Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man (3699 Views)

NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] / Couple Ties Wrapper In Romantic Pre-wedding Pictures / My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 7:36am On May 10, 2020
“Before we got married, she used to wear ‘Camisole‘ & ‘Bump-short‘ (she‘s got this charming and sexy appearance). but now she has 3 kids and she goes around tying wrapper in the house. The sight of wrapper irritates me a lot, i see it as a thing only illiterates do. I complained to her about how i feel. But she said she needs to be free at home. Her appearance is pissing me off.“
This is an ordeal of a Nigerian man, what can he do?
Please advice him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by Abfinest007(m): 7:41am On May 10, 2020
Buy her bum shot but don't complain when men start toasting her

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by 1beat(m): 7:44am On May 10, 2020
Bro.. just download a White girl picture wearing bum short, use it as your phone wallpaper and screen saver flaunt it anytime you're at home.l know ur wife will be jealous to ask you who is she, just tell her you downloaded it and that is what you prefer to be looking anytime you're at home or less busy because it make your body and brain settle. without spending money or argument she will do the needful. so immediately she change you remove the picture

do this and thank me later

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by Sundrus: 7:46am On May 10, 2020
Smh....some men sef

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by majamajic(m): 7:46am On May 10, 2020
I hate that wrapper stuff,

But the one I hate most is walking around stack naked in my house

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by AfonjaConehead: 7:52am On May 10, 2020
PrecioussB:
“Before we got married, she used to wear ‘Camisole‘ & ‘Bump-short‘ (she‘s got this charming and sexy appearance). but now she has 3 kids and she goes around tying wrapper in the house. The sight of wrapper irritates me a lot, i see it as a thing only illiterates do. I complained to her about how i feel. But she said she needs to be free at home. Her appearance is pissing me off.“
Please advice him.

Tell him he's crazy.

There's nothing as sexy as a woman on just wrapper....more like a woman on just towels!
You just feel like "descending and devouring" her that moment!!!! grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by donbachi(m): 7:53am On May 10, 2020
She dey shave atall?
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by James4bright(m): 7:54am On May 10, 2020
Abfinest007:
Buy her bum shot but don't complain when men start toasting her

Did you even read the thread? She used to wear bum shorts, it's obvious she has them but prefers wearing wrapper.

And lastly, it's in her home. I don't expect a married woman to wear bum shorts on the street.
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by Taywon: 7:58am On May 10, 2020
Buy her more wrapper... Colorful and nice ones

1 Like

Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by michlins(m): 8:02am On May 10, 2020
I tell people, if you are not mentally prepared for marriage, kindly stay out of it. Tying wrapper is a Nigerian women thing and it's bound to stay. This fantasy of having woman who stays sexy after three kids is living in fools paradise. That woman is already getting stressed so don't add to it. It will bring about unnecessary friction in your marriage and you will come back here to complain to us.

Four kids and running the home isn't a small feat. Yes you're her kid too

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by Kylekent59: 8:04am On May 10, 2020
shocked

Why should she even be in wrapper in the first place? A graduate for that matter.

It's very ridiculous, but when she gets older, that's when she should tie wrapper not when she's still young and glaring.

Some women are the reason why their husbands misbehave. When they no longer look sexy, their husbands go somewhere else to see better things.

At OP, sit her down and tell her your mind, that's the only way to be free rather than piling it up in your mind.
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by OsuIgboIpob: 9:11am On May 10, 2020
Sundrus:
Smh....some men sef
Or deh
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by OsuIgboIpob: 9:12am On May 10, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

Tell him he's crazy.

