Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,745 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls (5883 Views)

He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Seandisputed(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2020
Kokoboss:
boss so many things o. I went there to talk sense to this my guy still no result. Fine guy o.. Na girls dey leave my guy no be hyn dey leave them.
The thing is, there must always be victims. Everybody is not going to have the same approach towards handling issues. If there's no supply, demand will stop.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Kokoboss: 12:54pm On May 09, 2020
Seandisputed:

The thing is, there must always be victims. Everybody is not going to have the same approach towards handling issues. If there's no supply, demand will stop.
hahahahah I tell you boss

1 Like

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Briller: 2:17pm On May 09, 2020
My take is that she does not like you because if she does, she would always be looking fwd to your calls and even suspend anything she is doing to answer at that moment. Watch it!

1 Like

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by jasontrigga(m): 2:31pm On May 09, 2020
Don’t start a relationship on a high tempo you can’t maintain

Sometimes it’s good to go days without calling ur partner

Don’t set a pace you can’t sustain
Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by cbaba: 2:43pm On May 09, 2020
Guys if them ask the girl, she probably say whose fiancée!

Bros keep calling you hear, she will pick by the 8th hr. Dont stop!
Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:07pm On May 09, 2020
agbarahk:
Why are women like this haba! Called my Fiance ova 7hrs ago she didn't pik up . And she Neva texted me to say she is bixy at all . Then I called again to let ha no am not happy. Imagine ha respons.....u should know am bixy dasts why I didn't pik up dat time. Ppl what do u think is going on? Candid Advice pls

Eye for an eye...
Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by pizzzy(m): 5:52pm On May 09, 2020
I once had the same experience with na ex. Dat my particular ex carry my eye see peppe na him make me decide to swallow the red pill. I think dis days we have a lot of weak men(nice guys) dat is why dis girls dey misbehave any how.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by doris4u(f): 7:05pm On May 09, 2020
NobleDeSage001:
I am still wondering how you got to the level of fiancée with a woman who treats you like a nobody.
Bros, tarry a bit, you may have to look somewhere else.
Marriage is too long a time for you to live with a disrespectful and unruly wife.
She has little or no feelings for you. She doesn't care about you. She does not love you.
A woman who respects and cares about you will always be on your matter every now and then. If she misses your call, she will get back to you the moment she is available to call.
That is wat happens wen a guy decides to wife someone that isn't meant for them then ignore the reasonable ones for silly reasons. Am sure she has been possessing some bad attitudes before this call stuff.
Am a lady and I know how I treat a guy I cherish with so much importance.
Abeg ignore her too, imagine d nonsense reply

1 Like

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Ishilove: 8:12pm On May 09, 2020
agbarahk:
Why are women like this haba! Called my Fiance ova 7hrs ago she didn't pik up . And she Neva texted me to say she is bixy at all . Then I called again to let ha no am not happy. Imagine ha respons.....u should know am bixy dasts why I didn't pik up dat time. Ppl what do u think is going on? Candid Advice pls
If you can write 'bixy', what stops you from writing 'busy', which is the correct spelling? What the fvck is wrong with you youths of nowadays and atrocious grammer??!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by sageb: 8:27pm On May 09, 2020
Ishilove:

If you can write 'bixy', what stops you from writing 'busy', which is the correct spelling? What the fvck is wrong with you youths of nowadays and atrocious grammer??!
hahaha...Ishi easy on the guy, he is passing through a traumatic time with his lover.
Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Ishilove: 8:29pm On May 09, 2020
sageb:
hahaha...Ishi easy on the guy, he is passing through a traumatic time with his lover.
Bros I am tired of reading bad English on the internet.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by DriggityDre: 8:45pm On May 09, 2020
Ishilove:

Hehehe. Calm down grin
I've come to a conclusion that even aboki has access to nairaland.
Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 09, 2020
cbaba:
Guys if them ask the girl, she probably say whose fiancée!

Bros keep calling you hear, she will pick by the 8th hr. Dont stop!
iyam telling u cheesy...some guys here will just be throwing that word anyhow ..fiancee cheesy.a girl u call fiancee is not even sending u and picking ur calls.which kine fiancee be dat cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 09, 2020
Do u knw my friends gf told him if she doesn't reply his msgs in 4mins she was probably kidnapped or her phone lost or she was buried somewhere. Bottom line even if she's busy she would pick ur call & tell u she's busy(even if na common SMS wey no go take 1min).
All this rubbish people shouting I'm too busy, lemme me tell you the whole truth, " nobody's too busy to call, people make time 4 those they care 4"...

