Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? (13972 Views)

I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. / Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by Collins4u1(m): 12:22pm On May 10, 2020
Nawa op useless story.
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by bmdmixer: 12:42pm On May 10, 2020
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by luvyaself95(m): 12:51pm On May 10, 2020
Not meet one but when i will I pray i have Pack condom with me because hiv is real
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by bmdmixer: 12:58pm On May 10, 2020
op dey learn for story writing.

this happened during my university days in AAU.
had this roomate who likes to chop babes left and right, he was banging dis said reading reading chick who comes n go when he wants pussy, this lady and i use to rapor when he isn't around, dont worry, no moves where made then, so one day roomy came with another girl, meeting her for the first time i just didnt like her, rude way of talking and tried to order me to buy her something out side cause it was late, mind u we stay in a two room apartment, i simply told her to send her bf or or go her self, she just hissed n left to buy it her self.

suddenly someone walked into the apartment and i tot mumu girl dey fear, guess what it was d other girl she was coming from night reading n tot she pass d night, see as my guy begin dey vex u should have let me know u were coming today bla bla bla, while she was trying to calm my nigger down, the other girl came in and was like was is happening here, i sha kuku pick sit, ka dey watch.

my roomy was like she is a friend and came to visit us, that nah my gf, roomy new catch come dey look me, roomy dey look me with that kind abeg no Bleep up, soon to b ex dey confuse no no who to look, i just sigh look d new catch n said yes, shes just angry with ur bf over somethings he did for her that didnt work well @ school, na so new catch say ok enter room.

old catch come sit down near me dey vex dey cry but she no fit go house e don late, well after 30 min of sorry sorry sorry no vex no cry u suppose know say all this fine boys dey hard dey their own nahh, she sha stop to cry, made her eat something and went to my room to arrange to get pillow n blanket for her, saw my roomy walked out went to talk to her came back to me and said if she give u do, no wahala, i just raise my hands like say wetin?

he smiled and went inside his room(dude smiles alot), I went to tell am going to sleep brought out d pillow n sheet and ask if shes ok there or wants to share the bed, she said shes will join me in d room, doesn't want to be in d parlour alone.

we went in i gave her my shirt she had boxer on already underneath her jeans, and we slept off, the sound of my roomy n new catch banging was making it hard for both of us as we were just turning n turning, alas she just grab my face n started kissing me, didnt waste time i returned the kissing n started offloading our cloths, reach under the foam yanked a condom out, to come wear condom turn wahala, she collected it wore it and sat on me, wont lie best sex ever, u know girls who like to read alot n keep steady grade barely have time for sex like dat thus making their pussy tight.

well come morning she left after 2 rounds of sex, roomy new catch left also to greet good morning dey hard that one (fool).

na so my guy come meet me, made a fist and threw it towards me, i tot shuuu omo one punch me, but he followed it with my guyyyyyyyyyy haaaaa e don tey wen i dey try Bleep dat girl my guyyyyyyyyy haaaa u try for me i don spend tire for that babe nah so i for loose the toto like dat, i was like no wahala nah i b ur person, he just couldn't stop smiling with me, knowing fully well d tory never end, so he came out with it.

u still Bleep her nah shey, i said no
why nahh he asked, well cause nah she Bleep me as i no gree make move.

he just burst into laughter.

anyway reading girl didnt come around anymore until i saw her in sch she gave me her address and i was smashing like kilode.

my roomy new catch didnt last as he replaced her with one mammy water looking beauty like that.

anyway thats my story believe or not coro dey outside be safe

14 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by olaspecific(m): 1:58pm On May 10, 2020
Savage grin grin[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by septumstunner(f): 2:16pm On May 10, 2020
lmao..... this way people lie is getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by Denique(f): 2:29pm On May 10, 2020
Lies everywhere... grin

Don't want to waste my time pointing out the LIES... Maybe if it hits FP sha tongue
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:36pm On May 10, 2020
Chaiii
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by Weeked(m): 3:01pm On May 10, 2020
hakiiim:

I once met this totally hot lady at a marriage function. Her name was FEYI (Can’t write her real name). When we first met, the chemical reaction was quick. I was still in my late teenage. As always, I was dressed to kill. She was like 5 years older to me. As it was a marriage function, everyone was dressed to their best.