There's nothing as sexy as a woman on just wrapper....more like a woman on just towels!
Na so OSU ALUSI ipob jew PIGs dey dress?
Wonderful
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by HeightsKE: 9:18am On May 10, 2020
There's absolutely nothing wrong in that, perhaps she's now more of a mother figure than the former bum shot lady

1 Like

Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by OsuIgboIpob: 9:33am On May 10, 2020
HeightsKE:
There's absolutely nothing wrong in that, perhaps she's now more of a mother figure than the former bum shot lady

This is not necessary
Seun farano lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j take note
Lol
Should I suggest more names to mention? tongue tongue grin
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:28am On May 10, 2020
This is why I don't want to get married undecided
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by TheSourcerer: 10:45am On May 10, 2020
donbachi:
She dey shave atall?
how is this connected to question na wao

1 Like

Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by TheSourcerer: 10:45am On May 10, 2020
AdaoraJoy:
me too bbe
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by TheSourcerer: 10:47am On May 10, 2020
HeightsKE:

This is not necessary
Seun farano lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j take note
good let's strart reporting these racist iritants directly to seun and mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:57am On May 10, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

Tell him he's crazy.

Lol you must be joking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:59am On May 10, 2020
AdaoraJoy:

Lol cos you'll start wearing wrapper? Lol grin
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by Kobicove(m): 11:12am On May 10, 2020
That tying of wrapper thing is a no no for me!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 11:15am On May 10, 2020
The rate at which I hate wrapper eeh, I may end up signing an agreement with my wife about it.

Tie wrapper at home and I'll take a hike.
Simple.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 11:23am On May 10, 2020
michlins:
I tell people, if you are not mentally prepared for marriage, kindly stay out of it. Tying wrapper is a Nigerian women thing and it's bound to stay. This fantasy of having woman who stays sexy after three kids is living in fools paradise. That woman is already getting stressed so don't add to it. It will bring about unnecessary friction in your marriage and you will come back here to complain to us.

Four kids and running the home isn't a small feat. Yes you're her kid too
Oga, there's no stress in puting on a loose gown, long tshirt or ever her husband's shirt rather than tying wrapper.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by PrinxArthur1(m): 12:51pm On May 10, 2020
as for me, I like Tying wrapper cos it makes easy access and if u think the woman is not sexy, make she flip that wrapper for ur front u go reject bum short walahi!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 10, 2020
In this intense heat wave Nigeria is going through and with her doing the housework and looking after your kids, you want her to be sexy for you?

Marriage is for better and for worse, people are not realising that.

Are you sexy for her? Or do you tie wrapper around your poybelly or wear those smelly off-white ugly pants that enhances your potbelly?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:19pm On May 10, 2020
Post wey no ge source, that one na post?
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by 9japride(m): 2:40pm On May 10, 2020
PrecioussB:
Please advice him.
[color=#006600][/color]

You are not serious, so its wrapper that's your major issue? When you were dating her didn't you noticed she usually wear wrapper once in a while? Please take care of your wife
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 10, 2020
she can still look attractive to her husband even with the wrapper tying,she needs skills on how to tie the wrapper in a .... way. lmcabg. If wrapper is this one's problem then he has no problem at all

1 Like

Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by tunize(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2020
Waitn men even want self?
U got a good woman now u are disturbing her with wrapper mattr bros let her be.
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by TThhoorr: 3:11pm On May 10, 2020
You've a right to complain before we'll start hearing tale on how an unscrupulous LovePeddler snatched you from her because she dresses sexy I mean if you are also guilty of dressing good only when going out then you can't complain this is something you have to seat her down and discuss tell her you're afraid for her for you ain't God temptation is real but seriously this is not a minor issue because a lot of married folks have similar problem in the sense that we only dress to kill during courtship and the moment we're married our partners tends to find out our true colors
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by cooooooks(m): 2:49am On May 11, 2020
Don't do this!

Romance her out of the wrapper. Cuddle with her.

1beat:
Bro.. just download a White girl picture wearing bum short, use it as your phone wallpaper and screen saver flaunt it anytime you're at home.l know ur wife will be jealous to ask you who is she, just tell her you downloaded it and that is what you prefer to be looking anytime you're at home or less busy because it make your body and brain settle. without spending money or argument she will do the needful. so immediately she change you remove the picture

do this and thank me later

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foods That Makes You Ready For Intercourse Anytime / When A Foreign Woman Says "Tall Dark And Handsome" / Can A Guy And Girl Be Close Friends Without Dating Or Romance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.