Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods (2314 Views)

Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Manhoods When Having Sleeping With Ladies / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / Zimbawean Men Rub Their Manhoods Over Other's Spouse, Fight Breaks Out(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by Lightangel65: 8:07pm On May 09, 2020
Over the past few weeks I have seen about 4 news that talks about women killing their husbands and cutting off their manhood's.
I don't understand why, but I hardly see news of men cutting their wives body parts or killing them cause of infedility

1 Like

Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:08pm On May 09, 2020
Because men sees manhood as being a MAN
Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by Lightangel65: 8:14pm On May 09, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
Because men sees manhood as being a MAN

So you love cutting manhood's?
Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:17pm On May 09, 2020
Lightangel65:

So you love cutting manhood's?

Dude, you asked a question and I gave my opinion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by myles16(m): 8:36pm On May 09, 2020
Maybe they believe that Man's manhood has it own sense or Control men

They should have their reasons but any reasons it might be it's still bullsh!t

1 Like

Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by Lightangel65: 8:57pm On May 09, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

Dude, you asked a question and I gave my opinion

Ok, and I asked another question
Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by LuQuLuQu(m): 9:01pm On May 09, 2020
Lightangel65:

Ok, and I asked another question

Sorry what was the question?

1 Like

Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by Grandamante: 9:13pm On May 09, 2020
Because women are passionately jealous and envious of penis. Give a woman a penis and watch her cause havoc.

4 Likes

Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 09, 2020
what wer u thinking wen u heard"his manhood lives on?
they have to cut it off to avoid...grin

1 Like

Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by IamPlato(m): 10:14pm On May 09, 2020
I Know A Couple Of Nairaland Girls That Can Cut Man Prick with A Smile Without blinking.

If You Want To Know I Will Expose Them
Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by Shormiey(m): 10:33pm On May 09, 2020
IamPlato:
I Know A Couple Of Nairaland Girls That Can Cut Man Prick with A Smile Without blinking.

If You Want To Know I Will Expose Them
They will give you ban ooooo......men are endangered species on Nairaland now..e.g NwaAmaikpe and so on.....even me I just came back from ban for telling a girl some coded truth, one month.
Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by orble: 10:55pm On May 09, 2020
Shormiey:

They will give you ban ooooo......men are endangered species on Nairaland now..e.g NwaAmaikpe and so on.....even me I just came back ban for telling a girl some coded truth, one month.

Penis Jealousy!

Let the war begin now!
Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by Shormiey(m): 10:59pm On May 09, 2020
orble:

Penis Jealousy!

Let the war begin now!
Is it your penis? grin
Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by orble: 11:05pm On May 09, 2020
Shormiey:

Is it your penis? grin

Is is your reply? grin

I said "Let the war begin..."

*Waiting..*
Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by Mrlucky81(m): 11:47pm On May 09, 2020
I know my God won't let me come across one
Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by Nobody: 12:20am On May 10, 2020
Just AVOID MARRIAGE
Just avoid it.
Being unmarried doesn't stop you from having a CHILD

1 Like

Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by Nobody: 1:21am On May 10, 2020
Lightangel65:
Over the past few weeks I have seen about 4 news that talks about women killing their husbands and cutting off their manhood's.
I don't understand why, but I hardly see news of men cutting their wives body parts or killing them cause of infedility
it's an effective method. The old me would have given my full support, but now, there are worse ways to teach a man a lesson
Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by TheSourcerer: 1:24am On May 10, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Just AVOID MARRIAGE
Just avoid it.
Being unmarried doesn't stop you from having a CHILD
true marriage are for 2stable beigns , difficult to find that in the heart of Nigeria
Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by TheSourcerer: 1:24am On May 10, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
it's an effective method. The old me would have given my full support, but now, there are worse ways to teach a man a lesson
so you would cut jesuses dick for loving another?
Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by Nobody: 1:29am On May 10, 2020
TheSourcerer:
so you would cut jesuses dick for loving another?
Jesus would not commit adultery, would he?
Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by TheSourcerer: 1:41am On May 10, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Jesus would not commit adultery, would he?
if he has a cock which he most presumably had ,if he did not perform adultry or fornication he did have wet dreams , and these involvé Sex
Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by Nobody: 7:11am On May 10, 2020
TheSourcerer:
if he has a cock which he most presumably had ,if he did not perform adultry or fornication he did have wet dreams , and these involvé Sex
here I was thinking I was having a discussion with someone of average intelligence.

I can't be bothered anymore, good bye
Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by odinson1(m): 7:14am On May 10, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Anf what are these worse ways?
Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by TheSourcerer: 7:15am On May 10, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
here I was thinking I was having a discussion with someone of average intelligence.

of average intelligence? Scoff I wish I'm way below intelligent , it's a miracle I could understand and respond your texts .
Good morning
Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by Jokerman(m): 7:16am On May 10, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

I love your reply to that dumbski grin

1 Like

Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by odinson1(m): 7:16am On May 10, 2020
A very short story... Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
moral: fear who nor fear woman grin
Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by Gentle0wavez: 9:23am On May 10, 2020
Penis Envy
Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:35am On May 10, 2020
Grandamante:
Because women are passionately jealous and envious of penis. Give a woman a penis and watch her cause havoc.

Holy cow

My babe comes to mind, she use to say she cant joke with my penis with another girl, that my penis is an endowment from God to her, that she can even kill anybody. I asked her what if is her mom? She said her mom dare not or else she want to die.

Women dont joke with their penis oo
Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by Nobody: 10:19am On May 10, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by Nobody: 10:34am On May 10, 2020
odinson1:

Anf what are these worse ways?
it is not something to be told.

Cheat on me and find out grin grin grin
Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by mrblessed(m): 11:24am On May 10, 2020
What can be said is that such women must have suffered different kinds of abuse to make them become irrational and throw caution to the wind. Unfortunately, their thoughtless act remains indefensible and depicts fatal character misjudgement. Maybe they believe that the manhood, an earth-shattering weapon of mass destruction -- and not the man himself -- is the architect of their problem.

So, if they successfully yank it off, their problem disappears immediately. People should learn to temporarily accept failure as an opportunity to reassess their method in whatever endeavour, even in marriage and damn societal value that criminalises failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by Lightangel65: 8:03pm On May 10, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Ok, I won't lie am scared of you. It's a crime though. So does this mean you support faithful guys cutting off a ladies body parts, like boobs, vaulva if she cheats?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did i handle Her and This improperly? (Picture) / Am In Love With Her But She Is Something Else.. Please Help Me / I Seek A Wife For My Whiteman Friend! Women Only (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.