When I met this lady, she smelt really good. May be it was her perfume. Her shoes where shining and her fabrics were made up of really expensive fabric. She looked like a perfect lady to me. She caught me staring at her and she approached me. Before we knew anything about each other, she was inside me. We went to a vacant room on the top of the marriage hall to do our really silly thing.

But to my surprise, FEYI was not as perfect as her clothes were. She was kind of rude and really strange. She had really strange habits and demands. Within few minutes in bed, he started making really strange demands. When the things were going out of my hands, I just told her that we are not here to do exercise.

My “angel” was turning into my worst nightmare. She made me do really strange things and sucked all the life out of me that night. I just went to sleep then and there. When i woke up, she was gone. I was still naked and the door was wide open. I was furious. How could she leave me alone and naked?

I quickly got dressed and went back to my room. I was sharing my room with one of my cousin sister. Just when I was changing my clothes to my night robe, my sister just screamed and asked me what’s wrong with me? I was shocked and asked her what happened? She told me to look at my back in a mirror. That’s when I noticed that the b***ta*d had drawn some cartoons on my back. She even wrote her name and marked an arrow towards my bottom stating “FEYI was here”. It was heartbreaking and embarrassing. I told my cousin that I lost a bet and asked her to help me get rid of it. Clearly she understood what had really happened and also noticed my tears.

Lesson Learnt : Never Judge any one based on their looks

EDIT 1: Just wanted to make one thing clear. All that glitters is not gold. Even I had the same thought - of using her for a night and dump her. I wasn’t going to have a long lasting relationship or anything with her. Cuz I was aware she is way beyond my reach. So in reality, I was just using her and she was using me. We understood that. What just pissed me off was what she did after we used each other. I am clearing this up because I don’t need pity from anyone.
her fabrics were made up of really expensive fabric. Get your story straight this is clearly made up

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by Weeked(m): 3:05pm On May 10, 2020
hakiiim:
thanks dude, your words encourage me to enhance my knoledge
Lord Almighty the motherf**ker can't even spell knowledge

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by tellsblinks(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2020
bmdmixer:

had this roomate who likes to chop babes left and right, he was banging dis said reading reading chick who comes n go when he wants pussy, this lady and i use to rapor when he isn't around, dont worry, no moves where made then, so one day roomy came with another girl, meeting her for the first time i just didnt like her, rude way of talking and tried to order me to buy her something out side cause it was late, mind u we stay in a two room apartment, i simply told her to send her bf or or go her self, she just hissed n left to buy it her self.

suddenly someone walked into the apartment and i tot mumu girl dey fear, guess what it was d other girl she was coming from night reading n tot she pass d night, see as my guy begin dey vex u should have let me know u were coming today bla bla bla, while she was trying to calm my nigger down, the other girl came in and was like was is happening here, i sha kuku pick sit, ka dey watch.

my roomy was like she is a friend and came to visit us, that nah my gf, roomy new catch come dey look me, roomy dey look me with that kind abeg no Bleep up, soon to b ex dey confuse no no who to look, i just sigh look d new catch n said yes, shes just angry with ur bf over somethings he did for her that didnt work well @ school, na so new catch say ok enter room.

old catch come sit down near me dey vex dey cry but she no fit go house e don late, well after 30 min of sorry sorry sorry no vex no cry u suppose know say all this fine boys dey hard dey their own nahh, she sha stop to cry, made her eat something and went to my room to arrange to get pillow n blanket for her, saw my roomy walked out went to talk to her came back to me and said if she give u do, no wahala, i just raise my hands like say wetin?

he smiled and went inside his room(dude smiles alot), I went to tell am going to sleep brought out d pillow n sheet and ask if shes ok there or wants to share the bed, she said shes will join me in d room, doesn't want to be in d parlour alone.

we went in i gave her my shirt she had boxer on already underneath her jeans, and we slept off, the sound of my roomy n new catch banging was making it hard for both of us as we were just turning n turning, alas she just grab my face n started kissing me, didnt waste time i returned the kissing n started offloading our cloths, reach under the foam yanked a condom out, to come wear condom turn wahala, she collected it wore it and sat on me, wont lie best sex ever, u know girls who like to read alot n keep steady grade barely have time for sex like dat thus making their pussy tight.

