Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man (3718 Views)

NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] / Couple Ties Wrapper In Romantic Pre-wedding Pictures / My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by MoneyMindset(m): 3:58am On May 11, 2020
AdaoraJoy:
This is why I don't want to get married undecided
come my side if you wan wear wrapper or pyjamas No b problem as long as am seeing your face is fine by for me

1 Like

Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by Kobojunkie: 4:34am On May 11, 2020
PrecioussB:
“Before we got married, she used to wear ‘Camisole‘ & ‘Bump-short‘ (she‘s got this charming and sexy appearance). but now she has 3 kids and she goes around tying wrapper in the house. The sight of wrapper irritates me a lot, i see it as a thing only illiterates do. I complained to her about how i feel. But she said she needs to be free at home. Her appearance is pissing me off.“
This is an ordeal of a Nigerian man, what can he do?
Please advice him.
You know, I hate it when people whine after marriage about how the other partner is no longer looking the way he/she did while they were dating. Maybe if you took initiate here fella, you would not be online telling us how you hate seeing your wife in wrapper .... WHINE, WHINE, WHINE!!!! sad sad

Her wrapping herself like a burrito is likely indicative of you(slacking off) not doing your own job in complementing her and making her feel just as beautiful as you found her to be back before you both got married. Human beings(note this is not gender specific) tend to react positively to complements paid them by people in their lives. When you don't pay your partner complements often, they tend to feel you are not as pleased with them as you used to be back before the changes that supposedly took place (e.g probably child birth, weight gain, growing old).

Why don't you begin to complement her body, get her size and buy her that bum short you want to see her in, and a a good negligee. Don't stop there! Surprise her by taking her shopping for a dress you feel she will love( don't purchase it if she hates it), and take her out wearing the purchase in question. Make her realize that you believe her beautiful in said dress.
Jeeezz! These things aren't rocket science.
Now, if she tells you that she prefers herself in wrapper than in anything else you get her, then you two, like two adults that you are, need to talk about the underlying reasons and you will learn a lot from that too, if and when you come to that bridge.
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by frozen70(f): 4:36am On May 11, 2020
PrecioussB:
“Before we got married, she used to wear ‘Camisole‘ & ‘Bump-short‘ (she‘s got this charming and sexy appearance). but now she has 3 kids and she goes around tying wrapper in the house. The sight of wrapper irritates me a lot, i see it as a thing only illiterates do. I complained to her about how i feel. But she said she needs to be free at home. Her appearance is pissing me off.“
Please advice him.

Try and get knickers and tights with tops for her

You can take her to market to pick house wears

She may not have all these I mentioned at home and trying wrapper is more convenient for her
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 5:53am On May 11, 2020
MoneyMindset:
come my side if you wan wear wrapper or pyjamas No b problem as long as am see your face is fine by for me

cool
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man by fattprince(m): 7:44am On May 11, 2020
PrecioussB:
Please advice him.
I've been thinking of making you my friend. But how am I sure you wouldn't be tying wrapper if I just decide to take it further?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine / If You Masturbate Read This / MANUAL: Ladies...Understand Men Finally!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.