Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? (7713 Views)

Nigerians: Beware Of Any Mis Understanding Between SE And SS / Between South-East And South-West, Which Region Got More Cities?? / The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by helinues: 8:53pm On May 09, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't keep records. But you partner with them Sarrki, Arrewa etc in marketing Tinubu. As for me the, presidency should go to either south east or at most middle belt. The west have enjoyed 8years OBJ. The way south westerners go about this their latest hate propaganda, they might be worst than Buhari pattern of bigotry and nepotism government. There should be equity and fairness.

All of you guys are same

Accusing him of something and still repeating same thing.. Talking with no proofs simply means you are lying cos you still have no proof/evidence about @ bolded above

Make I add you too the list of of people to ignore in the future jare. More like I wasted my time but still fair Sha.

Bye for good

1 Like

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by waledeji(m): 8:54pm On May 09, 2020
FreeMejoor1:
I dont normally comment on tribalistic thread but you see ehn helinue na thunder go strike you las las if you ever bring up such thread like this again..
Seun lalasticlala mynd44 rule 2
Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Smoke55: 8:55pm On May 09, 2020
princdebola201:
nairaland belongs to afonjas, , you re the one to craw back to ur potopoto platform called igberetvcheesy
tell That To Seun.

1 Like

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Blackking98(m): 8:56pm On May 09, 2020
waledeji:
wetin u de report? Is he not saying the truth? Mtchewww your head de pain u.

1 Like

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by sarrki(m): 8:56pm On May 09, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't keep records. But you partner with them Sarrki, Arrewa etc in marketing Tinubu. As for me the, presidency should go to either south east or at most middle belt. The west have enjoyed 8years OBJ. The way south westerners go about this their latest hate propaganda, they might be worst than Buhari pattern of bigotry and nepotism government. There should be equity and fairness.

Keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by AhoadaRivers: 8:59pm On May 09, 2020
ccffwx:
Afonjas are cowards! Kai, this reeks of desperation and envy of SE. Don't worry, even SS knows that SW don't care about them. Was Tinubu not bragging constantly about removing Jonathan from office? Pretenders.

We know where yoruba people dey go.

Their eye go clear for 2023. Dem think say we send dem.
Stupid oil drinkers, na so dem pack demself full oil company for our land like say na their papa put oil for our ground.

6 Likes

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Blackking98(m): 9:01pm On May 09, 2020
waledeji:
this is how we see you rn

1 Like

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by waledeji(m): 9:05pm On May 09, 2020
Blackking98:
this is how we see you rn

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Obiobidgbo14: 9:07pm On May 09, 2020
I warn them to stop this their so called smart game but they won't listen, now Igbos have learnt the game, it is over because they can't competite with Igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by nsiba: 9:18pm On May 09, 2020
helinues:
Criteria:

Security
Economy
Job opportunities
Housing

Bayelsa vs Ekiti - 55%: 45%

Cross River vs Osun - 70% : 30%

Edo vs Ondo - 65% : 35%

Akwa Ibom vs Ogun 60% : 40%

Delta vs Oyo 55% : 45%

Rivers vs Lagos - 30% : 70%

This aggregate percentage is base on Infrastructures, GDP/IGR, Developed local government areas, Financial Institutions, security and tolerance level....

2 Likes

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by helinues: 9:22pm On May 09, 2020
nsiba:

Bayelsa vs Ekiti - 55%: 45%

Cross River vs Osun - 70% : 30%

Edo vs Ondo - 65% : 35%

Akwa Ibom vs Ogun 60% : 40%

Delta vs Oyo 55% : 45%

Rivers vs Lagos - 30% : 70%

This aggregate percentage is base on Infrastructures, GDP/IGR, Developed local government areas, Financial Institutions, security and tolerance level....

Beautiful.. Why not create a thread for that and mention me.

Don't derail this thread as it is BTW SS and SE. Derailing is against NL rules should in case you don't know.

Thank you
Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by waledeji(m): 9:29pm On May 09, 2020
DemManna1:
[s][/s]
Ibo boy, where have you being since morning cheesy wink cheesy
You have a lot of catch up to do tonight, plenty works don dey on ground for you Mr. Bigot cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by 9japride(m): 10:27pm On May 09, 2020
helinues:

All of you guys are same

Accusing him of something and still repeating same thing.. Talking with no proofs simply means you are lying cos you still have no proof/evidence about @ bolded above

Make I add you too the list of of people to ignore in the future jare. More like I wasted my time but still fair Sha.

Bye for good
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't blame you, you expect me to be saving comments made by you guys daily, just only today if one should keep record of the nonsense you all post, it won't contain a 5 terabytes storage drive. Keep fooling yourself. Having any discussion with your likes is waste of time, because you guys are just full of deciet and mischief. Your previous post in nairaland are evidence showing how tribalistic and bigoted you are.

1 Like

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by 9japride(m): 10:31pm On May 09, 2020
sarrki:

Keep quiet
[color=#006600][/color]

Chief propaganda and deceit. You are well known here with hateful post. Vengeful elements thinking that posting of fake news just to get at ipob or easterners is wise. It only shows how desperate you guys are in causing division.

