Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,268 members, 7,864,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... (5974 Views)

It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. / I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by GreatResearcher1: 1:40pm On May 10, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

Ritualist! you will soon be arrested and jailed!!!
Him don ritualized u before?
Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by frugal(m): 2:12pm On May 10, 2020
ojuu4u:

If man u love is not ready to settle down in the next 10 yrs, will u wait for him til eternity?

The right question should be "does he feel the same way?" If he does, he will not wait 10years.
Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by zexy2030(m): 2:45pm On May 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
How is your baby mama sexylassie2?
she is fyn n urs?
Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by Peace081: 2:49pm On May 10, 2020
Am ready
Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by Liposure: 2:52pm On May 10, 2020
xrayj:

The op is right!
It is well a know fact!
If u have female friends above 30, u won't be saying this at all...Guess u are still very young
baba na truth u talk jare. Love don die teytey
Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by Liposure: 2:54pm On May 10, 2020
Does luv exist in d first place
Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 10, 2020
At the end of the day, happily married people says that love isn't enough. Just like when a relationship goes sour, love is the first thing to clear for your eyes same with a marriage going south. So it takes more than love.
I guess our mothers knows this too, moreover the love to sustain a marriage lies mostly in the hands of the husband. Love from the husband, respect from the wife.
Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by Martinez39s(m): 4:53pm On May 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
what about those above 30? Make dem enter bush abi? Mtcheeeew... U never ready to matchmake abi na d age wey d baba give you?
Are you above 30?

1 Like

Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by thatsleepboy1: 4:58pm On May 10, 2020
Bola146:
A woman that wants to be happy forever will go for a man she loves not who is ready. A guy can be ready but no mutual love, it's can't work. Ladies are wiser now

My dear sister, don't be deceived at all. It happens and it is common among the ignore girls. I'm an Igbo boy too. I know what's up.

1 Like

Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by SweetCunt97(f): 5:04pm On May 10, 2020
Martinez39s:
Are you above 30?
Just saying. We mustn't b selfish in this life
Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by Westernlove: 5:09pm On May 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
what about those above 30? Make dem enter bush abi? Mtcheeeew..... U never ready to matchmake abi na d age wey d baba give you?

Lol funny you.....

Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by SweetCunt97(f): 5:22pm On May 10, 2020
Westernlove:

Lol funny you.....
Y shining teeth
Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by Westernlove: 5:26pm On May 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Y shining teeth
Nothing really, Just sounded funny to me the way you replied....
Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by lennsmart(m): 5:39pm On May 10, 2020
Sad but the f"ckin truth. Movies give ladies a highly unrealistic view of life, relationships and marriage

1 Like

Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by GreatResearcher1: 6:44pm On May 10, 2020
lennsmart:
Sad but the f"ckin truth. Movies give ladies a highly unrealistic view of life, relationships and marriage
Too much zee world
Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by gotnel: 6:53pm On May 10, 2020
Jentle244:
This Corroborate the saying that 60% of Married women do not LOVE their Husbands, they are just happy to be Married

Qoute me Anywhere

True talk
Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by madone: 7:11pm On May 10, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

Ritualist!
you will soon be arrested and jailed!!!
grin lol many nairaland guys have met me in person to do business with me. many have bought my black seed for sexual performance. i owe u nothing but cos this is a public page I have to reply this. don't say what u can't defend aunty if u are pained that ur age is not in the bracket no vex. you will find ur own
Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by madone: 7:12pm On May 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Him don ritualized u before?
don't mind the eeeeeeeeediot jare. all this used bags won't let people be
Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by madone: 7:14pm On May 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Women of this age brackets are very easy to pump.
Their pass code is 'MARRIAGE'.
there are guys out there who are decent but don't want have the time to chase after ladies . they are not players they are real people.
Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by madone: 7:16pm On May 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
what about those above 30? Make dem enter bush abi? Mtcheeeew... U never ready to matchmake abi na d age wey d baba give you?
where were they when guys were asking them out below 30 are who did they want to give waste bags to marry. nonsense baba kee u there
Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 10, 2020
so chances are most guy are getting married to women who dont have feelings for them cry
hmm i tend to feel sorry for dudes when they get married to ladies who they love but such ladies dont love them
it must be hell for such dudes
better u are single oo than marry a woman who is not attracted to u ooo
i still remember that NNPC man who was set on fire in his car by his wife and her pastor lover
Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by SweetCunt97(f): 7:55pm On May 10, 2020
madone:
where were they when guys were asking them out below 30 are who did they want to give waste bags to marry. nonsense baba kee u there
You are a foool. A capital one at that. Just like saying What did Broke men in their 30s waste their 20s doing that they not financially successful.... Baba go hug transformer. Rubbish. 27 to 30 kee u there.
Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by madone: 8:00pm On May 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You are a foool. A capital one at that. Just like saying What did Broke men in their 30s waste their 20s doing that they not financially successful.... Baba go hug transformer. Rubbish. 27 to 30 kee u there.
stop over reacting aunty it's no business of mine if u are past 30. it's ur Fu..cking shit to deal with . abi u want to tell me no man asked u out wen u we're 25.. or that u didn't have that one guy wanting to kill himself over u? off cos u did but u want to wait for mr money bag. keep waiting he will meet u in ur 50ties ..mind u am not ur problem. I still repeat the package is not for ur type. am very sure it's this ur silly attitude that has kept u single till u are now 30plus... see gerrout and stay ur own ooo.
Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by SweetCunt97(f): 10:06pm On May 10, 2020
madone:
stop over reacting aunty it's no business of mine if u are past 30. it's ur Fu..cking shit to deal with . abi u want to tell me no man asked u out wen u we're 25.. or that u didn't have that one guy wanting to kill himself over u? off cos u did but u want to wait for mr money bag. keep waiting he will meet u in ur 50ties ..mind u am not ur problem. I still repeat the package is not for ur type. am very sure it's this ur silly attitude that has kept u single till u are now 30plus... see gerrout and stay ur own ooo.
Yen yen yen. Money bag kee u there. U very silly if u think my first quote was about me. Ode. Olodo
Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by madone: 1:29am On May 11, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yen yen yen. Money bag kee u there. U very silly if u think my first quote was about me. Ode. Olodo
see this one oooo. aunty you have been a slowpoke and a myopic fool jumping into what u don't understand. oloshi. odeoshi. come don't change status to the other side. ur pained ass need to hear the truth... you have not been married cos u are useless, unmarketable and greedy. which ever angle u want to come from I am ready to meet u there u old and forgotten bag of beans. why don't u do what ur gang of eeediots do, go and get pregnant and give birth to ur child by urself.Abi have men stop being scum in ur zone. which innocent man do u want to come marry u old rag that is near menopause... ewu. ewu Gambia. oloriburuku. anuofia, anunpama.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Easy Tips That Will Tell You The Gender Of Your Baby / Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell / I Hate My New Looks. Look At How I Look Now. [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.