeks validation from women and he'll keep falling into the wrong hands.

2 Likes

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Kokoboss: 12:31pm On May 09, 2020
Seandisputed:

Lol..He has issues with his esteem. He should work on that before any other thing. He seeks validation from women and he'll keep falling into the wrong hands.
Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by lyndaway(f): 12:32pm On May 09, 2020
Let learn to make excuses for each other sometimes it will save alot honestly but if you want everything to always happen just the way we want it we go change partners ta ya because if you know A you don't know B

2 Likes

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Kokoboss: 12:33pm On May 09, 2020
Jflex07:
Lol..This guy own be like e follow am from village come.. How person go dey this stupid and useless and come to think of say this your guy no be small pikin, him go dey allow smelly pussies use him head.. I swear e good as you cut out from the mugu.. thumbs up bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Woman That Calls You A NICE GUY Is Calling You A FOOL / Read How I Got Arrested Because Of A Lady I Met On Facebook / Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.