1 Like

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Cherez: 10:31pm On May 09, 2020
funmijoyb:
South South is four times more Developed in comparison to South east. They are more viable to be top in the world. Igbo Christians envy the south south and would like to merge it with their lands in the south east for the following reasons:

Tourism

Beauty

Access to the sea

Crude Oil

Agriculture

South is one of the best region in Africa and her multi cultural identity is simply amazing
Most people with the name Funmi I know are cool people but you just came to earth to dent this beautiful name
Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Cherez: 10:32pm On May 09, 2020
funmijoyb:

Afonja is a beautiful name it means warrior thanks for calling me that. Can I call you Yamuri?
I guess you know nothing about history
What's Yamuri

1 Like

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by 9japride(m): 10:41pm On May 09, 2020
sarrki:

Keep quiet
[color=#006600][/color]

Chief propaganda and deceit.

1 Like

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Nobody: 6:48am On May 10, 2020
Supan:

Ogbeni business

There will be no SW, SS to compare by the time Fulani herdsmen are through with their plans.

Wake up now or forever sleep in Atlantic ocean.

Simple question, you guys are afraid to answer...

If the op had said SE and SW, you will rush to compare but here u are afraid of your own shadow.

That's inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Nobody: 6:53am On May 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
U can stop this nonsense, what's the essence of comparing both regions?

I love threads like this , it brings more division to fabrics of unity. The Yoruba boy did a good work. Let him create more of this kind of threads often and on between the two regions... until everything spoils.

1 Like

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by dukeprince50: 6:54am On May 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I love threads like this , it brings more division to fabrics of unity. The Yoruba boy did a good work. Let him create more of this kind of threads often and on between the two regions... until everything spoils.
Are u a demon?

2 Likes

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Nobody: 6:56am On May 10, 2020
comos:
There is actually no difference between SS and SE.

They are one.

You are a liar.

There is a long rope of difference between SE and SS or do the letter sound same to u?

1 Like

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Nobody: 7:00am On May 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
Are u a demon?

Demon?

Can't you see they don't want to compare the 2 regions which is very very bad. They need to start doing the thing why the op created the thread...At least if there are comparisons tension will be high, minds will get bitter and everything will go sour...

But look at them arguing like women instead of doing the comparison. I was really disappointed with the thread because the aim of the thread had failed...
Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Topsic70: 8:13am On May 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:
There is a long rope of difference between SE and SS or do the letter sound same to u?
Lolz...
My own is even dt if they claim ss and se are d same, simple logic dictates dt what one experiences, d other one too experiences. I wonder where d hues and cries of 'Igbo plesidency' is coming from when an Igbo brother - good luck Azikiwe Jonathan has just completed his tenure.
grin

Obiobidgbo14:

You made a mistake south south and south east are one .They are not rivals.
Lolz

Smoke55:
the Clamour Is For SE President Not Igbo,gudluck Is From SS...Another Thrick Busted Try Again.
Taaaaaaaa....
if 'ss=se' and 'd two are one' as u always claim, then what's d point of having separate regions for d two? grin
Why not collapse d two regions as 'ss/se' region since u are 'brothers' and 'one and d same'?
Nwanne, only u wan chop 2 ppl food ni?
grin grin

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Obiobidgbo14: 8:30am On May 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Simple question, you guys are afraid to answer...

If the op had said SE and SW, you will rush to compare but here u are afraid of your own shadow.

That's inferiority complex.
You made a mistake south south and south east are one.They are not rivals.

1 Like

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Ekpeitit(m): 8:37am On May 10, 2020
helinues:
Criteria:

Security
Economy
Job opportunities
Housing
Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Ekpeitit(m): 8:41am On May 10, 2020
That's like comparing a clean shirt to a dirty shirt,there's no basis for comparison.
I think we all know which one is better ,just look at how many Igbo people have migrated to the South South for a better life. How many South South people do you see in South East?
I know some attachees are going to say that South East and South South are one people. No we are not one people and we will never be .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Nobody: 8:42am On May 10, 2020
Obiobidgbo14:

You made a mistake south south and south east are one.They are not rivals.

Na u made them one.

Anyway delusion is real..

Commot is pls, we ain't interested in the one nonsense.
Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Topsic70: 8:51am On May 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Na u made them one.

Anyway delusion is real..

Commot is pls, we ain't interested in the one nonsense.

Ekpeitit:
That's like comparing a clean shirt to a dirty shirt,there's no basis for comparison.
I think we all know which one is better ,just look at how many Igbo people have migrated to the South South for a better life. How many South South people do you see in South East?
I know some attachees are going to say that South East and South South are one people. No we are not one people and we will never be .
grin grin grin
SE be looking at SS oyel like:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Approved FCT's N1.1trn 2024 Statutory Budget - Wike / Yemi Osinbajo Encourages Farmers In Abeokuta / Aregbesola Awards Contract To Construct Highway To Ogun, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.