That girl no get strong attachment t uu..I don't knw hw u even moved the kin girl t fiancée..
She doesn't see u like u see her, Period!
Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 09, 2020
Kokoboss:
bro I tell you. Just like someone said up there. As a guy the best thing is to have at least three girls. One mumu, one go get sense.. Op sorry o

Love is a serious mental illness that only d strong can chose t bear", u see that word bear, Yes u bear a lot of nonsense, rubbish attitudes & depressing & annoying, insensitive persons just cos of this illness called love, buh when u meet someone that her craziness matches ur craziness, oga that one is the one!
Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Kokoboss: 3:57am On May 10, 2020
Heathrow44:

Love is a serious mental illness that only d strong can chose t bear", u see that word bear, Yes u bear a lot of nonsense, rubbish attitudes & depressing & annoying, insensitive persons just cos of this illness called love, buh when u meet someone that her craziness matches ur craziness, oga that one is the one!
hahahahahah omo ehn. You're right o boss. Love no easy
Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by DaddyRochie1642: 5:35am On May 11, 2020
AfroKnight:
Stop typing like a teenager in 2007.

Spell the words out properly. Your predictive keyboard will help you.

Let me break the good news to you. If this is a recurring problem then she has lost interest and is most probably involved with a new guy and they are at the talking stage.

Moving on should be on your mind now.

If you thought to get closure by demanding answers from her, she would only become irritated. And you don’t want to be the object of a woman’s irritation. She no send you. Your ear go full.

Better respect yourself and ignore her. If she comes back fine. Keep her at a distance. No open arms for her. If she doesn’t return, that’s alright. Move on.

When your woman becomes too busy for you every time and responds to your inquiries harshly, she has a new man making her feel like she’s Agbani Darego. Don’t waste your time trying to win her back. She belongs to the streets bro.

I admire your Posts

You're Indeed an "AfroKnight"

1 Like

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by DaddyRochie1642: 5:58am On May 11, 2020
Kokoboss:
lol bro I tell you. As them never name pikin mumu before, assuming them start with this my guy no be error. Then wey we dey university 2008 blackberry days. My guy dey use one stupid dead phone, e buy blackberry for one girl then. You know blackberry price then na. Na guy wey dey hustle o dey sell recharge cards for hostel o...the girl davido my guy later dump am for another guy then in school. My guy nearly commit. Immediately we graduate, this same guy bought another crazy costly phone for another girl. One day the girl come visit my guy wasn't around, naso another guy nearby collect her girl number. My guy girl no send my guy again. She dey pass same street go see the other guy. My guy nearly die.. E go the guy house one day meet the girl de fire. My guy wan go collect the phone. Naso the new guy wooz am deep slap. Till now the girl still dey pass the street. The recent one ehn. My guy is 39 yrs boss... Met one smallie of 18 o. This smallie dey play this my guy too much. My guy buy everything for house to make this smallie happy. He's currently doing Sim registration, one day I go check my guy stand. The smallie dey there. My guy stepped out to get something. Immediately one guy passed and said babe you look familiar, you won't believe this girl give the guy number. People knw the smallie as fire fire for area. One guy even told my guy say hyn dey fire the girl. I tell my guys things still na lie until last two weeks wey my guy friends chased her out cos she's living with him. My guy no think again. He left house to where we no know for three days. Came back last week but met house empty. Guys move the TV, fridge and hyn Sim registration tabs. My guy bought indomie and egg for house cos of this girl o. The girl won't cook. Say na aboki own she like. My guy go dey clean house smallie go raise leg up. I Don unfriend am already Sha. Many talks o

To Slap that Your Guy Just dey Hungry Me

2 Likes

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by AfroKnight: 7:05am On May 11, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

I admire your Posts

You're Indeed an "AfroKnight"

Thanks bro.

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Hoodbilonia: 7:05am On May 11, 2020
Me
I got no friend or gal that i can call
I been invest time energy and love
Everything run hit hard brick, jam wall
My whatsapp has unread messages
GOD when my client go pick my call...when
Gone r the days when i dey die for ladies...dey hype for ladies,style for ladies.

Been thr done that
Naija ladies are trash.
The universe always has a way of paying back.
Even if it takes decades
Karma is real
Hahahahahaha
Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by elliotmarshall(m): 7:18am On May 11, 2020
She was fucking

1 Like

Re: I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls by Kokoboss: 3:06pm On May 11, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

To Slap that Your Guy Just dey Hungry Me
even me pity am o bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“how I Returned To My Senses After Seizing My Girlfriend’s Waist Bead” – As He S / Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend / See What A Lady Wore On Her Wedding Day (see Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.