well come morning she left after 2 rounds of sex, roomy new catch left also to greet good morning dey hard that one (fool).

na so my guy come meet me, made a fist and threw it towards me, i tot shuuu omo one punch me, but he followed it with my guyyyyyyyyyy haaaaa e don tey wen i dey try Bleep dat girl my guyyyyyyyyy haaaa u try for me i don spend tire for that babe nah so i for loose the toto like dat, i was like no wahala nah i b ur person, he just couldn't stop smiling with me, knowing fully well d tory never end, so he came out with it.

anyway reading girl didnt come around anymore until i saw her in sch she gave me her address and i was smashing like kilode.

my roomy new catch didnt last as he replaced her with one mammy water looking beauty like that.

bro is this story real? if no you too good abeg
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by bmdmixer: 3:38pm On May 10, 2020
tellsblinks:

cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by Elimon(m): 7:32pm On May 10, 2020
I have but can't share...my girlfriend is a Nairalander also...lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by rebirthto: 8:34am On May 11, 2020
Ekp was fun, really missed those days:young reckless and dumb grin grin.
bmdmixer:

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by bmdmixer: 8:52am On May 11, 2020
rebirthto:
Ekp was fun, really missed those days:young reckless and dumb grin grin.
as ehnnn and scary too sha

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by bmdmixer: 8:53am On May 11, 2020
tellsblinks:

lol good for which part?
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by illicit(m): 9:04am On May 11, 2020
the op na liar wey dey learn.
at a point I could no longer say if na guy abi girl.

well.
this one na secondary school days
we dey always roam about after exams but this day I decided to stay at home. and I was home alone.
I was on our verandah upstairs when I saw two secondary school girls walking about.
I whistled to them and beckoned. one of them hissed loudly and even tell me wanka.
the other one just smiled and said she's coming later. I don't know them and they don't know me but their school is down my street. I watched them rolling their ass down the street.

I later went in to nap after some minutes.
like one hour later I heard someone banging on my gate, I went to the balcony and lo and behold it was the girl that told me wanka that was there. alone and in mufti now.

my eye open.
I went down and opened the gate and she just burst in like that. lol I closed the gate and she followed me in to my house, my room. Immediately we enter we just start fucking. we bleeped like thrice that day before we exchanged names.

Another one in my fresher year. I was brushing my teeth one morning when I saw one fine girl come to buy something near my house, as a coded guy I just said excuse me can I see u when u are done buying? she just smiled and walked away saying nothing. but she looked back and smiled again. I just thought better luck next time.
my landlady told me that she always come around that I will see her again.
the next day I at the same time I just heard a knock on my door. lo and behold she was there in mini skirt. I said come in. she did and within five minutes we were fucking. na one of those girls wey like rough sex. we bleeped till afternoon.
she didn't have a phone but she gave me her Facebook id. I never saw her again. she chatted me later that she went to Abuja the very next day. that's where she stays. she only came to visit her friend

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by Peppermintflav: 1:54pm On May 27, 2020
That year in Lagos, Yaba area, there was this girl i was nyashing then, she lived around my area. One weekend on a Friday, she brought her freind to my house, one fine yellow pawpaw. She said the girl was from out of town, that the girl sleeping in their house woluld be a problem because her parents were around, she didnt tell them, bla bla bla..... she asked if her friend could sleepover in my house? I sharperly agreed. My girlfriend stayed with her till around 9p.m. then she bid us good night and left. First night i was doing good boy and forming gentleman. I gave her privacy to bathe and change clothes, later we slept on the same bed, i just minded my business, faced the wall and slept. In the morning around 9 a.m. my girlfriend came to check up on her, later both of them left and went to my girlfriend's house they stayed there till evening time, before coming back to my house. As usual my girlfriend bid us good night and left. That night, the girl took her bath and came to bed, we started gisting till very late in d night, there was light, AC was on full blast, the mood was just right for touching-body, thats how one thing led to another, we started kissing, from there boobs came flying out..... we bleeped like 2 sex starved animals that night, different positions, different corners of my room. Lol
Next morning my girlfriend came as usual, they went to her house, i was afraid she was going to spill our secret, but she didn't. Sunday night we bleeped again. She travelled back to her place on Monday morning. I really felt bad when she was leaving. Well... you know what they say.... all good things will always come to an end.

Still have another story, stay tuned. grin
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by betonnaira: 2:44pm On May 27, 2020
hakiiim:

I once met this totally hot lady at a marriage function. Her name was FEYI (Can’t write her real name). When we first met, the chemical reaction was quick. I was still in my late teenage. As always, I was dressed to kill. She was like 5 years older to me. As it was a marriage function, everyone was dressed to their best.

When I met this lady, she smelt really good. May be it was her perfume. Her shoes where shining and her fabrics were made up of really expensive fabric. She looked like a perfect lady to me. She caught me staring at her and she approached me. Before we knew anything about each other, she was inside me. We went to a vacant room on the top of the marriage hall to do our really silly thing.

But to my surprise, FEYI was not as perfect as her clothes were. She was kind of rude and really strange. She had really strange habits and demands. Within few minutes in bed, he started making really strange demands. When the things were going out of my hands, I just told her that we are not here to do exercise.

My “angel” was turning into my worst nightmare. She made me do really strange things and sucked all the life out of me that night. I just went to sleep then and there. When i woke up, she was gone. I was still naked and the door was wide open. I was furious. How could she leave me alone and naked?

I quickly got dressed and went back to my room. I was sharing my room with one of my cousin sister. Just when I was changing my clothes to my night robe, my sister just screamed and asked me what’s wrong with me? I was shocked and asked her what happened? She told me to look at my back in a mirror. That’s when I noticed that the b***ta*d had drawn some cartoons on my back. She even wrote her name and marked an arrow towards my bottom stating “FEYI was here”. It was heartbreaking and embarrassing. I told my cousin that I lost a bet and asked her to help me get rid of it. Clearly she understood what had really happened and also noticed my tears.

EDIT 1: Just wanted to make one thing clear. All that glitters is not gold. Even I had the same thought - of using her for a night and dump her. I wasn’t going to have a long lasting relationship or anything with her. Cuz I was aware she is way beyond my reach. So in reality, I was just using her and she was using me. We understood that. What just pissed me off was what she did after we used each other. I am clearing this up because I don’t need pity from anyone.

op stole the story from here

https://www.quora.com/Have-you-ever-had-sex-with-a-complete-stranger-and-if-so-whats-your-story

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by Prnx(m): 3:12pm On May 27, 2020
hakiiim:

i 've been on nairaland for almost 10years now,registered barely a year ago and started commenting few months ago,mainly on a politics section(even though I never made up to 5 comments or thereabout I think)well,i 've never made any comment or write anything on this romance section before.always read and pass buh I would love to share some of my sexcapedes,life of a player(both as a womanizer and also as a football player) buh visually not in Nigeria buh outside the country.my story will be one of the best,sweetest and also teachable to every being out there and as for this particular topic,I had many experiences on that buh wouldn't wanna share it under this copy and paste story or on this story that's full if lies and a kind of kids write up.if you guys need my story,you let me know....gracia:::::
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by hikiki(m): 3:23pm On May 27, 2020
I just d drive my bike d go house one night oo,I see one gal comot for tree, she stop say make I give am lift to one wedding for night. I tell straight say I go carry her go house first... omo she just lean on me with her breast, ma dick just rise! drive am go house,as we enter she say oya com do make u go drop me.....I knack am wella,she just d laf....had to drop her after every evey sha.
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by hikiki(m): 3:31pm On May 27, 2020
one nurse came to ma shop to buy a pain reliever,a week lata,she came n said d drugs did not work. I jokingly said I v one balm @ home if she can use it. she said let's go! I carry her like play for bike ooo,enter house, she remove bra,ask me where d balm dey...I just d dumbfounded! she lie down naked oo,I finish d work na! women self! up till now, any1 I tell don't believe me!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Naija Lady Flaunts Her Big Sexy Natural Backside (pics) / Age 25+..what Advice Would You Give Someone Age 18-24? / Does Virginity Matters To A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.